LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Searching for RP partner

Salinas98

My character is Katy, which will end up becoming an adorable and cute baby girl. Making lots of poopies in her thick diapers.

Your character would be represented by Charlotte (temporary name for now).

I would like for Katy to have a very nice and caring mommy. Breastfeeding later on would be great, but is not a must. The more infantile Katy is handled, the better. At the same time I want a very loving and caring atmosphere. Teasing is ok, but please no spankings. One spanking would be ok, but what I want is positive reinforcement.

Version 1:

The story takes place in the DD.

Katy is an Amazon streamer that likes to showcase Charlotte, a Betweener which she babies.

Request from her viewers come in for Katy to watch the regression show Naomi and Oliver.

Slowly Katy starts to have infantile cravings as her viewers help her with donations to become an adorable baby girl.

At the same time Charlotte starts getting more control. Eventually taking over the channel and renaming it into "Regressing Katy: How to turn an Amazon into an adorable baby girl"

After only slight resistance, Katy gives in and actively supports her transformation into a baby girl.

Fully embracing infantile bliss, she gives in to Charlotte acting so nice to her.

Version 2:

Katy is a big abdl and works as a researcher on a new kind of regression medicine.

Each day she comes home to her apartment, where she lives together with her sister Charlotte.

Usually Katy diapers herself after work and fills her diaper up to capacity, masturbating in her soiled garment.

Smuggling out some of the regression medicine, she plans to use it on her sister.

Charlotte notices though and doesen't swallow the pills when her sister gives them to her at night.

Giving the regression medicine back to her back sister, Katy starts regressing more and more.

She realizes this way too late, because she always fills her diaper voluntarily each day.

The regression medicine will permanently get rid of her toilet training and will slowly turn her mind into a big baby.

Eventually Katy discovers that she became a baby, but at this point it's too late -- Charlotte forcing her to continue taking the medicine now. At the start shocked, Katy quickly gives in to infantile bliss, becoming the most adorable baby girl.