LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Andrew woke up when his aunt called him. He slowly sat on the bed, letting out a big yawn and rubbing his eyes with his fists. Allowing himself to be carried to the bathroom, his pacifier still in his mouth, he permitted his aunt to remove his pajamas. He said not with his little head, he acknowledged his aunt's question about needing a diaper as the bathtub filled.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, if you don't feel like using the bathroom" She would say as she continued to remove Andrew's diaper and clean him with a few wet wipes before putting him in the tub that was already full of water. She used soap and a sponge to wash her nephew leaving him full of bubbles and suds before walking away from him. "Wash up a bit sweetie, I'll be right back" Referring to get the bubbles and suds off as she walked out of the bathroom, grabbing her phone so she could schedule the appointment with the program Debby recommended.

"If possible today afternoon I'd be happy to come" She replied in a text message before setting the phone aside to look in a closet for a dry towel before returning to her nephew.

Andrew P.V: Andrew allowed himself to be cleaned with wet wipes before being placed in the bathtub filled with water and foam by his aunt. He started playing with the foam while his aunt washed him. When his aunt left him alone for a few minutes, the little boy continued to play in the bathtub, eagerly awaiting his aunt's return.

Miss Dupont P.V: Miss Dupont returned to her office after completing a task for the school. She noticed Irene's message and promptly responded, "Okay, we'll wait for you," before recording the date on the principal's note.

• 2 weeks later...

Irene would return with her nephew and finding him still full of foam and bubbles, she smiled before cleaning him herself with water until she left him without a trace of the previous, when Andrew was clean she lifted him up to cover him with the towel she brought before taking him out of the tub to continue drying her nephew. "We're done, now let's just go put some clothes on you sweetie" Charging Andrew towards his room still covered by the towel.

"By the way, maybe we could go out today, I hope I don't surprise you" She said laying him down on the bed before leaving him exposed, she stepped back for a moment to bring the package of diapers and other supplies she used for the last diaper change to use now. When Andrew had his diaper on he sat him on the bed while she looked for his new clothes to put on him.

Andrew smiled as he saw his aunt enter the bathroom before allowing himself to be rinsed with the shower's spray. After his aunt finished, he let himself be wrapped in a towel by her. Nodding when she picked him up, he was surprised when she announced they were going out.

"Whe-e-ere a-a-are we g-g-going?" he asked, curious and enthusiastic about the outing.

"It's a surprise, you'll see when we get there" She said as she pulled out a green onesie with dinosaurs printed on it, plus blue shorts. 

Patiently Irene dressed Andrew in the chosen clothes before placing a pacifier between his lips. "Now honey, I'm going to fix something to eat, then we'll go" She pats her nephew's head before leaving him alone, taking the towel with her. 

She once left the towel washing started to prepare some snacks for the outing, reading the message from Ms. Dupont, so they would be leaving a little early to stop by a store, thinking she should buy more diapers now that they would be going out, plus a diaper bag.

"O-ok-k-key," the little boy said to his auntie, his voice filled with excitement. He couldn't contain his joy at the thought of going out with her. He obediently laid down on his bed and let her dress him. As she placed the pacifier in his mouth, he started sucking on it. He watched his aunt leave the room and eagerly waited for her to join him on the bed.

Once she confirmed the appointment was settled she returned to her nephew, in a backpack she stashed some juice boxes, cookies, sandwiches, among other things before returning to Andrew's room. "Alright all set sweetie." She would carry her nephew in her arms as they left the house. "Maybe a stroller for the little one might come in handy."

As Irene and Andrew left the condo she took him down from her arms to just hold his hand to walk to nearby stores. "Is there anything you want, a candy, a toy?" She said as she walked with her nephew until they reached a drugstore.

The little boy waited for his aunt to sit down on the bed, pacifier in his mouth. When he saw her approach, he allowed himself to be picked up, keeping the pacifier in his mouth. Once outside, the little boy was set on the ground, walking hand in hand with his aunt toward one of the shops.

"C-c-could-d-d we g-g-go to the t-t-toy sh-sh-shop?" the little boy asked his aunt, pacifier still in his mouth.

"Of course, but first I must buy something first" She would say as she entered through the pharmacy. Since Goran had a unique lifestyle, it was no surprise that there were diapers of all sizes either for young or adults with childish designs, it took Irene a moment to pick out a few packages of diapers, bottles, pacifiers among other supplies for later, only to finally pay at the end. 

"Alright let's go get your toys" None of the things they bought were with her, she only took 2 diapers which she kept in the backpack, she didn't seem to mind as they went to a toy store.

Andrew followed his aunt into the pharmacy, observing everything with great curiosity as she looked at things to buy. He hadn't yet gotten used to the peculiarities of that town and found everything extremely fascinating. After they finished at the pharmacy, the child enthusiastically accompanied his aunt to the toy store, where he was free to explore. He carefully examined all the toys until his attention was drawn to a shelf of stuffed animals. He looked closely at all the plush creatures until he chose a white tiger, which he hugged tightly. " a-a-ai w-w-want-t-t him" he said to his aunt, showing it to her up close with a smile.

Irene followed her nephew through the toy store once they entered, smiling as she watched him look curiously all around, it wasn't until Andrew picked out the stuffed animal that she approached him to pet his head. "Alright then, give me a moment sweetie" She was saying as she took the stuffed animal from her nephew's hands to go pay at the register. Once the transaction was done, she handed her toy back to her nephew before looking at the time. "Well it's time to go get the surprise" She would charge Andrew before leaving the toy store to hail a cab and head to Debby's school, carrying her nephew on her lap as they passed the ride.

Andrew handed the stuffed toy to his aunt before following her hand in hand to the cashier, where he gave the puppet to his aunt for payment. Once the toy was returned to him, he continued to walk hand in hand with his aunt. When she mentioned that it was time to see his surprise, he broke into a big smile, allowing himself to be picked up and hugging his new stuffed friend. During the journey, he thought of a name for his new companion.

"I th-th-think I'll n-n-name you T-t-tora," he said happily to the stuffed tiger while sitting on his aunt's knees.

Irene let out a small laugh at the attitude she had with her new stuffed animal but she didn't have time to say anything else before the cab stopped, they had arrived at their destination. "Well here we go sweetie" She said as she carried her nephew out of the cab to then look at the large school in front of her.

She continued on her way to the guard house to ask for directions, after the friendly guard responded they entered the establishment following the rules until they met a lady at a desk. "Hi, I'm here for an appointment for Irene" She said while holding her nephew in her arms at all times. 

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

"Oh, please wait a moment, Ms. Dupont has a meeting now" She was saying as she pointed to some chairs and next to these was a small area with a puzzle type rug with a small table that had blank sheets of paper and crayons on it.

"When the taxi stopped, the little boy, with his new little friend in his arms, allowed himself to be carried out of the taxi by his aunt and then into the building in front of them. He continued to be carried by his aunt to the principal’s office, where he waited outside the door. The little boy sat down next to a table on which there were some papers. He picked up a piece of paper and a crayon, starting to draw a seascape with a beach, beach umbrellas, a little boat, a blue sky, and a smiling sun. He wished he could go to the beach one day."

While her nephew was coloring Irene checked her phone for some furniture, thinking it was time to decorate Andrew's room a bit, after a while it was her turn, so they were called. Irene walked over to her nephew to hold his hand. "You can continue coloring inside, bring some colors and paper sweetie" She entered the principal's office along with nephew.  

They approached the desk before sitting down, leaving Andrew closer to the desk so he could use the table to continue coloring. "Hello good afternoon, I'm here for the special course Debby mentioned to me and my nephew, Andrew."

Mrs. Eva Dupont had just finished talking with a teacher who was leaving her office when the principal announced that she was ready to welcome the young miss. She smiled at the little boy who was drawing before offering him a cookie. Mrs. Dupont always kept a box of cookies for children who came with their mothers to talk with her for some reason. Andrew looked at his aunt, wondering if he could accept the woman's offer. After a moment's thought, he took a cookie and started nibbling on it while continuing to color his drawing.

"Then, let me first show you the wing of the school that we have decided to use as a daycare," the principal said, rising from her chair. "Follow me," she added, leading them to the stairs and the first floor.

fotor-ai-20240114193811.jpg