LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Pampered Wife (private with mommysbabyboy)

Padded_Princess

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chuckle. "Aww your so cute baby now come let be take care of you today." I feed you the entire breakfast wiping you face clean before I kiss you.

"Now I'm gonna go run you a nice relaxing bath so you can get ready for a day of pampering from your wife."

I go to the kitchen and drop off the dishes then began to run your bath adding your favorite bath oils and playing some soft relaxing music.

*Blushes massively* it’s not like we’ve not been naked in front of each other before but somehow I feel more exposed than ever she’s just so gentle and caring (unlike me :( I couldn’t even keep our baby safe y doesn’t she hate me whimpers a lot as I can’t stop the tears from flowing)

I come in with your favorite tea. I kneel beside the tub . I gently wipe your tears planting soft kisses on your face.  "Whats the matter baby? Talk to me princess how can I make it better?" Tessa always worried about Emily she was such a gentle soul she wanted to protect her from all the hurt.

Knowing you can't possibly relax like this I pick you up from the bath wrapping a towel over you.  I carry you to the bathroom cuddling you in my lap gently rocking you. I feel my breast starting to leak milk.  I kiss the top of your head rubbing your back.  "Hey I'm not going anywhere sweetheart.  Forever is what I said remember.  Us , me and you we're forever no matter what. This is just one bump in our very long road. "

I wipe your tears and kiss your forehead  lifting your chin to look at me. "Hey, no get that out of your head right now. You did everything you could, this was just...an unexplainable accident. It's okay to be sad we can grieve this loss but this is no one's fault and I won't have you blaming yourself. Now then I am going to continue caring for you princess because that is what makes me happy, I want you to be good and let me take care of you yeah?"