LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New life with a new stepmom (priv with Candirose)

RynoBro

Bella was skipping classes today. Her bestie and her girlfriend were deciding to do some graffiti and parkour. Bella loved to do extreme stunts and wanted to be a stuntwoman or action star when she graduated. Bella knew her dad would not be happy when he found out she skipped her last two classes, but that was his fault for not letting her take her GED. Bella was one of the top students and was passing all classes with an A. 

Bella watched and the police’s busted them tagging a slaughter house. Bella bagged the spray paint and secured the backpack before each of them took a separate path up a building. After several minutes, Bella lost the police . She cleaned herself up at a gas station. Soon all evidence of her justice tagging was gone and she made it home.

”Hey dad I am home.” Bella entered the house. She spotted a woman she never knew. “Ummm, who the fuck are you?” She asked setting her bag down.

James had been a single dad since his wife had passed away. He had always put Bella first and let her get her own way he knew she was spoiled. He hadn't even thought about dating in years when he had met first met Ginny but they started talking everyday which led to him asking her out on a date. Even though she was a lot nearer Bella in age she had been very supportive and offered some good advice.

James was 37 and stood at 6'2 he was a naturally large guy but kept himself healthy, Ginny is 25 and 5'8 shes slim and works as a kindergarten teacher

They dated for months which lead to this evening James had asked Ginny to move in and they were waiting for Bella to get home from school so they could meet.

James and Ginny were sitting chatting when Bella got home from school. James was about to speak before Bella's outburst. 

"Bella that is no way to talk to our guest take a seat. you will apologise right now"

“Sorry daddy. Sorry ummm woman I don’t know.” Said Bella. Her phone dinged with a message. “Sorry I can not stay for….this it seems a construction company it trying to pave over the local swamp and there is a few frogs that would go extinct if they do.” Said Bella. She jumped off the couch and went to the shed to grab her dad’s chain and rushed back inside. “Bye daddy. Bye strange woman.” Bella jumped over the couch again and ran out the door.

A few hours later, Bella and her protesting friends l here in the holding cell. One of her friends got too drunk and threw a drink at a police officer. Bella was waiting for her dad to bail her out but when Bella name was called it was the woman.

”Where is dad?” She asked. “Thanks for getting me out of jail. Her eyes were little red for crying and smoking weed earlier. The smell of weed and liquor were on her, though she did not drink, some spilled on her during the incident. Thankfully, since Bella never threw anything or hit anyone, she did not get charged.

Bella was soon freed. “Ummmm, Thanks for bailing me out.” Said Bella. She refused to look at the woman as they exit. Bella was tall like her dad but her build was thin. She stood at 5’10 and weight 130 lbs. 

Ginny had heard so much about Bella from James and had been excited about meeting her finally even though she was a little nervous as she wanted Bella t like her. She smiled a little at the apology as Bella rushed out there introduction would have to wait. Ginny and James enjoyed a meal together and James had a drink or two while they snuggled on the couch.

It was getting late when James answered the phone and was informed by the police that his daughter had been arrested and was currently in a cell where she would stay till her bail was paid. Ginny offered to go the police station and get her out of Jail. they would discuss her punishment later together.

Ginny left the house wearing a red leather jacket, black jeans and white top. she got into her Porsche and headed towards the station. When she arrived she spoke to the officer and found out everything Bella had done.

"Bella I'm disappointed your dads told me what a great girl you are and this is how we meet. Your welcome I'm Ginny by the way" she says taking Bella by the hand and leading her out of the police station

“Well Ginny. I was fighting for local swamp creatures. It is not my fault Jesse got drunk and hit the police officer. Besides you are not my mom so I don’t care if you are disappointed in me.” Said Bella. She rubbed her forehead. “Whatever just get me home, please.” Said Bella. She looked out the window and once she got home. Bella exited the car and went inside to shower. 

Bella got herself cleaned up, a night in jail was rough. Soon she was cleaned up and drying off. She went to her room in just a robe and crashed on her bed. She was soon out like a lights. In her mind, fighting for justice is a rough job.

Ginny listened to Bella she was actually a little impressed at least she was actually trying to do some good even if the friends she was hanging with where really trouble makers who were bad influences.

"Good night" Ginny said as Bella went inside. she locked up the car and then went into the house made herself a cup of tea and sat downstairs before joining James in bed on her way up she checked in on Bella she was fast asleep she walked in and tucked Bella into bed properly. She thought she looked adorable as she left the room 

Bella woke up with a bad case of bedhead. She yawned and stretched. She saw the blanket and could not remember putting herself to bed. She shrugged it off and got out of bed. She was glad it was the weekend but her dad had to leave for a two week business trip. Bella was expecting have the house to herself. Bella went downstairs to to see Ginny. “SHIT!” Bella jumped back. She was shocked.

”Sorry, um, Ginny.” Said Bella. She started to look around for some coffee. She drank the coffe. “Did my dad leave yet?” She asked checking her time. “So are you two as the staying over for the night stage?” Asked Bella finishing her coffee.

Bella looked at her laptop and drawing tablet. She decided to sketch on the drawing tablet instead of doing her essay.

Ginny had said bye to James as he left on his work trip. Then made herself a coffee she was sitting down checking her emails when she heard Bella coming down the stairs. "Good morning Bella" she as she walks in.

"yes your dads gone he said he would call you later. would you like pancakes for breakfast" she says standing up. "Your dad asked me to move in" she says smiling

“What!” Bella was shocked at this news. She just met this woman. “What is he thinking.” She muttered. She finished the stretch was working on. Bella dreamed of using her artist skills to change the world. She was an okay artist but she really loved her guitar. The guitar was her mothers and everytime she played it remind her of her mother. She started to look for it. “I am not a breakfast person. Where is my guitar.” She asked as her father moved it to put a vase of flowers he got her Ginny.

Bella found the guitar in the closet and nearly cried. Her dad moved her guitar off the shelf to put a vase for his new girlfriend. That was her mom’s guitar it belonged there not the vase. She did not understand why this girl moved in. She took the guitar and went to her room. She started to play and sing. Bella had a great singing voice and her talent for the guitar was great. 

"That's ok then just let me know if you get hungry later and I can make us something. Oh your dad never said you played the guitar id love to hear you play" she says smiling at Bella. 

"what have you got planned for today?" she says just before Bella went back to her room. Once she was alone again Ginny decided to get some work done and went about writing reports ready for parents evening.

“Why would he. He never told me he was dating a woman that would be moving in.” She snapped. She was not liking the changes that were happening. This woman was not her mom. “My dream is to go to Nashville and become a singer.” She said without looking up. “Look, I get you want to bond with me. But I am not looking for one. My mother died years ago. I did not need one then and don’t need one now.” Said Bell. 

Bell played for about another hour before she decided to get her schoolwork done. She went to the living room and started to do her essays for class and her application for college.

"your dad tried to tell you last night before you rushed out, he's very proud of you and talks about you all the time" she says happily. 

"I don't want to replace your mum, I know I could never do that. I hope we can be friends though" 

When Bella comes back down and starts doing her school work. Ginny comes into the lounge. "you really are a talented guitarist that was lovely. I am a teacher would you like some help with your school work" she says she then puts a glass of juice and a plate of cookies on the coffee table. "these are for you"

• Like 1

“Umm, thanks. My mother was a performer. She ran a bar and would play for the customers once a week. Then she got sick and had to stop it.” Said Bella not looking at Ginny as she spoke. “I am sorry I snapped. Dad moved the guitar for your vase of flowers. I did not like that. The guitar is my touch stone to my mother and I treasure it the most.” Said Bella trying to make things right with Ginny.

She took a few cookies and drank the juice. Soon she finished her snack and her schoolwork. “No thanks. My grades are some of the top in the school. I wished dad would let me take my GED test. High school is boring.”

"Thank you your apology means a lot, ill be having words with your dad he shouldn't have moved the guitar Ill move the vase so the guitar can go back were it belongs." she says she has a cookie while she sits watching Bella work.

"has he said why he wont let you take them?" she asks. "how about we go out somewhere and really get to know each other" she says hopefully

“He told me scholarship are not given to GED graduates. I am too smart to risk a future for dead end career in music. He says there are thousand of good singers and guitarists. My chances of making are slim to none. I get it. He had to change he whole life when I was born and he does not want me to struggle.” Said Bella. She decided to get dressed for the day. She went to her room and got on some torn baggy jeans that had a cool design painted on it thanks to her girlfriend Ruby. She put on a purple top and put her hair into a ponytail.

”Okay, I am ready to go.” Said Bella. She got into the passages seat. “I will let you pick. I am pretty chill person.” Said Bella. She sat back and relaxed into the car. “What grade do you teach?”

"He has got a point its incredibly hard to make it in music. have you any ideas what you want to do?" she says before letting her go and get dressed while she is Ginny gets ready herself before going out to the car and waiting for Bella.

Her Porsche was her pride and joy she absolutely loved her little sports car. "how we go to mall and have a look round" she says once Bella's in and done her seat belt up.

"I teach Kindergarten I love my job , its amazing teaching kids" she says 

“Sounds good. Though I am not much of a dress person. Just a heads up.” Said Bella. She was amazed by the car. “How does a teacher afford a Porsche?” Asked Bella as she was confused these cars are not cheap. She did not mean to say something like that but she could not help herself.

She arrived at the mall and exited the car. “I am not much of a shopper so I will let you take the lead. So you want to get to know me. As you asked earlier, I want to be a musician but if I have to go to collage, be I will be a paralegal.” Said Bella with a shrug. She already knew her dad would make her change it to what he thinks she should do.

"Well maybe I can change that bet you look stunning in a dress" she says smiling. "I got some inheritance and treated myself to the car." she says as she pulls into the parking lot and looks for space before reversing into a spot.

"Ok follow me Ill show you my favorite shop and you have to try stuff on for me ok" she says taking her hand as they headed into the mall. "you should keep your dream of being a musician Bella. A paralegal is great career though. " she says as they entre a small shop 

“I am sure I do, still not a dress person. It is a nice car.” Bella said as she followed her inside. She let out an audible groan as she entered the dress store. “I dislike  dresses.” Bella moved her blue and purple highlighted hair out of her face. She saw some of the women giggled at Bella. Bella was a typical 90’s Grunge Skater girl with light blue and purple hair.  “These are not my style. I am more of a flannel tomboy.” Said Bella.

The worker started to help Ginny and pick out dresses that would be perfect for Bella if she wanted to wear dresses. Bella kept a fake smile on her face. Sure enough when she tried on a violet dress on, some of her rebellious friends spotted her and took a photo. They started to make cat calls and make rude comments to Bella. Bella went back into the changing room until they let. “So what do you like about my dad? Do you have any kids?” She asked as she waited for them to leave. Once they left she gave them the dresses. “Let just get them so we can go.”

Ginny loved watching Bella model the dresses and thought she looked super adorable in the violet dress. Ginny selected a pink dress out which was styled so it was like a dress a baby would wear but in Bella's size. she added it to the pile. "your dad's the best man I've ever met since the day I met him he makes me feel so happy , he's so fun and caring the perfect gentleman. " she says blushing as she does.

"No I don't have kids but I do hope too." she says as she picks up the dresses. "lets get these then lets go somewhere more your style" she says as she pays they then leave the store and head for a store that sells 90's gear

“No kids, I don’t think I want any kids.” Said Bella. She love the vintage store. She saw some blue and purple hoodies, some flannel jacket and baggy jeans. “That is more my style.” Said Bella. She smiled at her. “You did not have to do this.” Said Bella.

Bella decided to go to the music shop. She was looking at guitars and even play a few songs on the stores to great applause. A smile was glowing on her face. She loved to perform. When she put up the guitar the people in the store cheered.

"Bella your welcome, and thank you for spending time with me" she says as they carry the bags out and head to the music shop. Ginny stands and watches Bella playing she really was talented she takes some pictures and even records some songs. It was while she was doing this Ginny had a brilliant idea. After Bella had finished playing and they were looking alone.

"I was thinking while you were playing do you fancy coming to the kindergarten where I work and playing for the kids I know they would love it and you would be paid" she said smiling it would also mean Ginny could keep an eye on her.

“I will have to skip classes but it sounds like fun. I need to learn a few kids songs.” Said Bella. She rubbed back. “I could do it.” Said Bella. She was surprised she was having fun with Ginny. She did not buy anything in the music store but she looked at every guitar. She loved music. She went to the food court and got a smoothie and window shopped with Ginny.

”I was shocked how much fun this was.” Said Bella. She saw a husky stuffie in the toy store window, it reminded her of the one she had when she was a little girl. Her mommy gave it to her.

”I am ready to head home. I could use a nap.” Said Bella with a yawn. She was ready to relax at home. She did have fun with Ginny.

Ginny enjoyed seeing Bella starting to relax around her and was glad to see Bella was having fun. "awesome ill arrange it thank you so much." while they were in the music store Ginny picked up some books with kids songs in she would get Bella to practice at home first.

"Im glad your having fun, me too." seeing Bella staring at the stuffie Husky Ginny gets up. "wait here Bella ill be right back." she leaves Bella alone for a minute and comes back with a bag."

"Come on Bella lets get you home and you can have a nap" she says taking hold of Bella's hand they start walking through the mall out to the car park

Bella rolled her eyes when Ginny left her. It was clear she was getting something. She did not jerk away instead she took the hand and followed her to the car. She offered to help out the stuff in the car but Ginny refused. Bella just got into the passaged seat and let out a yawn. She decided to look outside the window the whole drive. “Thanks for today.” Said Bella.

Bella got out once they were at the house. She got herself a glass of water and drank it before putting the glass in the dishwasher. She was all for a nap. She thought about putting on her pull up but she did not want Ginny to know she still wet the bed.

”thanks for the mall trip. I am going to take a forty five minute nap.” Said Bella. She stripped to just shirt and panties and got into her bed to take a nap. She was soon asleep.