LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

After graciously accepting the candy from the kind lady, Andrew accompanied his aunt to the toy shop. Inside, he was granted the liberty to freely explore the shop's extensive collection of toys. The shop boasted a wide variety of toys, which left Andrew spellbound. As he surveyed the surroundings, his attention was drawn to the toy horses that piqued his curiosity. With his aunt standing behind him, he eagerly pointed at it and declared, "A-a-aunt-t-t, I-I-I w-w-ould-d-d-d l-l-lik-k-ke to-toto hav-v-ve tha-tha-tha-a-at!"

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course, take it to go" When her nephew had taken the toy he wanted he took it with him to pay for it at the cashier. "All set" Irene would say after the toy was paid for giving the bag to Andrew to carry.

"I think now we could go get something to eat" She would again take her nephew's hand to lead him to the food court, there were quite a few options to choose from, so first she went to grab a table leaving Andrew sitting in a chair. "What would you like honey?"

Andrew took the bag and walked hand in hand with his aunt to the food court seating. They arrived at the table that the woman had chosen. When she asked what he wanted to eat, the little boy expressed his desire for pizza. He patiently waited while his aunt went to order the food.

During the wait, he began to play with the two toy horses on the table, imagining a race that traversed the table, chairs, and even the napkin holder.

Irene would buy the pizza after standing in line, always being aware of what her nephew was doing as she turned her head to look in the direction of the table, she liked seeing him happier now than when he arrived. He carried the pizza towards the table along with his drinks, setting it down on the table as he smiles.

"Here's the pizza" He served a slice on some cardboard plates they had delivered along with the order, starting to eat as he watched his nephew. "Is it tasty?"

Andrew felt at ease, his mind occupied with the game, as his aunt returned to the table with a tray full of food. He offered her a shy smile as Aunt Irene served him a piece of pizza on a paper dish. He handed her the toy horses, asking her to set them aside before he took a piece of pizza and took a big bite.

She put away her nephew's toys to start eating, it didn't take long until the tray was empty, with Andrew's face and hands stained she took a few napkins to clean the boy, once clean she handed him his bag with toys before heading to the bathroom holding his nephew's hand.

“Do you need help honey?” Irene said, thinking about the other time he had difficulty taking off her clothes.

She entered the women's bathroom along with her nephew to keep him within sight of her and not leave him far away in case another accident happened.

Andrew followed his aunt into the bathroom, where he was surprised to see what awaited him: several women were patiently waiting their turn for the changing table with boys, some older than him, still in diapers. As his aunt inquired if he needed assistance using the bathroom, Andrew found himself staring at a teenage girl who was tending to the needs of one of his peers on one of the two changing tables. He snapped back to attention when his aunt repeated her question, and he nodded in agreement, indicating that he did need help with a little nod of his head.

“Okay, let's go” The bathroom, although full, was only because there were people who needed changes, without difficulty they managed to enter a cubicle where Irene pulled down Andrew's pants and goodnites before sitting him on the toilet.

While she was waiting for her nephew to finish, she thought about what caught her attention about the other children being changed, perhaps curiosity? That made her think about how sometimes her nephew sucked his thumb when he was nervous, and he soon got rid of it. of thoughts when he sees that his nephew just relieved himself

“Very well, do you see that the thing in the park was just an accident?” She said smiling as she wiped Andrew with paper before pulling up his pants and goodnites again. “Everything ready, now wash your hands” she made her nephew come out to use her bathroom herself before coming out and seeing him standing there.

Andrew allowed his aunt to assist him in removing his pants and goodnite before being seated on the toilet to pee. He smiled bashfully as his aunt discussed the previous day's mishap while she cleaned and dressed him. Once his aunt finished, he followed her instructions to wash his hands before taking a seat on an available bench.

Irene would take her nephew's hand to go to a pharmacy where they quickly grabbed a package of diapers and a pacifier, she quickly paid for it before leaving the mall with her nephew, like last time they took a taxi and she carried her nephew on his lap as he rested his head against her body. “Today was a tiring day,” she said as she caressed Andrew's head.

The little boy silently followed his aunt into the pharmacy. He noticed numerous packages of diapers in various sizes, all adorned with childish decorations. He blushed when he saw his aunt selecting a package of diapers in his size. Observing her complete the purchase, he followed her out of the shopping mall and to the taxi. After placing their bags in the rack, he settled on the rear seat, nestling on her knees and yawning while she affectionately cuddled him.

When he got home he didn't stop hugging his nephew, carrying him with one hand towards the house while he carried the bags in the other. “Was the day fun?” He said as they passed through the hallway towards her room, leaving the bags on the bed, he was beginning to understand that perhaps this was what her nephew needed.

Irene sat in the rocking chair in the room with Andrew in her arms, patting him on the head as they began to move.

When they arrived home, Andrew allowed himself to be led hand in hand into the house while his aunt carried the bags. "Yes, A-a-aunt-t-t, it is," he said, smiling before placing his thumb in his mouth once again. He willingly let himself be picked up and seated on his aunt's knees, nestling close to her as she rocked in the rocking chair. He let out a big yawn before drifting off to sleep, still with his thumb in his mouth.

With his nephew asleep he stopped rocking, apparently he felt good sucking his thumb, so he thought it was a good idea to buy the pacifier, he carried him to the bag where he took the object from and, being careful not to wake him, he changed his thumb for the pacifier

“You're a good boy,” Irene said as she lay down in bed with her nephew before covering herself up next to him. It didn't take much for her to fall asleep, even hugging him.

Andrew woke up a couple of hours later, still with his pacifier in his mouth and a wet goodnite. However, he was not bothered by it at that moment. He resumed sucking on his pacifier and enjoyed the warm embrace of his aunt, snuggling up to her and feeling relaxed. Although his drynite was soaked, he needed to urinate again. He decided to take a deep breath, relax, and let the urine flow into his undergarment.

Irene would wake up shortly after, looking at Andrew still asleep with the pacifier, smiling at the image of her nephew before getting out of bed with him in her arms and feeling something wet as she did so. Checking it out, I noticed that Andrew's shorts had some small stains, which, although they weren't a problem, meant that the goodnites wouldn't hold up anymore.

“When does he use it?” She said to herself as she put her nephew to bed to take off his shorts and goodnites, opening the package of diapers to put one on him, using wipes and powder that she had saved. “Clean and dry” she smiled at the image of her nephew before carrying him, the diapers were just for the night because she wasn't sure that the goodnites would last while he slept.

When Andrew woke up in his aunt's arms, wearing a diaper, he was a little surprised, but he didn't say anything. Sucking on his pacifier, he hugged his aunt, resting his head on her shoulder. As his aunt carried him in her arms, the little boy began to whimper due to a stomachache. The stress of that days had caused him a bit of constipation.

“Oh you woke up, what's wrong darling?” She said as she carried him towards the kitchen, she didn't understand why you were suddenly complaining. Irene sat on a kitchen chair before placing Andrew on her lap and looking at her face.

“Does anything hurt?” She removed the pacifier from her mouth to make it easier to understand him, a little surprised that she hadn't removed it even when she woke up.

“Oh, you're constipated” He said, thinking about the few times you went to the bathroom in the last few days since you arrived. “Don't worry, you just have to go to the bathroom, honey,” he said while putting the pacifier back in and taking him to the bathroom.

“Calm down, calm down” She rubbed his belly as she walked to the bathroom.

While he was taken to the bathroom, the little boy continued to snivel; his belly hurt a lot. Although his aunt was massaging his belly, the little boy continued to cry. He was seated on the toilet with his aunt, who continued to massage his belly, but it didn't provide relief. Andrew kept crying when someone rang the doorbell. It was Tommy's sister Debby who rang the doorbell.

Irene, without many options, carried her nephew while he cried towards the door to open it. On the way she tried to calm him down in every possible way.

“Hello, how can I help you?” Although Irene lived in the condominium, she didn't spend much time socializing with the people there, much less taking the time to get to know her children.

“It'll pass, you just need to relax” She told Andrew that she was in her arms wearing only her safari design diaper and the yellow t-shirt that the child wore yesterday.

Debby, a 15-year-old, was playing with her little brother Tommy in the apartment next door since her mom was still at work. She was still wearing the school uniform of the Gorian Nanny's Academy because she hadn't had the time to change herself, as she had to take care of her little brother. When she heard a little boy's cry from another apartment, she decided to go and make sure everything was okay. She picked up Tommy and rang the bell of the apartment from which the cries were coming.

"Hi, my name's Debby. I live in the next-door apartment. I heard a little boy crying and thought I'd check to see if everything is okay or if you need some help."

immagine IA 1.jpg

“Hello, I'm Irene, I'm sorry for the noise, it's just that my nephew is constipated and nothing works to help him get relief” She said while continuing to try to calm Andrew, then he would realize that the boy following Debby was Tommy the boy. with which his nephew played the day before yesterday.

“Oh, I didn't know you lived next to me,” she said, looking at Tommy, thinking that it would have been better to know that detail at another, calmer moment.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Tommy, who was wearing a red Paw Patrols t-shirt and navy blue overalls while sucking on his light blue pacifier, would have followed his sister to the neighbors' house, although he wanted to continue playing with his toys in the living room.

When she opened the door she was surprised to see Andrew and his aunt, but after that she became worried as he was sobbing, so she tried to get closer to try to calm him down.

Debby P.W

"Oh poor puppy boy! Is your tummy hurting? Don't worry, I have something that will make you feel better," she said, gently placing her little brother on the floor. "Can you stay here for a moment? I'll go grab something from my room," she added, giving Tommy's head a loving pat before heading home. Five minutes later, she returned with a white diaper bag adorned with the logo of Gorian Nanny's School. "Alright, I don't think Anthony's mom will mind if I borrow a suppository from the pack," she whispered, taking out a small pack of suppositories from one of the bag's pockets.

Andrew P.W

The young boy patiently waited in his aunt's arms for the return of the young girl. When she finally came back, she reassured him that everything would be fine, making him feel more at ease. "Now, let's lay you down on the sofa," she told him, as they both sat down next to him. The teen girl then exclaimed, "Okay, let's begin!" she said untapping and opening the diaper. The little boy blushed as his private area was exposed and when he accidentally let out a gas fart after being lifted by his ankle. He felt a slight gasp as the small suppository entered his bottom before Debby closed and secured his diaper. "You'll start feeling better soon," the girl assured him as he felt the suppository taking effect.