LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Its About To Be A (what!) Furry Fight!

Has anyone been on ABY and seen the furry fighting going on?

Its hilarious and kinda sad.

I can't say I've seen too many furries on here, which, from the drama I've seen recently on ABY, I'm kinda glad. Its one of those things about large forums that I see happening all too often -- infighting. Members lose sight of the community aspect and while flaming another member, they bathe in hypocrisy.

Glad DDi is still small in the forums!

Discuss :lol:

In fighting is common amongst groups which may have something in common but still have a wide variation of individuals with a wide range of general beliefs. To help keep some control over the infighting is crucial to the overall health of the group as an entity.

There's actually a lot of furries on here - but sometimes people misunderstand what it means to be a furry ;) (Or what you'd expect a furry to do!!)

Fiighting in furry circles / groups seems to go on a lot - I don't really have an easy answer as to why - I've been in furry online communities since 1996, and its gone through various phases of trying to purify itself ('burned' furrs) - which is all pretty miserable.

I suppose part of the problem is that some take it -very- seriously, some involve their religion (VERY bad idea) and some are there to have sex.

Please don't pre-judge furries from this - again this all seems common in any group that has such a world-wide drawing.

Furries have generally had bad press - after all we are a sitting (wagging?) target. We've never helped ourselves with some terrible press items either.

Furry and AB/DL makes for an interesting combination - the same fanaticism comes out - and I guess thats what you're seeing.

Some of us just lay back, and enjoy life. Furry and DL - makes me :)

DP

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't prejudging, but I know now to tip-toe around you like I do for black people.

(just kidding)

I understand the fanaticism -- Some people really DO take things way too seriously. And that can lead to some problems with those who don't have similar motivations. It just seems that ABDLs tend to 'give up' or let the issue slide when it comes to a disagreement (at least more often by comparison) more than furries.

How does religion enter the scene? I'm lost as to a logical explanation.