LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yahoo

diaperlover68

you will find most people have an instant messager of sorts, but from my expirance it's not to hand it out to just anyone... i've had some pretty rotton people says nasty stuff.

it best to meet in the chat room first and pm there and then maybe ask for there im name. ^_^

The problem with the chat room is it seems very clickish. For example, I tried to get into the conversation and was completely ignored. Really friendly I must say!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Diaperlover from ga

you will find most people have an instant messager of sorts, but from my expirance it's not to hand it out to just anyone... i've had some pretty rotton people says nasty stuff.

it best to meet in the chat room first and pm there and then maybe ask for there im name. ^_^

You are so right. I am looking for diaper friends but Yahoo isnt the place to find them

Guest Diaperlover from ga

I would really like to talk to you. Please respond to my message