LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AMAZON WISHLIST FANTASY not sure where to put this

I really would like to know if anybody could make some suggestions. Look to make my wildest dreams on "on Amazon" come true I'm making a list. I'm looking for daily diapers to wear regularly and maybe chastity "If someone else suggested or bought me one I feel like that way it's not self imposed chastity" a partner or anyone really  anybody. want to add anything on here  also feel like This could be fun to start here. Please help me be creative with my fantasy amazon list ! 

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/dl/invite/9uufCZ2?ref_=wl_share  also share your fantasy list. Just imagine something you had to wear cause some else got it for you I would totally share if my partner or anyone else got it for me. I Know this could be fun. maybe a fun members only photo  section challenge... or the beginning to a wild story about how fantasy getting out of control quickly... "next thing I knew I was wearing  chastity and frilly diapers😄

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, DailyDiapers said:

My wish list is pretty basic right now as I don't need for much.

https://a.co/5rDYjhW

I loved the sippy cup and the stuffy great Ideas I've been struggling to justify buying anything lately because money'

Has been tight so I have been shopping hard for deals I figured this would be a great exercise like if money were no object what would you get I Appreciate you sharing.  It's just fun making a list sometimes

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2023 at 4:24 PM, DailyDiapers said:

My wish list is pretty basic right now as I don't need for much.

https://a.co/5rDYjhW

Man on the sippy cup do they print the sublimination or leave it blank ?

Just wondering because it seems to be a doubled price for 2oz extra and a top that fits a 14oz blank vs the 12oz sublimination sippy cup blanks. 

I mean I only see blank sublimination sippy cups with 2extra ounces than the 12oz ones and a double price. 

I mean even the straight sippy cup blanks for 12oz are the same price but instead of 1 you get a pack of 4.

I don't keep a fantasy wish list or any wish list on amazon, just a regular shopping lists that I slowly chip away at 😉

I have a set budgeting rules I use and check and balances list to go by for all spending and it is so complex it would probally leave a 100page manual so won't bother trying to explain it.

I'm in the winter prep months budgeting layout and it started last month. 

It is a subo bottle 😉

Slow chipping away at the lists of stuff when possible makes them not fantasy lists just shopping sources lists planned months to years in advanced 😇

• Like 2

Checked budget might be gotten this month dependant on multiple things first and foremost is if I need fuel filters for my tank when I start my furnace for the year, it usually gets cold enough to need to start it in october 😇.

• Like 2

I failed at paying those bills on time 😂still working on it though. I got internet bill left amd a few days before phone is due 🤗. Either way managed to find a spare fuel filter from last year so a amazon order has to wait until the 13th and be added among another order🤗

Honestly though me as the adult side has no say in the order anyways. Little side does the budget and goes for needs first wants after everything else. It is usually my adult side trying to get something I believe my little side would want that gets ignored anyways 🤗

• Like 2
On 10/4/2023 at 2:59 AM, KPAXOR1987 said:

I don't keep a fantasy wish list or any wish list on amazon, just a regular shopping lists that I slowly chip away at 😉

I have a set budgeting rules I use and check and balances list to go by for all spending and it is so complex it would probally leave a 100page manual so won't bother trying to explain it.

I'm in the winter prep months budgeting layout and it started last month. 

It is a subo bottle 😉

Slow chipping away at the lists of stuff when possible makes them not fantasy lists just shopping sources lists planned months to years in advanced 😇

Wow! That's impressive buddy! That must be some list! LOL!😂

• Like 2