LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Irene stands watching her nephew entertain himself as he sits on the bench near the games.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

The boy would be playing happily playing with some dolls near the dock swings because in his imagination they were huge beasts that he had to capture, he was so into his story that he had not noticed that someone started to play with these, the moment he felt someone was watching him he stopped playing and looked Andrew in the eyes, it did not take him long to speak first.

Are you new?" He had lived in the condo with his family for as long as he could remember and knew of a few kids who came to play with him or the games sometimes, but he didn't recognize Andrew. He shook his head in puzzlement and got up from the floor to approach Andrew demonstrating his similar size to him.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew was thoroughly enjoying himself on the swing when he was pleasantly surprised by a greeting from an unfamiliar little boy.

"Yes, I arr-arrived in town to-t-today," the boy said, blushing with shyness. "Wha-what is yo-yo-your n-n-name?" he asked Andrew, hoping that his stutter wouldn't lead to teasing. Despite the hesitation, Andrew found the boy to be kind and was eager to play with him.

"Tommy, how about you?" although he felt weirded out by the way the new kid was talking he just wanted to play so he didn't mind too much. "Do you want to play?" He said this as he held out one of his dolls he was holding towards Andrew.

"My name is A-Andrew," the little boy answered shyly, observing the other child playing with some dinosaurs. "I l-l-lik-k-ke di-di-diino-s-s-saurs v-v-very m-m-much too. C-c-can I p-p-pla-a-ay wi-wi-i-th y-y-you?" he asked, hoping for agreement. He had never been good at socializing, and even during the period when he didn't have a stuttering problem, he had very few friends. When Matthew consented he took one of Tommy's T-Rex toys and started making it interact with the triceratops belonging to his little friend.

"Hel-hel-l-lo. M-m-my n-n-nam-m-me is R-Re-Rexy. W-w-wha-a-at is-s-s your n-n-na-a-ame?" he made the T-rex of his playmate say. "D-d-do we p-p-play to-to-og-g-gether?" he continued, encouraging interaction.

Without another word Tommy bent down to pick up the triceratops dummy, wiggling it a bit as he laughed. "Rawr, it's Jam" He was saying trying to make a slightly stranger voice to the one he normally has. "Yeah, I want to play" Although Tommy still found the fact of Andrew's way of talking strange he continued to play thinking it was just shyness.

"I'm looking for food, but this is a big desert" Like any child he wasn't looking for logic or reason in his imagination, he just wanted an adventure. "The sun is so hot and it makes you thirsty" He would move the dinosaur figure across the sand.

Andrew was having a lot of fun playing with Tommy, imagining T-Rex and triceratops adventures. They had been playing for a little while, but there was a question that Andrew was afraid to ask because it was embarrassing. He blushed, feeling an increasing need to pee before asking his question. In the end, he mustered the courage to inquire:

"Ex-x-cu-u-use me, but-t-t why d-do-o-o you wear a d-d-diaper?" he asked, looking away due to the embarrassment.

"For mommy" Tommy said without any problem, although he did find it strange that Andrew asked him that question, in Gorian either as an adult or in childhood anyone could be seen using diapers and other objects for a baby, it wasn't necessarily a punishment or anything like that so he could use it if he wanted to or not.

"Doesn't your mommy diaper you?" He said pointing to Irene, because although he didn't notice them arriving together she was looking at Andrew a lot, so by deduction he thought she would be his mommy. "Besides it's funny" Tommy would say smiling as he moved his hand to his mouth to suck his thumb.

"Sh-sh-she is m-m-my a-a-aunt," the little boy said, his expression turning somber. "M-m-my mo-o-om-m-m-my is now in p-p-pa-a-ar-r-rad-d-dise with m-m-my da-a-ad-d-ddy," he added, starting to sob. Tears streamed down his face as he curled up in the sandpit. Andrew wasn't angry with Simon; he understood it wasn't his fault, but he felt weary in that moment. To make matters worse, he found himself running out of pee, wetting himself here in the park, which caused him to burst into loud sobs.

"Oh I'm sorry, I..." Said Tommy feeling bad as tears began to flow from Andrew, almost wanting to cry himself.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Irene quickly walked over to see her nephew crying and wet, so she would quickly take him in her arms resting his head against her shoulder. "Don't worry, he's just tired" She would say trying to calm Tommy down before taking Andrew back home, she didn't care much about her clothes getting wet from having contact against her nephew's wet clothes, she just wanted to try to get him to calm down while rubbing his back and hugging him.

"It's over, it's over" She would say walking into the house, heading towards the bathroom where the first thing she did was strip her nephew of his clothes before sitting him on the toilet. "It was just an accident" She wasn't sure why she started his crying but she just wanted to calm him down now. "A bath fixes it" She said as she started to fill the bath tub with warm water.

Andrew let himself be picked up by his aunt, resting his head on her shoulder, and allowing himself to be sweetly rocked while he sucked his thumb. She carried him home, where he was truly exhausted—both due to the lack of proper rest and the stress from all the very important changes in that days. Continuing to suck his thumb, he was accompanied by his aunty to the bathroom. There, he allowed himself to be undressed and seated on the toilet, where he released the last drop of pee. Afterward, still with his thumb in his mouth, he let himself be placed in the bathtub.

Irene took her time to clean her nephew, he seemed absorbed in his thoughts while he sucked his thumb but she wasn't going to say anything about it, once the bath was over she covered him with a towel before taking him to his room where the backpack with his clothes was and sat him on the bed before starting to dry him, it was a silent process.

Some time later she would be with the boy already dressed in pajamas and another pair of underwear but asleep, she did not know what happened because although she was present all the time she did not hear what the children were talking about, she only saw them having fun and talking. Irene would be stroking her nephew's head while thinking if it was an anxiety attack or a physical injury, she wasn't sure of anything, she didn't even see the boy sleeping peacefully.

The little boy slept in his bed throughout the night, though it was a very restless sleep. He spent the entire night reliving the bad accident in which his parents died, haunting his dreams. The morning after, having spent the night with his thumb in his mouth, he awoke tired, with tears staining his pillow.

Struggling to leave the bed, he touched his damp goodnight and wearily made his way to the kitchen, where his aunt was preparing breakfast for both of them.

"Go-o-od m-m-morn-n-ning," he shyly greeted his aunt before silently taking a seat at the table, waiting for her to serve breakfast.

"Good morning, did you get some sleep?" Irene was saying as she served in front of Andrew a plate with 4 fluffy pancakes, some diced fruit and a glass with milk. She was already dressed for the day, when breakfast was served she just took a seat next to her nephew and looked down at him for a moment into his pants before stroking his head.

"Can you tell me what happened yesterday?" she wanted to understand what happened to her new friend, of which she got the goodnites he was wearing since yesterday she didn't want to she was not sure whether or not there might be another accident, she also didn't think if checking him now would make him feel good so she just waited for the moment.

The little boy nodded shyly when his aunt asked him how he had slept. He answered, looking down, "I ha-ha-had b-b-bad dr-dr-dreams," and then moved to the chair. "Ah, yest-yest-yesterday?" he said, looking down with embarrassment. "I wa-wa-waaas p-pl-playing with S-S-Simon; he is a n-n-nice b-b-bboy. B-b-but-t th-the-e-en I had an ac-c-ac-a-a-acci-d-d-dent, and I b-b-burst-t-t in-in-into t-t-ears li-li-lik-k-ke that," he said, blushing and still looking down. "I'm s-s-sor-sor-sorry tha-a-at he f-f-felt b-b-ba-a-ad about it," he added sadly. 

"No honey, it's okay, accidents happen, it's not a scolding" Irene said as she picked up the boy to sit him on her lap and hug him, there weren't many ways to express that she loved and cared for her nephew. "We just have to be better prepared in case it happens again, okay?" she began to stroke his head as he remained on her lap.

"Now let's get some breakfast, you'll need a lot of energy today" She let Andrew sit back in his chair so she could start eating. "Yesterday when looking through your clothes I realized that they were few, so today we could go shopping for some more clothes."

The little boy offered a shy smile, allowing himself to be picked up and seated on his aunt's knees, nestling in her arms. He felt comforted when his aunt assured him that she was not angry with him.

He nodded when his aunt suggested having breakfast, as he was quite hungry. He listened attentively as she spoke about going shopping, and he agreed enthusiastically. He desired to leave the house, especially because it seemed like it would be a very good day.

Breakfast was normal with no problems other than her nephew with a slightly stained face which was fixed with a napkin, once they both finished breakfast, Irene carried Andrew to the bathroom where she would leave him standing on the floor before pulling down his pajama pants to observe the wet goodnites. "It's okay, these things happen honey" She would start filling the tub with water. "Get undressed, I'll go get your clothes" She would say as she walked out of the bathroom leaving her nephew alone with his pants down.

After finishing his breakfast, the little boy allowed himself to be led to the bathroom, where his aunt pulled down his pajama pants. He was relieved that she didn't scold him for having wet the bed during the night. After all, he wore a goodnight for this reason. He removed his pajama t-shirt and sat down on the closed toilet, patiently waiting for his aunt to return with his clothes

Irene would return with another Goodnites, a pair of shorts and a yellow t-shirt which she would leave on the sink before returning to the tub to turn off the faucet. "Okay, we've got the water" She starts her nephew's bath as she looked at him more calmly, she wasn't sure about bathing him due to his age but he didn't seem to complain about it so she continued with the bath.

"All done sweetie" She would say as she pulled Andrew out of the tub with a towel, starting to dry him with it.

Andrew entered the bathtub and allowed his aunt to wash him. He enjoyed the pleasant scent of the soap that Aunt Irene had added to the warm water, finding it incredibly soothing. Andrew also enjoyed playing with the water in the tub while his aunt washed his hair with shampoo. Once he was clean, he allowed his aunt to help him out of the tub and dress him. Finally, Aunt Irene brushed his teeth.

"All set" With no more words to say Irene who was already dressed to leave took Andrew by the hand out of the condo with a little delay they found a cab that took them to the mall, although this time she rested Andrew's head against her body, this stopped when they reached the place.

"Don't let go of my hand honey" She said before entering through the door next to her nephew, there were couples and young people inside the place but what stood out the most were men in children's clothing or sometimes with their diaper in sight walking or also in strollers of a larger size than normal in other countries. 

They walked until they entered a clothing store that looked relatively normal on one side for 10 year olds, but there were baby clothes of a larger size on the other half. "Something you like?"

Andrew accompanied his aunt in the taxi, finding comfort on her lap as he gazed quietly out of the car window. Upon reaching their destination, the young boy obediently followed his aunt into the clothing store. As he observed the shop, he noticed that it predominantly stocked an extensive range of baby clothes in larger sizes. This led him to deduce that in Goran, it was customary for boys like him to be treated as young children. Desiring to fit in and be perceived as a typical little boy, he blushed and pointed towards the section dedicated to larger-sized baby clothes.

"Okay, let's go find you something cute" She said confused because while it was normal to see children and adults in Gorian wearing children's clothing it was not extremely necessary for everyone to wear it. "Look it's adorable this outfit" She smiles as she shows the pastel light blue onesie with cloud and teddy bear patterns to her nephew, it was so she picked out most of the clothes that looked comfortable for being at home and going out.  

"I think that would be all, do you want anything else sweetie?" she was saying in front of the cashier about to pay for all the clothes chosen.

The young boy timidly shook his head when she inquired about his desire for different attire. Overwhelmed with nervousness, he instinctively placed his thumb in his mouth and began sucking on it vigorously. "Oh, what an adorable little boy!" exclaimed the cashier woman, as she bent down to shower him with affectionate gestures. She then extended a candy from a bowl on the counter, leaving the little boy perplexed, glancing at his aunt for guidance.

"It's ok, you can take it" He said as he finished paying for the purchases and taking the bags then taking his nephew's hand and leaving, although the reason for going to that place was already completed he took Andrew to a toy store.

"How about getting a toy? I'm sure you could show it to your little friend at home" He smiles and when they had passed the entrance of the toy store he let go of his nephew's hand so he could explore the place, although he still followed him closely so as not to lose him.