LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Testing of samples

KPAXOR1987

I'm still doing winter prep and among the things I decided to do was order a sample box from nothshore 🤗

Someone suggested I should have megamaxs in my diaper bag 😂. The answer to that is nope 😂 .. but I do need something for when I'm sick because ATN's just don't cut it when I'm sick. 

Unfortunately I fall between sizes medium and large so wasn't going to waste the money on the wrong size.

I tested the medium megamax last night, I should have went to the store, and post office first but here is the opinion of size Medium megamax. 

It is not a valid option for when I am sick here is the breakdown of why.

It is not a good size for when I'm sick .

The test after 4hrs and getting close to the store closeing was getting redicoulious and I started pounding coffee to try to end the test by diaper failure of flooding it to death it failed to end the test so I decided to simulate real conditions of me being sick and doubled the dose on my lactulose to 90ml and inadverntly actually made myself sick. The test became extremely real . The diaper held the most exploseive cases of oh shit what did I do ? While I was sitting down but I got really exhausted and had 0 time to get to the store and said fuck it I'm going to bed I can't handle this. That is where the test failed as I went to lay down and was too exhausted to even get back up as the mess went ¾ up my back and destroyed my white (now kaki) shirt.

Size medium when sick fails to address diarreah in prone position on your back for me. 

The intention was to test for a sutiable diaper for when sick as I get sick every winter so it failed on size medium for that.

Now the next thing is it would 100% work too well if I wasn't sick even in size medium but I don't even like being in ATNs in public, It was 100% impossible to even get the diaper to leak with pee and the diaper when I took it off after that text that actually got me sick it wasn't even â…“ the capacity used of absorbancy. The diaper would have lasted close to if not more than 24hrs for just wetting accidents.

I honestly can say the ATNs are covered and work for when I'm not sick. Plus I remember the nightmare of my parents trying to prove if I need something it shouldn't matter if it is used around them or not and getting tickled until I wet a bambino teddy and not being able to change until morning because of the capacity being so high. Trust me man the only reson they stopped with that style idea is the capacity failed and they took it a bit far. If it was this one they would have continued because there is no way in hell to get it to leak.  I mean I drank over a pot of coffee and still failed and it only ended up ⅓ of the capacity used. 

The other size medium might be used on halloween or something. 

I'm just going to test the other samples for now as they wouldn't be viable options for when I'm sick anyways. 

I need some time to actually recouperate from the size medium test because if I'm testing for when I'm sick, I might as well be sick and seeing as I did it on accident just with a wierd idea on checking, I now now know of a way to be completely accurate 😂. 

I mean right now I have a go supreme on as it is the least capacity and I'm pretty shure it will be a nightmare testing the size large megamax and I'm just not ready for it yet 😅. 

I got stuff to do today and almost praying that the lactulose is completely done by the time I head to the post office and stores 😅. 

• Confused 1

Go supreme was a utter failure size is large and 1st wetting ended up with pee all over the floor 😒. 

I have no clue what the hell I was expecting there but diapers are supposed to be 1-2 sizes bigger than pullups to begin with.

It absorbed like ¾ of it but still that was terriable. 

Moved onto the megamax airlock size large seeing as the pullup was 6hr and lasted 10seconds hopefully a 8hr diaper lasts at least 30seconds 😂

I'm going from time of first wetting because no capacity is used before hand 😇

• Confused 1

Should have waited on the test until after I sent out the bill I have to take to the post office and when I was done running around. Too late to think about it now though instead I can just pray for catastrophic failure before I leave or hope hope the lactulose was done messing with me last night(by my gurgleing belly it wasn't). So here is to actually testing real world conditions of when I'm sick and got shit to do I guess(oh god that sounds really bad like it was planned out 😂) Trust me it wasn't but I'm way late on my lotrent so I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and throw caution in testing to the wind and hope it can hold it if anything happens at town, bills have to be paid and I need some chicken nuggets and coffee creamer and a loaf of bread so. Yea this is going sideways real fast 😂

Well nevermind 😂 catastrophic failure tape shifted flipped and aheard to itself when I sat down. Made the tape unable to stick back in place on the diaper when trying to fix it 😅. 

Tried useing tape to fix but diaper is the non woven cloth so instant fail as tape didn't adhear to it. 

3tapes is bound to screw right up and thus test failed( catastrophic tape failure un resolveable) 

😅 that was cutting it close .

I got to address the envolope and get ready to head to town. Unfortunately for me I'm still going to have to be diapered. Damn lactulose wasn't done yet , I got gurgly gut going on 😂

Anyways absorbancy test undefined as tape failure occured before any absorbancy was used. (I mean shit man the pull up did better than that 🤨 at least the pullup failed due to a massive puddle on the floor 😂.)

I will test the abosorbancy of the cloth one later as they sent 2 but Um it doesn't really matter either way as I wouldn't order the clothlike version anyways even it it had the capacity of 50 gallons. If the tape doesn't stay in place and renders itself unuseable the diaper could have unlimited capacity and it will still leak. To me that is a no go for any diaper 

I mean that is the 3 samples other than the bedpads and wipes and I'm not ready to test the megamax large yet 😎.

So shit man at least the megamax airlock is a large so .. it fit until I sat down and 1 tape screwd up so I will probally order a case but it is going to be megamax not megamax airlock 😎. Still have to test the wipes though 😂

That just isn't funny I'm not testing it for the 8hrs because because the tape already failed and it is pointless because it failed at like -30mins for absorbancy and 1 wetting killed ¼-⅓ of the capacity 8hrs is a unacheiveable dream for the airlock but it did manage 1 wetting with only 3 tapes 😂

I'm still thinking there is 0 way in hell it would work for a mess though and not even going to chance it.

What can I say trying to speed up the test on the medium megamax ended up actually makeing me a bit sick 😑 

It was a bad idea 😒

For me, when I get to that state, I go back to cloth diapers and plastic pants - as they seem to be the only diapers that handle lying down, but the diapers go halfway up my back and belly. I have yet to find a disposable that can handle liquid mess.

Even babies on a liquid diet, their diapers leak. P&G refer to it as a Poonami, and are flogging diapers that are supposed to catch what comes out of the back. With disposable diapers they leak from every point. From personal experience of diapering babies, when it happens, it happens and one almost needs a swimming pool to dunk the baby in to deal with the mess. Forget about trying to clean the baby clothes - it is stained forever and will end up in the bin... and you can't get annoyed, otherwise you have a cranky and scared baby also to deal with.

3 hours ago, babykeiff said:

For me, when I get to that state, I go back to cloth diapers and plastic pants - as they seem to be the only diapers that handle lying down, but the diapers go halfway up my back and belly. I have yet to find a disposable that can handle liquid mess.

Even babies on a liquid diet, their diapers leak. P&G refer to it as a Poonami, and are flogging diapers that are supposed to catch what comes out of the back. With disposable diapers they leak from every point. From personal experience of diapering babies, when it happens, it happens and one almost needs a swimming pool to dunk the baby in to deal with the mess. Forget about trying to clean the baby clothes - it is stained forever and will end up in the bin... and you can't get annoyed, otherwise you have a cranky and scared baby also to deal with.

Oh I know bambinos can deal with liquid mess, but I damn near had a heart attack when I checked the prices as it was their normal prices yet they had it listed as a sale.

Either way megamaxs have better absorbancy capacity. 

The reason the medium failed so bad was it was the wrong size and the only reason the airlock would have failed is a tape messed up and I wasn't going to risk whats still left if the lactlouse from trying to end the megamax medium test leaking out the legbands in the middle of the store. 😅

The megamax size large was tested without testing. 

Airlock tape failed but correct size 

Megamax medium capacity I tryed to make it fail it didn't, it was the wrong size and too low so failed when laying down 😎

I don't even have to test it to know it works for when I'm sick. 

The failure point in the size medium was it wasn't high enough and the size large was ½ way up my belly 😂

Sizeing on airlock and megamax is the same only diffrence is one is non-woven cloth backed and one is poly backed. Cloth backed is always less absorbant 😎

1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Oh I know bambinos can deal with liquid mess, but I damn near had a heart attack when I checked the prices as it was their normal prices yet they had it listed as a sale.

Either way megamaxs have better absorbancy capacity. 

The reason the medium failed so bad was it was the wrong size and the only reason the airlock would have failed is a tape messed up and I wasn't going to risk whats still left if the lactlouse from trying to end the megamax medium test leaking out the legbands in the middle of the store. 😅

The megamax size large was tested without testing. 

Airlock tape failed but correct size 

Megamax medium capacity I tryed to make it fail it didn't, it was the wrong size and too low so failed when laying down 😎

I don't even have to test it to know it works for when I'm sick. 

The failure point in the size medium was it wasn't high enough and the size large was ½ way up my belly 😂

Sizeing on airlock and megamax is the same only diffrence is one is non-woven cloth backed and one is poly backed. Cloth backed is always less absorbant 😎

I have tried bambinos overnight when unwell. The washing machine was very busy the next morning - and I was banished to the spare room until I recovered. My partner was not very forgiving since she woke up early kinda sticky. Bambinos are thick, and can absorb a lot during the day, but overnight, they tend to fail at the back. What is worse, in my opinion, is any of the cloth backed diapers.

If you can get away with these, nice one, but my body shape doesn't seem to suit any disposable when I am unwell.

Nightmare shopping trip 😂

Little me ended up doing the shopping this time. I mean I only went up for coffee creamer,chicken fingers, baby powder, and pedialyte packs. 

How the hell did I also end up with pumpkin bread,spaghetti squash, soda, a screw driver , about 60 seed packs amd end up with the bill totaling dam near $60?

I mean I don't even want to know what the hell happend in the stores. My little space is the one who fucked up the amazon order and my little space is going to be the one to figure out how to fix the -$9.73 on the budgeting😒. 

8 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

I have tried bambinos overnight when unwell. The washing machine was very busy the next morning - and I was banished to the spare room until I recovered. My partner was not very forgiving since she woke up early kinda sticky. Bambinos are thick, and can absorb a lot during the day, but overnight, they tend to fail at the back. What is worse, in my opinion, is any of the cloth backed diapers.

If you can get away with these, nice one, but my body shape doesn't seem to suit any disposable when I am unwell.

I used bambino bellessimo version but it still has less capacity then the megamaxs 😉. What is teriable is the attends heavy for anything when your sick or not 😂. Those damn things quite literally destroy a entire matress the day I tried to use them when I was sick. 

I mean when you wake up hearing what sounds like your ceiling leaking and your matress feels like it was drug out of the lake and you dog is next to your door and already already stared a hole in the first layer of the door. You know the diaper isn't worth more than than a 2x2 single ply square if toilet paper😂. 

The attends were the bullshit supplies that my health insurance was covering. My treatment team just about lost their minds when I refused to sleep told them why I refused to sleep and found out I wasn't going to sleep until they got something that worked. 

They thought I was kidding until the day they had to do a ct scan after 30days 0 sleep ended with a seizure so violent my head went threw my wall and I came to with blood in my mouth. (I don't have a seizure disorder it was due to not sleeping for 30days 😬).

I didn't see a point in wrecking my bed because of trash supplies that were trash when they arrived 🤗

Shopping in little space and little space was better than adult me with the money again 😒 I only needed 1 of the things I wanted to order on amazon and the wipes are cheaper locally me regressed shopping again ended up with food , needs and some supplies. That was it nothing more 😂. I can't wait to see why the hell I got $15 in spaghetti squash 😂 or how those pedialyte packets are used when I have no 16.9oz bottles of water 😂.

7 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Shopping in little space and little space was better than adult me with the money again 😒 I only needed 1 of the things I wanted to order on amazon and the wipes are cheaper locally me regressed shopping again ended up with food , needs and some supplies. That was it nothing more 😂. I can't wait to see why the hell I got $15 in spaghetti squash 😂 or how those pedialyte packets are used when I have no 16.9oz bottles of water 😂.

You really need a crib or a playpen - to either put your little you in, or your credit cards. Otherwise, you will not have enough space in your home if your little side finds the toy stores.

3 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

You really need a crib or a playpen - to either put your little you in, or your credit cards. Otherwise, you will not have enough space in your home if your little side finds the toy stores.

I think I'm done letting my adult headspace shop. My little space is alot better with the billing. My little space just got 6liters of pedialyte for $1.5 per liter saveing over $35 on the $46 it would have taken to get the liter bottles with water in them 😳..

2packets for the 16.9oz =1000ml 1 liter😒

Who the hell knew 16.9oz was 500ml? 😒

• Like 1

Been testing the other airlock scence 6:30 pm it is supposed to be up to 8hrs and ½ the capacity is gone at 6hrs. 

Not testing on basis of when I'm completely sick Because I don't nee to piss of my little side anymore than I already did by actually makeing myself as a whole sick for a couple days 😅 oh and the capacity wouldn't work for when I'm completely sick anyways 🤗 

,dMegamax airlock capacity surpassed 8hrs it was closer to 16hrs. 

Wore the other go supteme to bed in case that was also a fluke. Who knows because I was sleeping and have no clue what time I went to bed it was after 4am though, but it did leak but not much so probally also beyond the stated capacity because I have no if it leaked before 10am because I just woke up and it is 2pm 😂 I wpuld say the issue with the go supremes though is related to nothing being asorbed being distributed threw the padding because I was laying on my back and nothing asorbed beyond the front and the leak was from the front so distribution is off gravity states it should have been wet in the back as well befoore it leaked but that wasn't the case. Actually the same issue with the megamax airlock supreme but alot less of a leak when I ended the test on that. 

😬here is to like 3 damn days being diapered when I actually test the megamax with the poly back in the right size. If I decide to test it because it technically doesn't have to be to know it will work for when I'm sick 🤗

Nope got 1 last bill to pay that is way late and then Recalculate and make the order. (Well if the budget isn't totaled yet because I'm in adult head space right now and didn't look at it because 98% of it looks so messed up until all bills are paid anyways. Scence my adult side forgets stuff on on bills my adult side doesnxt get to know what is in the account until bills and all needs are paid for before my little side corrects all the extra money they showed as missing and not there 🤗

Checkout glitched and didn't continue with the order. Customer care was really helpfull. That is always a plus 🤗. 

Fun trying to talk on a voip line when the internet is glitching out on a phone that is doing the death twitches. God I can't wait until next month when I replace my senile phone. Yes my phone is senile ut is about 13years old so in tech time it is over 2000years old 😅 Damn thing forgot it was only electronics and tried to go swimming on a hot day 😂either that or it is saying let me die already 😒 

Anyways the phone call kept tripping up but the order was completed. 

Tiedye megamax case of 40 in size large and 3 packs of wipes. Simply because my bank account could handle only that. The reason I halted the order when checkout glitched and the customer service was was great she requested I wait to do a survey and I tried but my phone is senile and line went dead so the voip app kicked it offline because it didn't detect anyone there😱

So I got the sample of customer service tested as well 🤗

The customer service is helpfull, friendly and very much able to get the order total to even below what I expected it to be 🤗

Quite literally I estimated as around $131 and the total was closer to $123 as I'm rounding up by 2 cents . 

Anyways now that .. that is done and prep for winter illness for my little side is complete I have only a few more things before freeing up the budgeting for wants instead of needs😇

Oh in case anyone was wondering which side is the actual side in control of the bank account realise the self proclaimed adult side was the one doing the product testing 🤗

I'll get back to that in a little while as I have a few other things to take care of first 😇