LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Pampered Wife (private with mommysbabyboy)

Padded_Princess

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tessa took her time gently washing Emily from head to toe as she thought over Emily's words. "I want us to be together forever too princess. I love you and love taking care of you. Just cause our relationship changes doesn't mean I love you less.... before we make any decisions though let's get a good night sleep and then have a big girl talk tomorrow okay? "

Tessa smiled having an idea of what Emily needed. She stood getting out the tub she pulled on a white cotton robe. Grabbing a pink warm towel she got Emily out the bath and began drying her off. "Well Tessy knows just what her little Emmy bear needs. Let's get you into jammies and Tessa will feed you while we cuddle in bed okay?"

Tessa lotioned Emily body before helping her put on a pair of frozen panties she had found in her size last Christmas.  She then dressed Emily in a pink nightgown and helped her get socks to lap her feet warm.  Satisfied Emily was ready for bed Tessa took her to their room.  Turning the blankets down Tessa got Emily in the bed and got under the blankets with her. 

Tessa blushed realizing just what she was planning to do. Em seemed to enjoy being her little girl but would she really want to nurse from her? Deciding it was only one way to find out blushing Tessa untied her robe. Pulling Emily into her arms she gently guided her nipple to Emily mouth.  "Here we go princess."

Tessa smiled as she cooed to Emily. "Settle down princess it's getting late. Time for all little girls to drink their milkies and go night night." Tessa breast filled Emmy mouth she squeezed squirting a little milk in her mouth to encourage her to suckle milk from her breast.

Tessa smiles and kisses Emmy rubbing her back as she goes back to sleep cuddled in her arms. The next morning Tessa wakes up. Giving Emily a kiss she gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes a quick shower. Getting dressed she put on sweats and a losse tank top over one of her nursing bras. Tessa went to the kitchen and started breakfast.

Tessa rocked gently holding Emily to her. "Uh oh my poor baby. I'll have to do something so my princess doesn't fall out of bed. It's okay baby is all better now" Making sure Emily had no ouchies Tessa took her to the bathroom and pulled down her underwear. Getting Emily on the toilet she kissed the top of her head. "Go potty princess then we'll have breakfast."

Tessa got Emily up and wiped her bottom before pulling up her panties.  "Good job let's wash our hands." She helped Emily and washed both their hands before getting Emily settled at the dining room table.  Tessa fixed Emily plate of cut fruit, cut up French toast and sausage cut into bite size pieces. " Here we go baby girl a nice warm breakfast." She put the plate in front of Emily with a half cup of orange juice.