LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Margaret's Regret (Diaper Dimension private)

Guilend

Nancy blushed and whimpered at the scolding she got from mommy. "I'm sorry mommy, I didn't do it on purpose, but I understand that I must be punished to remind me that I've lost all my privileges of being a big girl from my immature behavior. " She blushed even more as she walked butt naked to the living room and got down on her knees and placed her face against the floor, even spreading her knees apart and arching her back so her bald pussy and bottom could be seen. It so embarrassing, but her pussy was dripping juices down her inner thiegh.

Tiffany smiled. "Good girl for making pushies. Now lay back for Miss Tiffany. " She got between her legs and started rubbing the front of her diaper. After hearing her moan, Tiffany put her hand up her own dress and into her own panties and started playing with herself. "You're such a good girl, you deserve a reward for going poopy in your diaper like a good baby."

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticing how wet Nancy is from arousal, Claire teases, "Such a naughty girl! Getting all exited about the impending spanking ...", giving her a soft slap on her nice ass, "I think Mommy will have to discipline you quite badly!", this time striking with as much force as a Little can. It's still nothing compared to an Amazon, but Claire is sure that with some dedication, she can turn Nancy's butt to a nice shade of red!

Starting to spank Nancy in earnest now: Whack! Whack! Whack! "Such a naughty girl! Tell me how sorry you are! Tell me who is in charge of you!", getting Nancy even more aroused until she is in just the right state. With a mischievous look, Claire inserts her fingers into Nancy's slick pussy while continuing to spank her with her second arm. "Cum for me baby girl! Show me how much you love your spankies!", Quickly moving in and out of Nancy's pussy she can feel, see and hear her baby girl having a powerful orgasm ...

Sophie's moaning intensifies, "Yes Mommy, I'm a good baby girl!!", crying out in absolute bliss as she squirts into her diaper! This was amazing!! Basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, she moves over to her Mommy to show how grateful she is. Looking at her approval first, which she gets, Sophie continues to Tiffany's glorious pussy. Moving her pants and panties out of the way, Sophie starts licking. Pushing her tongue deeply inside, eating her out. The feeling of her mess inside her diaper is wonderful as she helps her Mommy make cummies too! Sophie makes sure to swallow all of Tiffany's arousal, only retreating when her pussy is nice and clean. Thinking this is a good moment, Sophie requests, "Can you feed me a bottle Mommy?", not wanting to be changed out of her nice squishy diaper immediately 

Nancy whimpered but was moaning when mommy put her fingers into her. Nancy didn't even think about the fact once she cums, if mommy was really going to punish her, like she deserves, then a spanking with the paddle on her bare butt would hurt way more even from a Little.  "I'm sorry mommy, I was a naughty girl. You're in charge mommy." Nancy almost yelled that last part before she came.

Tiffany grinned, totally satisfied now. "Sure baby." Tiffany went and made a baby bottle of baby formula and came back in. She had her head in her lap and fed her the bottle. "Good girl. I'm not big enough to change you so afterwards we'll go back over to Margaret's and see about getting help on getting you into a fresh diaper.:

Claire confirms, "Yes, I'm in charge! You're my good little baby girl, aren't you? Maybe I should make it official and adopt you properly ...", she pretends to contemplate, but not really considering it. It's probably impossible for a Little to do something like that ...

Claire would never use a paddle on Nancy. She is a good girl that just pretends to be naughty because she really gets off from it. Margaret on the other hand ...

Putting Nancy back into a thick diaper, it's time to check on Margaret. Turning towards her submissive Amazon baby girl, she orders, "Let's see what Margaret is doing ... Oh and bring that paddle over there with you!"

In the meantime Sophie enjoyed nursing from the bottle in Tiffany's lap. It's such a nice and peaceful bonding moment, she likes it very much.

When Mommy suggests that they should find Margaret to change Sophie's diaper, she is shocked about the proposal. Falling out of her comfortable head space, Sophie replies with disgust in her voice "Never! Margaret is a vile woman that likes to torture others for her own sick pleasure. She deserves to be humiliated and turned into what she tried to do to others.", making a pause before stating, "Sorry, but I don't want to continue now.", standing back up Sophie goes to get herself changed. The nice atmosphere from before gone.

(Everything is fine. This is just Sophie's reaction in character. There is a good reason why she does what she does as work ...)

Nancy loved the idea of being adopted like a proper immature Amazon, or Little, but she knew if they stepped foit inside the adoption agency, they'd both be adopted.

Nancy was confused. She knew she deserved to be punished for locking the door and not leaving it open. It would be almost impossible for a Little to get through the locked door if something did happen to her. She perked up a bit from the mention of her getting the paddle, but then she realized it was probably for Margaret. 

Tiffany quickly realized the misunderstanding, "I don't mean for Margaret to change you. I mean for Claire, Betty or even Nancy to help change you. Yes, Margaret deserves everything that's happening to her and whatever happens in the future."

(I hope this is fine. It's very emotional this time)

Sophie stops, looking back at Tiffany, before giving her a sad smile, "I made my decision and will see it through. Maybe we can do it better next time.", walking away to take care of herself ... alone

At this point Betty is back to normal. Having disposed of her used diaper, she notices Sophie walking in, looking not so good. She looks kinda down, which is very concerning in Betty's eyes, as her friend wears a used diaper. Normally that makes Sophie really happy, especially because she only let's herself be babied by other Littles that she really likes.

Concluding that something major is wrong, Betty approaches her, stating a bit awkwardly "Hey Sophie, wanna speak about what happened? You look kinda as if you're about to cry and ... you know ... I have never watched you crying before ..."

Sophie responds in a neutral tone, "Thanks Betty, but I don't want to talk about it.", moving past her.

Betty is perplexed, "But ... but you need to be changed. Can I help you?"

"No, please leave me alone", vanishing around the next corner in direction to the bathroom.

That was not good at all! Something hurt Sophie very badly! With the 'tough girl act' she has going, Betty will never find out by asking her. With an angry look on her face she starts going in the direction Sophie came from. No one hurts her friends without consequences!

Sophie is so sad because she had such a nice moment with Tiffany, which she lost because of her own actions. This moment was very special to her!

Being held close by her, Sophie felt truly happy. Then Tiffany misspoke and Sophie had to overreact as her past trauma flared up. A tear running down her cheek, now that she is alone. Why couldn't she have reacted calmly instead of snapping at Tiffany?

More and more tears start to flow, as she starts to sob. Locking the bathroom door quickly behind her. Now she can cry as much as she wants without being seen. Curling up on the floor to bath in her misery.

Tiffany stood there in shock, not knowing what to do. She got herself together abd went after Sophie. She called out to her a couple of times, but it didn't seem like she heard. Once instead Margaret's house Tiffany ran into Betty. From what Tiffany could tell, Betty was back to being an adult and looked upset. "Betty, have you seen Sophie, I need to talk to her?"

Betty answers, "Yes I saw her. What have you done that she looks so down?", looking at Tiffany expectantly. Seeing the distress in Tiffany's posture, she assumes that Tiffany didn't hurt Sophie's feelings on purpose.

Tiffany sighed, "We was having a good time and then I mentioned I wasn't big enough to change her and we should come over here to get help to change her. She misunderstood me, she thought I was going to get Margaret to change her. I let her know I wasn't talking about Margaret, I was referring to y'all, you, Claire and maybe even Nancy. Then Sophie said she was sorry for ruining things and left. Am I missing something? I really need to talk to her and let her know everything is okay."

The more Tiffany explains, the clearer the picture gets. After she finishes, Betty gives Tiffany a hug, "It's not your fault! Sophie is just a really delicate flower that needs to be handled with a lot of care when she opens up ... Sophie has a very bad history with abusive Amazon's treating her like shit!", taking a step back, "That's the main reason she works for us now on these dangerous jobs, dispensing justice where it is needed."

"When you mentioned Margaret's name, a lot of negative memories must have surfaced ...", taking Tiffany's hand she starts leading her to where Sophie went, "We need to go find her! When we do, just go and comfort her! Calm her down and hold her close!", Betty recommends.

Only seconds later they arrive at the bathroom, hearing muffled crying from the other side. Knowing that Sophie doesn't want to be seen by her colleagues like this, Betty gives Tiffany an encouraging smile and thumbs up before starting to leave. "You got this Tiffany, go help my friend!", are Betty's last words before she vanishes out of sight.

Tiffany nodded to Betty as she walked off. She could hear Sophie crying in the bathroom. "Sophie, it's me, Tiffany, you didn't ruin anything. Can you please open the door? I can hold you while you cry? It's okay to cry. Just please let me help you feel better?" 

The door unlocks and a sniffling Sophie can be seen as she opens the door fully.

Sophie is sooo moved that Tiffany came after her and the offer to be hold in her arms resonates deep within her.

Plopping her thumb back into her mouth, Sophie glides back into Little space as she requests in a slight lisp, "I want to snuggle with Mommy!", dropping into her arms as she nuzzles herself close to Tiffany!