LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New life with a new stepmom (priv with Candirose)

RynoBro

"your welcome thanks for being such a good girl today, sweet dreams" she calls after Bella as she gets herself into bed. Ginny goes downstairs and sorts out the shopping once had put everything away she made herself a cup of tea. She then sat and listened to music for a bit. 

After a while she glanced at the clock and saw it had been over an hour since Bella went for a nap, Ginny stood up and headed upstairs she knocked on the door gently before opening it seeing Bella sleeping peacefully she walked over and gently woke her up.

"Bella its time to wake up" she says softly

Bella was dreaming she was playing on a stage but everytime she would blink it would change and things would be come more babyish. Her guitar became a toy. The stage became her childhood kitchen. She stopped playing and her someone that sounded like her mommy. She rushed to see it was a giant Ginny. She picked up Bella and took her to a nursery. 

Bell woke up when Ginny called her name. “I am up.” She muttered and got out of bed. The cold breeze made her wake up and realized she wet herself in her sleep. A giant wet stop was on her jeans and bed. Bella started to cry. She was sure her dad told Ginny about the bed wetting and now there was proof. Ginny was in charge. She wondered what Ginny would make her do.

Ginny was shocked she had been told Bella had , had accidents but didn't think she still would. She put her arms around Bella and hugged her as she cried. "Its ok accidents happen lets get you cleaned up and then we can have some fun." she says in a soft caring voice. 

She then leads Bella out the bedroom and into the bathroom. Once Ginny has the bath running she adds some bubble bath then turns to Bella. "Lets get you out of these wet clothes sweetie" she undoes Bella's jeans and slides them down her legs along with the wet panties.

"step out sweetie, you really should have your pull ups on for naps sweetie" she says

“I AM NOT A BABY.” She snapped. She hated when she had an accident she felt like a small child. She normally did not nap. She rubbed the tears out of her eyes as she followed Ginny. “Okay.” Said Bella already feeling bad about snapping and the accident. She let Ginny help her out of her pissed soaked clothes. She was soon naked infront the woman her father was dating. “I can bath myself. I normal don’t nap so I did not think about the pull up. I am sorry.” Said Bella.

Bella got into the tub and relaxed for twenty minutes before she started to wash herself. She made sure she was cleaned. She got out ten minutes later, she dried herself off. She looked and noticed she did not have a change of clothes. Her dad had a rule to change in the bathroom after baths or showers so no one walks around with just a towel.

”Hey Ginny, I need a set of clothes please.” Said Bella holding the door open to call for her.

"Ok enjoy your bath ill sort out your clothes and bed" Ginny says as she puts the wet clothes in a basket and then goes and strips Bella's bed then wipes down the waterproof mattress protector. Once that's sorted she heads downstairs to the laundry room and put a load on. Then she goes back to her bedroom she was in there when she heard Bella call her.

"Wait there Bella ill bring you some clothes" she says and goes to Bella's room she opens the draw were she keeps her pull ups and picks one out then she selects the pink dress Ginny brought for Bella earlier she then heads for the bathroom.

"Lets get you dressed." she says as puts the dress down. "put this on sweetie" she says handing Bella the pull up.

Bella waited cold on the bathroom. She was expecting to just be handed the clothes instead Ginny entered the bathroom and acted like she was going to help her get dressed. She was so shocked by this she stepped into the pull ups before realizing what they were. “I don’t need pull up when I am awake, only when I am asleep.” She whined. She looked at the dress and snarled. “You had to bring me a dress?” She asked with a raised eyebrow. “Whatever I will change when I get to my room.” Muttered Bella. She finished getting dressed

Bella picked up her pissed soaked clothes and carried them to the laundry and put them with her sheets before starting the laundry, “There not to change.” Said Bella to herself. “I am going to change and put on regular clothes and underwear, l am not staying in a dress and pull up.” Said Bella.

Ginny realized she was going to have to be firm with Bella. "You will be staying in that pull up till bed time. That's a reminder to you in future to remember to put your pull ups on before bed or naps. I wont tell your dad about the accident as long as you follow my rule." she says she steps forward and gently takes hold of Bella's hand and leads her into the lounge.

"You are beautiful Bella you shouldn't hide it." she says guiding Bella over to the sofa

“Seriously. That is stupid.” Said Bella. She could not believe this, she knew it would be better to follow along after all her dad believed her bedwetting was not accidents that she purposely wet the bed. She could not help she had accidents she did all of the stupid rules. She was not paying attention until Ginny lead her to the lounge. “I don’t like dresses. Why am I wearing one?” Asked Bella.

She decided to just deal with it. She got comfortable on the sofa and decided to put on a slasher horror movie. She was a big fan of movies like that. Though sometimes the jump scares got her. She enjoyed the movie.

Ginny looked at her. "Your wearing this beautiful dress cause I want you too, plus it makes checking your pull up easier." she says her voice full of authority. "Bella I know it was an accident and you wont have another and you will be wearing your normal clothes tomorrow" she says wanting Bella to think Ginny thought she really had a chance.

She let Bella get comfortable as she went to kitchen and came back with a glass of juice and a bowl of popcorn. "This looks good" she says sitting down next to Bella and handing her the popcorn.

“You make it sound like I am being potty trained.” Said Bella. She went back to watching the movie. After that movie she put on the sequel to the slasher film.  Bella watched Ginny refill her juice. Bella would get thirsty after eating some popcorn. She drank the juice and sure enough it was refilled. “I am surprised you want to watch a horror movie.” Said Bella she needed to pee but she did not want to pause the movie and it was halfway done.

When the movie was over her bladder was aching. “I am going to head to the bathroom.” Said Bella. She stood up and started to make her way to the toilet. She should have paused the movie. She was able to piss herself now.

Ginny enjoyed watching the movies with Bella as she was feeling Bella was actually starting to like spending time with her. "Oh I love a good scare and its great to watch with someone rather then on my own." she says.

She watched as Bella got up , it was obvious due to how she was moving she was desperate to go potty. Ginny was trying not smile to much. "Good girl for telling me do you want me to take you to the bathroom" Ginny said as she stood up. 

Bella made it to the bathroom with half her pee going into the pull up. She lowered it and finished the rest in toilet. She pulled up the pull up. She winced for the cold wetness of the pull up. “Great.” She muttered. She got dressed and smiled as she exited. “Made it. I am going to head to my room.” Said Bella. She walked to her room and locked the door.

Bella removed her used pull up and wadded it up and pushed it into the trash. She got a fresh pull up making sure it matched. Bella grabbed her laptop as a reason for going to her room. She returned to the living room and started to search the internet.

Ginny watched Bella make her way to the bathroom and was convinced Bella hadn't made it by how she was acting. When she came out the bathroom Ginny made a move to stop Bella but wasn't quick enough. "stop Bella and come here" she shouted as Bella entered her room and locked the door.

This made her suspicious when Bella came out and came back into the lounge Ginny looked at her. "let me check your pull up." she says more of a statement as she didnt give Bella time to react before she checked it just like she would with a toddler.

"Good girl for keeping it dry. ill put a star on your chart" she says. "i dont want secrets between us i want you to be honest with me ok" she wanted Bella to tell her the truth

“Of course I made it, I am not a toddler.” She said. She was blushing from how Ginny checked her pull up. “What chart? I do not need a potty chart. Besides the only reason I wet the bed sometimes is I am a heavy sleeper. Once I am asleep an earthquake can happen and I will still be asleep.” Said Bella. “I know you teach four and five year old but I have been going to the bathroom successful for over ten years.” Said Bella.

Bella was reading stories on Reddit when her stomach growled. “Hey what is for dinner? We can get pizza or burgers.” Said Bella. She had money from her playing for friends and a few times she played on the subways. “I can pay.” Said Bella holding up some cash. 

"I know your not a toddler but you do still wet the bed so I will be putting a star chart up, you can earn gold stars and earn treats." she says while smiling at Bella. Ginny looked up from her magazine when Bella asked what is for dinner. 

"Pizza sounds good shall we go for dinner" she says smiling at her. "oh sweetie put your money away you don't have to pay for dinner"

“We can just have it delivered. I don’t think the pull up and dress will be suited for dinner. I can put a movie on and we can chill and watch a movie.” Said Bella. She smiled as went and started to select a cartoon movie thinking she would not get to into the movie and forget to go to the potty. “I will take Hawaiian pizza.” Said Bella.

She decided to make some shakes as Ginny order food. She got the milk, ice cream, chocolate, and caramel syrup. She went to work and made two shakes for them, though Bella was talented in music, she was not talented in the kitchen. She made the Shakes but she also made a mess by spilling some of the milk, not putting the lid on the blender the first time, and spilled syrup on the counter. She saw the mess and started to Clean it up but cleaning was another thing Bella sucked out. She cleaned but it looked like a five year old cleaned. “Shakes are done.” 

"You look absolutely gorgeous in the dress Bella, Ok we can order in." She says as she picks up her mobile and calls the pizza place she orders a large hawaiian pizza and a meat feast she pays over the phone and then sits back down to wit for Bella. She hears Bella in the kitchen and goes to see what she's up to standing there watching her she smiles Bella looked super happy as she made a complete mess fighting the urge to step in and help Ginny takes a few pictures. 

She then follows Bella back to the lounge and smiles at her. "Thank you sweetie they look super yummy" she says taking the milkshake. "what would you like to watch sweetie" 

“I will let you pick the movie.” Said Bella. She took a few sips of her shake. She smiled and sat on the couch with Ginny. “I am eager to see what you pick.” Said Bella. She watched and waited until she heard the doorbell. “PIZZA” Bella jumped up and went to the door. She grabbed the pizza. She set the pizza on the coffee table. Bella ate the food.

After the second movie, Bella let out a yawn and she rubbed her eyes. “Thanks for dinner.” She threw her paper plate into the trash can. She put her glass in the sink. “I am going to get ready for bed. I know I have school, unless I am performing tomorrow.”

Ginny enjoyed watching the movies with Bella. "Ok you get yourself ready for bed and be up shortly remember your pull up" she said smiling. "yes you will be coming with me tomorrow" 

Ginny thought Bella was adorable. She gave Bella ten minutes before coming upstairs and knocking lightly on the door. "are you ready for bed " she asked as she walked into bella's bedroom

“Yes, Ginny I am ready for bed. Do I have to go to school tomorrow, can you just talk to Dad about letting me take the GED.” Muttered Bella. She knees Ginny wanted to please Bella so maybe Ginny could do what she couldn’t. She got into bed. “Night and thanks for today.” Said Bella. Bella closed her eyes and was soon out like a light. She was always a heavy sleeper.

Bella woke up in the morning to a foal smell and a wear feeling in her pull up. After a minute or two she realized what happen. Bella groaned, it was rare but sometimes she messed herself in her sleep as well as wet herself. She just wanted to go back to bed. She did not want to go to school today. She felt disgusted in her full pull up and got out of bed, that was when she realized she leaked as well. “This is just great.” Groaned Bella looking at the two half circles on her sheets.

"We can talk about it in the morning sweetie" Ginny replied. Once Ginny had was ready to go to bed herself she popped in to make sure Bella was fast asleep she thought she looked so peaceful as she slept. She then went to bed herself.

Waking up early she had a shower and got dressed. It was at that moment she heard movement from Bella's room. She decided to go check on her as she approached her room she could smell a faint smell, as she opened the door she could tell instantly what happened.

"Good morning sweetie" she says as she walks up to Bella. "

Bella looked up her hands wrapped around her knees. She knew Ginny could smell what happen. “I had an accident in my sleep. I hate this. Why do I have to be such a heavy sleeper. Stupid pull up leaked too.” She groaned. She flopped on her her back. “I am not going to school today. I am not going to school after I wake to me shitting myself.” She whined. She knew she had to get cleaned up. The smell was bad but she hated when she had a messy accident, cleaning herself was always a pain.

”I want to crawl into a hole and never come out.” Said Bella. She sat up. “Ginny I know this is weird but can you clean me up enough I can shower. I am afraid I will make a bigger mess if I try to do it myself”

• 2 weeks later...

looking down at Bella , Ginny thought she looked adorable in her obviously very full messy pull up. "Sweetie there is now way your going to school your spending today with me so I can look after you. " she pauses. "I will clean you up but you wont be having a shower I'm giving you a bath so I can make sure your cleaned up properly little one. 

She gently pushes bella so she is laying on her back and starts carefully removing her messy pull up, using baby wipes she expertly cleans her up. "now sweetie its time for your bath " she says lifting bellas legs and giving her bottom a playful spank

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

“I can bath myself.” Said Bella as she wiped the tears out of her eyes. Bella felt like a baby as she was cleaned up by Ginny. “Hey what was that for. Uncalled for.” Bella whined. She stood up and went to the bathroom. She knew that Ginny would bath her if she wanted it or not. Best thing she could do it, not to argue. She waited for the tub to fill up before she got into the tub.

”I normal do not take baths.” She muttered. She felt weird being naked infront of her new stepmother. She trying to relax and not think about a woman she meet recently was washing her naked bits. Once she was clean she was ready to get out and dressed for the day. “What do you mean I will spend the day with you. Don’t you have to teach?” She asked.