LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Pampered Wife (private with mommysbabyboy)

Padded_Princess

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile. "Love you to princess now get some sleep. We have all day to have fun." When you eventually fall asleep I gently lay you on the bed wrapped in the covers. I go clean up from breakfast and cleanup the bathroom. I get dressed in a pair of black lounge pants and a comfy button up blouse. I worry your taking this loss much harder than I expected. I never wanted you to blame yourself and I start brainstorming ways to help and support you through this. 

I smile gently removing the covers from your naked body." Hey princess did you have a good nap?" I kiss your lips then began helping you dress. Sliding a pair of pink panties up your legs and over your bottom when you raise your hips. I then help you into a pair of pink sweat pants. Opting for comfort I skip the bra helping you into a white tank top. "Why don't you go try and use the bathroom while I finish prepping lunch hmm?"

I smile. "Good girl I knew you could do it." I wipe you clean and we wash our hands. I take lead you to the kitchen.  "Go ahead and sit down lunch will be ready in a few." I go to the stove and start cooking grilled cheese sandwiches to go with our tomato soup and salad.  "Do you want to go out today.  I was thinking we could do one of those painting classes. I know you love art projects."

I laugh but nod my head. "Sure thing princess." I cook the food and cut your sandwich in four pieces. I put your plate of salad and grilled cheese on the table then the bowl of tomato soup." Ah ah before you make a mess." I tie a disposable bib around your neck to keep your shirt clean. "Good thing we got extra of these from the seafood shack." I place a cup of milk  next to your food then I sit down across from you. "Come on princess eat up."

I smile noticing your behavior has been more juvenile since last night. I'll have to keep a close eye on you. 

Finishing lunch I clear the table loading our dishes in the sink. I take off your bib giving you a kiss on the cheek. "Okay love can you put your shoes on while I get my purse and the keys?"

I hugs you and give you kisses all over your face. "No no your not bad honey. I just want to talk first. It seems like my princess is feeling like a little princess right now. That's perfectly okay and I love getting to take care of you. Since my Emily isn't feeling very big right now u think we should talk about some rules to keep you safe. What do you think princess can we do that?"

Tessa smiled.  "Emily is a very good girl.  I think we just need a couple rules to make sure your safe love.  So rule number 1 I want you to stay where I can see you at all times. 2 I want you to hold my hand while we're walking around okay? Last rule if you need a break or want to go home just tell me okay? We don't have to do anything you don't want to princess."