LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Member Discusses Lifestyle On Popular YouTube Channel

Interesting - thanks for sharing. He doesn't do a bad job of representing "the community" (not that it's his task to do so), in that he didn't say anything inflammatory or outrageous. You always worry that someone is going to nominate themselves to go tell the wider world about "this", and then they end up being an idiot in some way, or they say crazy things in order to stay in the spotlight. He seems like a pretty decent guy - I'd have him over for a beer. Veteran, works in an emergency department, respects not involving the innocent in his fetish, he's open with prospective partners, he controls the fetish rather than the fetish controlling him. Some people (not here...) would react to this with pearl-clutching abhorrence, but in the grand scheme of things, I don't think enjoying unconventional underwear is that shocking - of course, I'm obviously biased.

I often think to myself, what does that disgust say about our collective attitudes toward people who have to wear diapers? "My God, that's terrible, poor you, you must feel such shame and embarrassment..." is an "ableist" attitude. "You're not normal, your life is less worth living." I wear diapers by choice right now - that may change as I age, as it may change for a lot of people who don't wear them - someday they may wake up and find themselves on the "abnormal" side of the fence. But, as a kid who wet the bed in the 80's, there were no "big kid pajama pants" pull-ups on the market, so I knew the sting of wearing diapers past the accepted age threshold, of people shaking their heads and tut-tutting and judging and shaming. I lived with that shame and embarrassment for decades, and I think it's made me who I am today. So good for this guy for conquering that, and being willing to speak openly, in an intelligent manner.  

• Like 1