LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Update on Grace #2 GOOD NEWS!!!

APaddedPilot

I'm very happy to announce that Grace's so-called treatment is doing well! She's almost gone a full month pamper-less! She stopped having accidents about 2 weeks ago and is now ready to try doing diaper stuff but I told her that we'd see. I was thinking about slowly getting her and myself back into it and it seems to have worked! I gave her 30 minutes and after she had messed and peed quite a bit she was actually bored and stopped ~7 minutes before time was up! I started going back to wearing diapers for a little over half the day and she didn't care! She gave herself an enema and sat in the mess for ~1 hour the other day and then she wet it before taking a shower. Not only that but she was disgruntled when I told her she had to keep a clean one on for 30 minutes just in case anything leaked. She gets bored when playing with them for a certain amount of time! I gave her a choice of going to an amusement park or spending the FULL / ENTIRE day diapered and she chose the PARK!!!! I'm so happy for my gf! She'll finally be able to come back with her fetish on a leash (meaning she has control of it if y'know what I mean). I am giving her a max of 2 hours of diaper time a day for the next little bit until I think she deserves more. I hope my baby gf gets her padded bum back into the air soon!

~Brooks ❤️

• Like 5