LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When rejected you then you start getting successful they want back in

, So recently it came to light I once had someone that gave me an ultimatum they said "it's either them or my adult baby diaper lover lifestyle " I said whoa and they're pretty much not backing down and they left me over it.. 

Now people find out I'm right I'm constantly getting proposals friends mid 20 year old people that are intrigued by my weird ways quote and now the old ones I literally boo hooing because I don't give them the time of day when before they left I begged them to stay and I can figure out how I come up with being short I thought telling the truth was the right answer it wasn't at that time but only worked out for me not necessarily them you know you just got to think you might have had a winner the whole time but you're stupid arrogant jealous ways cost you your whole future now I got my eye on somebody that likes what I like it's 150 lb of lighter than you and isn't jealous and arrogant and always trying to tell me what to do and whatever I have to invest in that person to make them grow I absolutely will  because like I said then all you had to do was trust me that's it and you couldn't even do that you arrogant b****

• Confused 1

Things get easier as you find the right person who is awesome in all the right ways and excepts you for you. Just be patient there's so many people out there date them all don't get attached and when you're not expecting it one will want you as much as you want them and there won't be anything you'd want to change 

• Like 1