LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Pampered Wife (private with mommysbabyboy)

Padded_Princess

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I laugh holding you tight as you wrap your legs around my waist so I'm carrying you.  "Tessa loves Emily.  Here I want you to drink some water before you play more." I takes a bottle of cool water from my bag. Opening the bottle I hold it to your mouth tipping it slowly so you can drink. 

I come back and change to the pony show then go back to the kitchen. While dinner is finishing up I go to our bedroom and take out your pink footed pajamas from last Halloween. I get everything set in the bathroom so you can have a bath after dinner. 30 minutes later i am fixing our plates making sure to cut up your Lasagna is small bites with a slice of garlic toast and a side of salad. I set a cup of water down with your meal and get another disposable bib out. "Em come on sweetheart time for dinner." 

Tessa laughed but agreed. She rubbed her full breast they were so full her breast had been leaking since the park. "Sure baby we'll take a bath together." When dinner was finished she cleared their plates to the sink. 

Tessa took the messy bib off Emily and did her best to wipe her hands and face with paper towels before taking her to the bathroom. Tessa began running the bath adding bubbles and lavender oil to the water so Emily could get a restful night's sleep.

• 4 weeks later...