LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Comm.] One Step Forward, Two Steps Back (Ch. 6 Updated 4/15/2024)

This part “ Varis was leaning forward, listening intently, oblivious to his tail starting to hike itself up.“ make me smile since varis in the same time having a serious conversation his boddy is acting like a toddler rsrs making a mommy a present

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Pierry Louys said:

This part “ Varis was leaning forward, listening intently, oblivious to his tail starting to hike itself up.“ make me smile since varis in the same time having a serious conversation his boddy is acting like a toddler rsrs making a mommy a present

Awww, the little guy is still adjusting... :3

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Pierry Louys said:

Did he notice that he was making a mud present for his mommy ?

another question his mommy is taking medication so she can nurse him ?

Nope, and maaaaaaybe.

Just got to reading the whole story, front to back, and damn, I feel so sorry for Varis. His life got completely turned around. And now Larry, that...I can't say it for fear of being banned, is now threatening him?! After the poor guy had his marriage dissolved, and people like Mike being condescending, and his whole life changed as a result? Varis is right: it isn't fair...

But I'm glad Mari is still a rock, and Josh is helping a ton.

But seriously, (censor) Larry.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Baby Jemma said:

Just got to reading the whole story, front to back, and damn, I feel so sorry for Varis. His life got completely turned around. And now Larry, that...I can't say it for fear of being banned, is now threatening him?! After the poor guy had his marriage dissolved, and people like Mike being condescending, and his whole life changed as a result? Varis is right: it isn't fair...

But I'm glad Mari is still a rock, and Josh is helping a ton.

But seriously, (censor) Larry.

Yeah, Miner's Syndrome is a BIG life changing event (like in my other story Tracey's Story!). And here comes Larry making some more... smart life decisions...  Yeah, it just isn't fair for the poor guy...

Mari just loves him so much, and Josh is a great friend!

Hehehe ;)