LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Pampered Wife (private with mommysbabyboy)

Padded_Princess

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tessa chuckles at Emily excitement as she leans over and buckles Emily seat belt. The drive wasn't bad listening to the radio they got to the art shop in 30 minutes. "Remember princess stay with me." Tessa got out and came around opening Emily door. She smiled and held her hand as they walked inside.  It was busy inside with multiple people checking in for the class.  Yes got them signed in and helped Emily get her apron on after finding two seat near the front. 

I smile seeing you doing your own art work while myself and others follow the instructors guidelines. By the end of the class I'm glad you had your apron on as it was covered with paint.  "Did you have fun princess?" I ask as I take you to wash your hands and I clean a little paint off your face.  "I'll pick up our new art pieces after work tomorrow.  They're gonna hold them over night and frame them for us isn't that nice?"

I smile glad your feeling better.  I pick up your art but don't look handing it to an employee to be framed. Holding you close as I stand up I kiss the top of your head. "That sound like a good idea.  But no running princess.  We'll go to the park after this I think you need to burn off some energy."

The woman smiled.  "Very nice to meet you.  Now you be careful and be a good girl Emily." She gave Emily a lollipop brite returning to preparing for the next class. 

I hold onto you as we go to the car and I get you buckled in.  "Okay love now of to the park. " I decide to take you to a park further out so you wouldn't have to worry about running into anyone we know and feeling embarrassed.  It took about 40 minutes but we finally pulled up to the large park.