LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tommy stood at the door entrance waiting obediently as his sister requested, he kept looking at Andrew. He would start playing with his fingers shortly after, he didn't know what to do being there.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Irene would be waiting for Debby while she looked at her nephew that she was carrying, when the young woman had returned she took Andrew from her arms, leading him towards the living room towards the sofa. “Come little one” She said to Tommy while taking his hand to guide him towards the sofa, as she carried him she would see how the young woman laid Andrew down to open his diaper and insert the suppository, just by looking at it you could tell that she had a lot of practice doing that action. “I hope so” She returned her little brother to Debby before going over to pick up her nephew and sit on the couch with him on her lap. It didn't take long until she saw how her nephew was frowning. and the back of the diaper increased in size.

“Now, now, it's okay, honey,” she said while she gave soft caresses to the head of her nephew.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew P.V

After the teen girl had administered him the glycerin suppository he felt gradually better as his diaper got full, but now his dirt diaper was a problem. It was unpleasant on his skin and he had a very bad smell, he surely didn’t like it. And although he enjoyed that the bellyache was gone he would preferred to be changed.

Debby P.V

Seeing that the little boy now seemed to be better the teen girl made him a caress on his little head before ask him if he felt better, and when he did shyly yes with his little head she smiled sweetly before talk with the little boy’s aunt:

I imagine that you haven’t a lot of experience with little boys” she said her smiling

“Well, I focused more on my car than on having children,” she said while smiling back at the young woman next to her. “But you seem to have a lot of practice, they teach them well.” He pointed to the diaper bag she was carrying with the emblem of the Gorian nanny schools.

“Maybe one day you could help me by taking care of him if I'm busy” She would remain silent in the face of her nephew's complaints, noting that she wanted the change now. “Oh sorry, the little one needs a change, I'll go get his things.” Carefully she would hand Andrew into her arms as she left.

Tommy was playing on the side of the couch with his hands until he felt a cold sensation on the front of his diaper. He wasn't sure when he got wet but he didn't like it being cold so he got up to pull on Tommy's sleeve. his sister. “Pee-pee” he said, pouting slightly behind his pacifier.

Debby P.V

"The teachers are really great," the teenage girl said with a smile. "Oh, and this year, my school started a daycare program specifically for little boys like Andrew and Tommy. It's an experimental program aimed at giving female students more hands-on experience in the field. Right now, only the female students with the best grades are involved, and I'm one of them, as you can see," she explained, proudly showing the diaper bag given to her by the school. "I suggest you talk to the principal of my school for more information, since it was her idea for this project." "Alright, let's get rid of this wet diaper," she said to her little brother, gently laying him down on the sofa.

Andrew P.V

Andrew was eager to get rid of his full diaper, so he tugged at his aunt's shirt to get her attention. "A-a-unt-t-tie! P-p-p-popp-p-py!" he whined, hoping she would help him.

Irene would return with the things necessary to change Andrew, she left a small blanket on the floor before putting her nephew to bed because Debby and her brother were using the couch, she began to tear the diaper straps. “Now we will leave you clean” She said while she lifted her nephew by the ankle to remove the diaper and with the use of wet wipes she cleaned it, leaving the used wipes inside the dirty diaper. She would be lying if she said it wasn't a new experience but she doesn't dislike taking care of her nephew like that. Once she had cleaned her nephew, she opened a new diaper to leave it under him, she sprinkled some talcum powder and finished by closing the new diaper. “Ready, clean and fresh,” she smiled as she balled up the dirty diaper with a wet wipe to clean her hands before picking up Andrew.

Tommy found himself being changed by his sister, which was not strange for him, it was common due to his life full of diapers, while he was being changed he just watched as Andrew was changed, now that he was wearing a diaper he thought that they would not have to worry about the problem from the last time. “Can I play with Andrew?” He said looking at her sister, she was bored and wanted to talk to her friend again.

Andrew P.V

Andrew waited patiently for his aunt's return to the living room. He observed as she spread a plaid on the floor and willingly laid down on it. He felt a slight flush on his cheeks when his aunt untapped and opened his diaper, exposing him to a stranger. To soothe himself, he sucked his thumb while his aunt began to clean him up. This was a new experience for him, and he knew it would take some time to become accustomed to it as a regular routine. After she finished cleaning him, he allowed her to place a fresh diaper underneath him and secure it with tape. Once she was done, he happily agreed to play with Tommy.

Debby P.V

"Look, I can give you the address of the school website; you'll find more detailed information," Debby said, handing over a paper with her school's web address written on it. The teen girl and the woman continued their conversation while the little boys had a great time playing and having fun.

Irene would take her nephew down from her arms when she saw that he was going to play, then she approached to look at the paper delivered by Debby and then put it in her pocket. “Thank you, that sounds good, plus Andrew wouldn't be alone if he goes to that program, it seems like this new lifestyle helps him a little” She said as she threw away the dirty diaper before sitting down with Debby to continue talking about the topic.

Once Tommy was changed, he would take Andrew's hand to go inside the house. He didn't want to wait, so just like Andrew was now alone in his shirt and diaper while his sister put away his overalls, he didn't want to listen to the older girls' conversations alone. Play while I could. "Where is your room?" She said walking through the interior of the house with her friend.

When they had arrived at Andrew's room, Tommy was surprised at how simple he was. “He doesn't have many things” I touch the bed while he looked for something there. “I have a crib this big,” he said as he opened his arms as wide as he could before pointing to the closet in the room. “And instead of that piece of furniture I have a very comfortable diaper changing table” he sat on the floor without knowing what else to do there, he expected a room full of toys. “Where are your toys?”

Andrew P.V

Andrew led his new friend into his new little room, saying, "Here! S-s-since I a-a-arriv-v-ved t-to-o-day, A-aunt-t-tie has-hasn't b-b-bought me the-the-the-ese thing-g-gs yet." The child explained to his new little friend, "Bu-bu-but I'm s-s-sure A-a-aunt-t-tie will b-b-buy me the-e-ese things and lot-t-ts of t-ttoys soon. F-f-for n-n-now, I o-o-only ha-have the-e-ese." He offered one of the two little toy horses that his aunt had bought for him and started playing with the other toy horse together with Tommy.

Debby P.V

Debby continued talking with Irene while Andrew and his brother played in the child's room, until she received a phone call from her mother. "Okay, I think my mom has arrived. It was very nice chatting with you," she said, going to call her little brother from Andrew's room.

Tommy understood what was happening so he accepted Andrew's horse toy so the two of them started playing, it wasn't long until he heard his older sister calling him so he left the horse on the floor while pouting. “I'll invite you to my room next time and we'll play a lot,” he smiled before leaving the room to go with his sister. “Then can we invite Andrew home?” He said with his sister as the two left the house with Irene opening the door for them.

Irene had fun talking to Debby, she understood a little more about putting diapers on children and adults, she thought that maybe it was what her nephew needed, so she would need to make some changes to the rules now that she would have him living a long time. new life style. “See you later” she said goodbye to her while the brothers left, when they were gone she closed the door and went in search of Andrew. “Hey honey, did you have fun?” She said as she approached her nephew to pick him up.

Andrew P.V

"A-al-alread-d-dy?" the little boy asked, a bit sad because he was having fun playing with Tommy. He went to his aunt to be picked up, while Debby picked Tommy up, to which he waved goodbye with his little hand.

Debby P.V

Debby smiled warmly at Andrew and gently lifted her little brother into her arms. "Yes, honey! It's time to go home now," she replied sweetly. "Don't worry, you'll see each other again later or tomorrow at the latest. Let's go, Mom is waiting for us." She gave her brother's diapered bottom a few playful pats before allowing Irene to lead them to the door.

Once the siblings had left the house, only Irene and Andrew were inside, with her carrying her nephew in her arms. "It's time for a nap" She would say as she carried her nephew into her room, to sit in the rocking chair, beginning the gentle rocking. "There, there, calm down little one" She smiles as she hugs Andrew. This had been Debby's idea, maybe she should slowly help her nephew into this new of life even though he already seemed to have gotten a little used to it when she first changed him from a pull-up to a diaper.

"It's all right" As her nephew's pacifier was lying around the house somewhere, she could only watch as Andrew sucked his thumb as he slowly closed his eyes.

Andrew let himself be carried in his aunt's arms, wearing only a diaper and a T-shirt, while sucking his thumb. He felt tired, and surely that's why he was so irritable. He allowed himself to be seated on his aunt's lap, and when she began to rock the child, he gradually started to calm down. The little one slowly began to drift into a deep sleep, cradled in his aunt's arms.

When her nephew was completely asleep she would get up from the rocking chair, carrying him towards her room, careful not to wake him she would lay him down on her bed before covering him with her sheets. "Goodnight sweetie" She would give a small kiss on his forehead before realizing the pacifier was on the floor, she would quickly grab the object to take it to the bathroom to wash it a bit, before returning to her nephew's room, to remove the thumb from his mouth, exchanging it for the pacifier.

The little boy fell asleep quickly in his aunt's arms, unaware that she had replaced his thumb with a pacifier. However, the boy's sleep was disturbed by bad dreams in which he relived the accident. He sucked on his pacifier intensely, waking abruptly an hour later with a very wet diaper.

Irene was in the kitchen preparing a small snack, with her nephew asleep she didn't have much to do at that moment, just check her phone to look for more information about the care needed for someone in her nephew's situation, plus send an email to the program that Debby suggested.

When her snack was ready she began to eat it until she heard a noise in her nephew's room, so she would go check to see if he had woken up.

Andrew P.V

The little boy waited as his aunt sat down on her bed with the pacifier. Having not slept very well, he felt a bit crotchety and fussy. He continued to suck on the pacifier while his aunt picked him up, sniffling a little due to the wet and cold diaper against his skin. When his aunt entered the room, the little boy allowed himself to be picked up and carried into the kitchen.

Miss Dupont P.V

The Gorian nanny school's principal’s secretary, read Irene’s mail and answered immediately:
“good morning, we are glad for your interest to our daycare program, we can fix an appointment with the principal for tomorrow morning at 10:30. We wait you” she wrote before send the mail.

She would check the notification quickly before turning her attention back to her nephew, as he looked grumpy she first took him to the sink where she would clean his face a bit. "It's okay, it's okay" She would say wiping a wet handkerchief across her nephew's face, but not before removing his pacifier. "What's wrong honey?" I carry her nephew in my arms to the room where I had previously taken the necessary things to change him last time. Since he wasn't wearing pants, I could easily notice the yellow stain his diaper now had. "A nightmare?" He put the pacifier back in his mouth before he started tearing at the tapes of the diaper.

The child let himself be picked up by his aunt and was led to the bathroom, where the aunt began to clean his face, making him whimper a little. The child nodded silently when the aunt asked if he had a bad dream. He allowed himself to be laid down on a small bed and started sucking on a pacifier while the aunt began to remove the diaper tapes

"Wait a minute" She removed the front of the diaper, showing her nephew's parts to the air, then with one hand she took both of the younger boy's ankles to lift his legs and a bit of his bottom, while with the other hand removing the diaper from underneath the child. "Wet diaper off!"

Irene took a few wet wipes from the packet next to her to clean the minor's crotch, before performing the same process as previously done of lifting the child's legs, only now she placed a clean diaper underneath. "And now we put a clean one on you" She said in the process and after cleaning it, she poured a generous amount of talcum powder, which she spread with her hands before closing the new diaper with a firm but not strong grip.

"All done sweetie, now yes, tell me what's wrong sweetie" She balled up the wet diaper before carrying her nephew, resting the boy's head against her shoulder and carrying him towards the couch where she sat down with the young boy still in her arms.

Andrew continued to suck on his pacifier silently as his aunt changed his diaper; he wasn't very talkative at that moment. When his aunt finished, he let himself be taken to the couch and sat on her lap.

"I... I ha-ha-a-d a b-b-bad d-d-dream," he explained to his aunt before sniffing. "I d-d-dreamt ab-ab-about-t-t the acc-acc-accid-d-dent. M-m-mo-o-om and D-d-dad were b-b-bring-g-ging me home f-f-from the c-c-camp-p-pground when a wild b-b-boar s-s-sud-sud-suddenly c-c-crossed-d-d the r-r-road, and D-d-da swer-swer-v-v-ved and hit a t-t-t-tree," the child explained, breaking into tears on his aunt's shoulder.

Irene didn't say anything, she just calmed her nephew with caresses and pats before seeing him calmer, she felt his shoulder wet but she didn't care much. "I know you miss them" She said as she wiped the residual tears on his cheeks with one hand.

She had heard of the accident but didn't imagine it all happened so suddenly, she couldn't imagine how her nephew felt when they were riding in a cab to transfer. "But they'll want to see you happy, don't you think they'd say you look adorable like that?" she forces a smile as she looks at him, to convey a sense of security, Andrew was still wearing only a t-shirt and diaper.

Andrew put his thumb in his mouth, starting to suck on it, which gradually helped him calm down. He then crouched down on his aunt's knees. Now that he had talked about one of the various things that troubled him, he felt a bit better, but still a little sleepy. Therefore, he settled back comfortably on his aunt's knees and yawned.

"It's okay, come on, let's go to bed" She said noticing her nephew's tiredness. Irene got up from the couch as she took Andrew in her arms to go to her room, where she sat on the bed while leaving her nephew lying on it.

"Five little monkeys jumping on the bed" She began to sing a lullaby as she lay down next to her nephew to gently pat his chest. "One fell down and bumped his head" she continued to sing the song until Andrew closed his eyelids. With the child asleep, Irene settled in to cuddle her nephew while covering them both with a blanket.

When his aunt began to rock him and sing a lullaby, Andrew quickly relaxed, yawning as he resumed sucking his thumb. He offered a shy smile while gently caressing his aunt's cheek, keeping the other thumb in his mouth. Eventually, he drifted into a peaceful sleep as his aunt continued to rock him.

The next day, Irene would wake up still with her nephew by her side, he seemed calm this time so she just held him as she got out of bed, carrying him to the boy's room. "Wake up, wake up, the sun is out" She would say as she approached her nephew's closet to grab an outfit from the ones previously purchased, choosing this time a pair of brown long pants and a navy blue long sleeve shirt, the latter featuring a mickey mouse print that covered almost the entire chest.

"It's time for a bath" She carried Andrew towards the bathroom where she set the clothes aside before beginning to undress him exposing a wet diaper. "Don't you feel like it anymore sweetie?"