LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Pampered Wife (private with mommysbabyboy)

Padded_Princess

Tessa sat beside her wife Emily as the doctor came in to confirm what they already knew. 

"I am sorry to inform you Tessa you were not able to make it to full term. Sometimes these things just happen even with thorough preparation. As I'm sure you aware we can try again whenever you'd like. Your donor is willing to provide his sperm until you two achieve your goal of parenthood. I would suggest waiting about 6 weeks before we do the IVF. If you have any questions or concerns my door is always open to you both."

Tessa had already known what the doctor would say. She knew when she was at the hospital the evening before. It had taken a lot for the couple to decide to be parents and now after everything at 18 weeks they were no closer to parenthood then they were 6 months ago. Tessa gently squeeze Emily hand nodding her head as she thanked the doctor. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tessa started the car and began the drive home. "I'm sorry hun I know this isn't how we expected things to go...maybe in a few weeks we can try again. I don't know it just feels surreal one day we're planning a nursery and going to appointments and now it's like none of it mattered." 

Tessa shook her head no as she went to the bedroom grabbing a bathrobe. "No its fine in gonna relax in the shower. You should relax to just order in for tonight.  Can you order those asada tacos I like?"

Tessa stripped in the bathroom and turned on music before she ran the shower.  Once it was hot she got in and just let the water beat down on her body.  She had kept it together not wanting Emily to see how upset she was.  Now under the running water she cried letting herself decompress from the last 24 hours. 

Sure sweetheart:) starts the tacos *feeling more than worthless but locking up the nursery so teresa won’t be sad seasoning the tacos nice and making her favorite fresh squeezed lemon juice* for the life of me I’ll never understand how you could like this shower stuff hey honey?

Sour lol

Tessa relaxes in the shower and after 30 minutes she come out after drying and oiling her body she tired the short silk bathrobe around her body.  She came up behind Emily kissing her cheek and smiled.  "Aww thanks baby you didn't have to cook. Even my lemon juice how did I get lucky to get such a sweet wife. "

I smile gracing a couple tissues from my nightstand to wipe your nose. "Your so cute and everything is perfect my love." As the movie progresses I keep adjusting my breast and moving a bit. I had started my milk supply pretty early and the doctor had encouraged pumping so I would maintain a high milk supply which was now causing discomfort from the pressure in my breast. 

Tessa smiled gently running her fingers through Emily hair.  Her wife was so sweet and innocent she wanted to do anything to make her happy. Once she was certain Emily was asleep, Tessa laid her on the pillows then cleared there mess from dinner.  Cleaning up the kitchen before she got back into bed cuddlung her cute wife going to sleep. 

*Yawns a little rubbing my eyes* aghhh that was the best night sleep I had in awhile now off to o o oh blushes as she realizes she’s cradled in her wife’s arms without an easy out w w well yawns I I I was gonna aghhh make her breakfast b b b but eyes still heavy as she nuzzles in her wife’s neck again what’s a few more minutes 

Tessa wakes about 30 minutes later  and smiled as her wife slept cradled in her arms.  Gently she kissed her laying her into the pillow as she quietly got out of bed. Still in just her robe she went to the kitchen and started the teapot while preparing breakfast in bed for her sweet wife. She had the day off work and decided she'd use it to pamper her wife.  Emily hadn't said much but she knew she was hurting just as much. Tessa wanted to take away her pain and worries.  That started with a good breakfast.