LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fantasies Of Your Parents Babying You

secretbabylexy

On 10/25/2023 at 9:41 AM, KPAXOR1987 said:

I know what you ment man 😂 I been up just about as long 😂 there is also the fact there is multiple things that can be considered babying someone. 

Who said infant? The question says babying😂 I've never heard of toddlering someone 🤣

Toddlers are babied as well 🤪

As well as any child 🤪🤪

OMG you mean you don't cuddle up to your mom and relax completely?

I'm tired man been up all night because my dog woke me up at 6pm for some stupid reason 🤣

Well I thought infant because lets face it that is kinda the theme of this site.  

Oh yes toddlers are definitely babied

Yes I do cuddle with my mom once every blue moon, but not really anymore since I got my own place 

I am tired because I am trying to get my body back to overnight shift schedule 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Well I thought infant because lets face it that is kinda the theme of this site.  

Oh yes toddlers are definitely babied

Yes I do cuddle with my mom once every blue moon, but not really anymore since I got my own place 

I am tired because I am trying to get my body back to overnight shift schedule 

Man overnight shifts are horriable. Before my dad retired he ended leaveing for work at 4pm and getting home at 4am. 

Man remember to pick up multivitamins 😑

I have my own place as well still cuddle with my mom once in a while when visiting 🤗

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
17 minutes ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

Man overnight shifts are horriable. Before my dad retired he ended leaveing for work at 4pm and getting home at 4am. 

Man remember to pick up multivitamins 😑

I have my own place as well still cuddle with my mom once in a while when visiting 🤗

LOL I have been told by many people to get multivitamins since I am about to turn 43 young man.

LOL I almost thought you said waddle with your mom once in awhile.

• Haha 1

Can I bring a parent's view to this?

If I was asked by my pre-pubescent child that they wanted to be babied, I would do it.  This is taking my ex-wife out of the equation.  She would've freaked out.  Saying that, it would have to be an activity that was not daily routine type of stuff.  The other children in the family would've teased that sibling behind my back for sure, especially my oldest and she would've used it against them.

Also, for most parent's once they are done with diapers, they are pretty much done.  They don't want to go back to that, and I think parents feel like they have failed for different reasons if your child asks to regress.

Now, once the child hits puberty, it would get very complicated because you would not want to send the wrong signals to the child, and things could happen that would make things very awkward.  For example, like boys going through puberty get hard-ons at the most awful times, as a parent, if my son had a hard on during a diaper change, I would be concerned in whether this is a sexual reaction or not.  As a parent, you don't want to get those emotions crossed.

If my adult children asked to be babied, I would be ok with that, but the dirty diapers would be their responsibility.  😆

And as a child's point of view, if I thought I could get my mother to put diapers on me at age 4, and my sisters and neighborhood friends would not have shamed me, I would've asked.  But at the time, it would've been considered a punishment, and I didn't want to make my mother angry. 

I wasn't a bedwetter or anything but one of my major fantasies growing up was that my mom would just come home from grocery shopping with a bunch of diapers having just decided to put me back in them for no particular reason at all. As time went on my fantasies got more elaborate and shifted from being my actual mom to more of a fantasy mom.

Like you, the paraphernalia really isn't all that important to me. The fantasy is the important part.