LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Pampered Wife (private with mommysbabyboy)

Padded_Princess

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tessa stopped eating and smiled. "Does princess Emmy want to nurse?" She cooed softly as she got up. Taking Emily to the couch she cradled her across her lap in her arms.  Tessa lifted her shirt and opened her nursing bra bringing her nipple to Emily mouth so she could nurse to her hearts content. 

Tessa smiled humming softly as her infantile wife suckled milk from her breast. She enjoyed the closeness and it made her maternal instinct to take care of Emily stronger. Still she told Em they would have a big girl talk today before anything was decided. When Emily finished nursing Tessa wiped the milk from her lips and kissed her forehead. :I think Emmy Bear needs a little nap then we'll have our big girl talk okay princess." Tessa took Emily back to the bedroom and got her tucked in under the blankets. She rubbed Emily's back as she gently encouraged her to close her eyes.

Once Emily was asleep Tessa got out of bed.  She grabbed her Kaito and got back in the bed not wanting Emily to get hurt looking for her again.  Tessa began looking at options to keep Em safe.  With the way Emily was regressing Tessa wasn't sure she could leave her unsupervised for any length of time right now. After calling Emily job for a leave of absence she requested to work from home for her own job. Tessa then waited for Emily to wake up so they could have what would likely be Emily last big girl talk.for awhile.

Tessa had run to the bathroom just before Emily woke up. She heard Em waking up and quickly washed her hands coming to the bedroom.  "Hey baby girl.  Did you have a good nap?" 

Tessa pulled Em on her lap as she sat on the bed.  "Do you think you can try really hard and have a big girl talk with me princess?  I need to talk to my big girl Emmy just for a little bit."

Tessa smiled. " I would love to have you as my baby girl...but if we're going to do this we'll do it right....I want to put you in diapers. I know you haven't had any accidents but you seem to regress littler and littler so I'd rather have you in diapeys before you need them from an accident... let's try it for 3 months then we can have another big girl talk and see how your feeling what do you think?"