LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Margaret's Regret (Diaper Dimension private)

Guilend

"Good girl, I'm so proud of you!", coos Claire towards Margaret, giving her a warm hug, "As long as you acknowledge what a big baby you truly are ...", making a small pause, "You will be able to make as many squishies as you like in your poopy diapers!"

Afterward Claire leads the big baby to a crib, telling her there, "When you came another two times in your poopy diaper, I'll gonna come and change ya!", putting a camera in place before leaving.

In the meantime Sophie takes care of Nancy. Showing Tiffany how to order a 'big' so they can change Nancy's diaper properly. Discarding the used diaper, they clean her up before putting a new one into place. Making sure to apply lots of baby powder so Nancy smells like a baby too.

Sophie gives Nancy a hug after the change, telling her what a good baby girl she is. Leaving the rest to Tiffany as she goes to meet up with Claire.

Last we have Betty, who visits Margaret after Claire left. Turning on a TV near the crib where Margaret is being held, she walks out of the room. In the last second before she is gone, Betty switches the channel on the TV to one of these hypnosis shows. A mischievous grin still on her face as she arrives at meeting place with the other two.

Deciding that their job is nearly done, they agree to stay the night to get some more material about Margret in the morning before publishing it all for their viewers. Soon they will have completed another job successfully. Having rendered justice just like many times before ...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Margaret didn't want to make any more stickies in her messy diaper, but she did want to get it changed so she started humping the pillow in her crib. She didn't even pay attention when Betty came into the room. It wasn't till after she came the second time did she even look at the TV, but the moment she did she knew what it was on, but it was too late. It was about 30 minutes later she pushed another mess into her diaper before falling asleep, not knowing the exact side effects of that show will be.

Tiffany took Nancy back to their house and got her dressed in a short skirt and shirt before taking the blushing big baby to meet-up with the others.

Noticing Tiffany and Nancy arriving, Sophie greets them, "Hi, nice to see you two!"

Claire teases Nancy a bit, "Wanna make some stickies?", giving her diapered butt a little tap, "Just fill your diaper like a good baby girl and we help you out!", waiting to see if Nancy pushes out a nice present for them. There is even her favourite teddy which she loves to hump ...

Tiffany waved to them as they entered.

Nancy blushed. "No ma'am, but I am hungry. I haven't had breakfast yet."

Tiffany was also hungry. "Yeah, has anyone ate yet? I want something more then baby food or baby formula like Nancy was feeding me."

Nancy blush. "I'm sorry Miss Tiffany. I didn't have a choice. Margaret kept saying she would call LPS on me if I didn't treat you like a baby and have them catch me wearing a dirty diaper. You would have been taken from me and I'd probably end up in an etiquette school and have my brain turned to mush." Nancy frowned.

"Don't worry your pretty little head Nancy. When you're hungry we gonna feed you properly!", putting on a mischievous smirk, Claire teases, "What did you say? Oh yes! Baby food and formula! Show us where it is, so we can get your tummy nice and full!", petting her diapered butt again.

Sophie speaks to Tiffany, "Come, we show you how to care for a big baby girl.", giving her a warm smile.

Proceeding to the kitchen they get what they need before ordering Nancy, "Come on baby girl, sit down on the couch so we can start feeding you.", taking a bib with them that she plans to put on her too.

Nancy blushes and loves getting her diapered butt patted.

Tiffany grins as she realizes what's going to happen. 

"Okay, that sounds great. I've never seen such a big baby get fed before. Though Margaret used to talk about the many times she's seen her coworkers at the etiquette school get punished and even forced to breastfeed in the staff cafeteria. She seemed to love talking about the coworkers that where being punished or the times she's done things to get Amazons punished or even betweeners by their bosses or in one instance she actually said she got a friend of hers punished by her own mother. Imagine being in your early twenties and getting your messy diaper changed by your own mother, having her touch you down there." Tiffany shutters just thinking about it.

Nancy finally realized she was going to be fed baby food and baby formula. "Can't I have big girl food?" She blushes. She really didn't like the idea of being that big of a baby, but she also knew as long as she was going potty in her pants and acting immature then she didn't get any say in what she ate or what she wore, even in public and that really excited her.

Claire confirms, "You're a way to big baby Nancy ... Going potty in your pants and getting off from it ...", putting the bib on her, she starts feeding her with a spoon the baby food, "Open up baby girl, her comes the train!"

Uhhh, this is making Betty sooo aroused! She needs that, she needs that too!! Already in a diaper herself, Betty plops her thumb into her mouth as she starts pushing with a grunt. A hot stinky mess entering her diaper while she starts wetting herself with a hissing sound.

Sophie puts on a warm smile as she praises, "Such a good baby girl! Push it all out into your diaper where it belongs!", causing Betty to release a moan from pleasure as she starts to furiously hump a teddy nearby. Sophie continues to praise, "That's it baby girl! Show us how much you belong in diapers!", causing Betty to cry out in absolute bliss as she cums hard in her diaper.

After making stickies, Sophie places her right next to Nancy, starting to feed her in the same way.

Claire comments, "Nancy, you're just like Betty here. The only difference is that you still need to accept how much you like it.", feeding her another spoon.

After the baby food, both babies are put onto their back and fed a bottle of formula each. Claire makes sure that the rubber teats are on them so the babies can happily suckle in peace.

Nancy blushed as she was told what a big baby she was. In truth she loved the feeling of being forced, she loved it being pointed out that she's an immature Amazon. "But I don't want to be a big baby, I just like to go potty in my pants from time to time when I'm horny." She says with a pout. She at least tries to look like she's not enjoying her treatment or "punishment" for acting immature. 

Tiffany watched Betty for a bit. Once they're both on their backs sucking on their bottles she finally spoke up. "How has Betty not been adopted yet or was she adopted at some point? I mean the way she acts would get her taken easily."

Claire stops feeding Nancy. "Oh, if that is the case then there is no need for this. I thought you like being treated like a baby, but you just like the feeling of using your diapers and the humiliation that comes with it.", turning to Tiffany, Claire continues "Keep this in mind. I assume Nancy always treated you well, so you should do the same!"

After that Sophie answers the question, "Betty has been adopted in the past. There are still some bad memories, but she managed to get over it.", making a small pause before concluding, "Acting this way was exactly what got her adopted in the first place ... She always loved ... This", pointing at Betty happily suckling from her bottle in her poopy diaper, "That's just the way she is. She likes enjoying some baby time, but she doesn't like to get stuck in it ..."

Nancy wasn't sure what to say to that. "So you're not going to punish, humiliate or degrade me for being an immature Amazon that gets off on going potty in her pants?" She looked saddened by that.

Tiffany just nodded. "I see, im guessing she was caught enjoying herself in a dirty diaper? I guess y'all are the reason she's still not adopted?" Tiffany was always the curious type. She didn't get off on all this, but she was needing to scratch that itch because she hasn't been allowed to in a long time. Margaret had been watching them through nanny cams to make sure they behaved. 

"Now that I'm done eating, I'm going back to Nancy and i's place to take care of, um, something that I haven't been able to do in a while."

Seeing that Nancy looks unhappy, Claire thinks she knows what to do now: Giving Nancy's diapered tush a playful spank, she states "I think our little baby needs some discipline!", making a small pause before commanding "Lay yourself over the chair!", pointing to one nearby, "From now on you will call me mommy Clair, understood?", walking behind Nancy, raising her hand before smashing it down onto Nancy's butt. A Little spanking her in this degrading position must be the best for her! Even though Claire hasn't enough strength to make the spanking hurt ... It's more about the action anyway ...

Sophie confirms Tiffany's suspicions. When the girl wants to leave, Sophie asks "Want me to come too and help you have some fun?", giving her a knowing look

Nancy blushed, but quickly bent over. The spanking didn't hurt, but it was super embarrassing and turned her on. "Yes mommy Clair." She then realized they might have to go out in public at some point, especially if this continues beyond the weekend.  "Mommy Clair, will I still be treated as a naughty, immature Amazon baby in public?" She asked after her humiliating spanking. 

Tiffany looked at Sophie and decided why not. "Sure come on." 

Noticing how Nancy phrases her request, Claire answers, "Yes you will baby girl!", giving her another spank before releasing her. Commanding her, "I want you to take this teddy over there and fill your diaper while you jump it like the depraved little baby girl you truly are!", taking out her camera to film the whole thing, "Mommy will make a nice video for her viewers ...", starting the video with, "So go on baby Nancy: Show us what a naughty, immature, Amazon baby girl you truly are!"

Sophie follows Tiffany. Interested in what the girl plans to do ...

Nancy whimpered. "Yes mommy." She quickly walks to the bear and squats and starts pooping her diaper.  She looks over at her new mommy as she does. She eventually starts humping her teddy bear. The humiliation of everything was so much. Now she knows she'll be taken out in public with her diaper either obvious or in complete view and everyone will just treat her like the naughty little girl she is. No better then a Little, or in some cases she'll be seen as worse then a Little since she's an Amazon. 

Tiffany walked with Sophie till they got next door. "So, um, since I was adopted I haven't been able to touch myself or get off at all. So I was going to, um, go do that. Two more question, is Betty the only one in your group to have been adopted at one point and are there any Amazon's that help you do this to other Amazons?

Claire locks her lips as she gets a close up of Nancy messing herself, commenting "Pew-Ehh, such a stinky baby!", following with the camera as the Amazon proceeds to hump the teddy, getting a good shot of Nancy's lustful face as she cums in her diaper, "Good baby girl! ... Now that you had your fun, it's time to make mommy feel good!", stripping her pants and panties, she places the camera so it captures her lower half, commanding Nancy "Lick mommy's cunny! Lick it while sitting down in the big poopy mess you just made!" A Little dominating an Amazon like that! Claire is sure that the video will become quite popular!

Sophie responds to Tiffany, "Betty is the only one being adopted, but we all got our share of seeing cruel Amazons ... Most of them are now happily filling their diapers!", a smirk appearing on her face, "There may be other members, but I can't talk about it ...", switching back to the first thing Tiffany said, "I could help you out. Have you tried doing it in a diaper before?"

"Yes mommy" Nancy quickly got between Clairs legs and went to town. She absolutely loved being dominated, it being a Little makes even better.

Tiffany nods. "I can see, she kind of brought that on herself. Wearing a diaper, especially if you're not an Amazon, is a sure way to get yourself adopted." 

Tiffany giggles at the mention of cruel Amazon's filling their diapers. 

"Okay, I won't ask anymore about your operation.  And no, I've never done that in a diaper. Margaret wouldn't let me do anything adult, even cum by any means. And then I had to watch Nancy get to cum whenever Margaret let her, which wasn't all the time. Why, do you like Wearing and cumming in diapers to?" 

Claire moans in pleasure, "This feels so good!", getting closer and closer to orgasm until she squirts all over Nancy. Giving her a mischievous look she asks, "Wanna beg Mommy for a golden shower?", curious how far Nancy is ready to go ...

Sophie blushes, before nodding shily ...

Nancy was so happy to have helped mommy, but she turned while at the suggestion of being peed on. "Yes ma'am. " She knew that she had to do whatever mommy wants, that's what anyone in this world did when they’re adopted or face punishment and while she wasn't legally adopted, at least not yet, she did see herself as an immature Amazon that's been adopted by this Little. 

Tiffany raised her eyebrow, "Does Claire also get off on wearing diapers? Are you wearing one to?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing. 

Claire can't believe this is really happening as she starts peeing. The warm golden liquid flowing all over Nancy, "Tell me Nancy, how does it feel to sit in your own mess while letting yourself be peed all over from a Little? Do you like it? ... I think so!"

Sophie squeaks out, "Claire isn't wearing one. Only Betty and me ...", a soft hissing can be heard as Sophie wets her diaper. The sound loud enough in the awkward silence.

Nancy didn't exactly like getting peed on. But she accepted that it was out of her control and she wasn't in charge anymore.  That part she liked. "I like that you're in charge of me mommy. I don't think I'm mature enough to be in charge. I'm no better the an adopted Little or even beneath them."

Tiffany raised her eyebrow at the sound of her peeing her diaper. "But you're both Betweeners, even to Amazon's you're technically too old to still be in diapers. That's why they usually let you wear big girl panties or cotton training panties till you have an accident that they basically make you have so they can humiliate you and punish you for being too old to be having accidents and slowly demote you to diapers and babyhood for a while before letting you grow up enough to get pull ups or maybe cotton training panties back before doing it all over again. Even sending you back to like elementary school so you can be the one "kid" still in class having potty problems. I don't understand why you like wearing them or any of it? I hated having to wear and use diapers and being treated like a baby."

Having finished her video, Claire suggests that Nancy should take a shower and offers to dispose of her used diaper.

Sophie states with a flushed face, "It's relaxing to let go and ... It turns me on to see others watching me when I go ... There are not many persons I can show this without dire consequences ...", thinking a moment, she offers, "If you like you could help me make cummies ... At least if you would like to take control.", offering to be Tiffany's sub for a short time.

Nancy blushed,"thanks mommy." And left to wash up. She closed the door to the bathroom and locked it without thinking. After her shower she realized she had nothing to cover up with. "Mommy, can you bring me something to wear, I don't want to go outside the bathroom naked like a young child." She yelled through the crack in the door. She was trying to regain a little modesty and feel more mature even though she hadn't earned the right to it.

Tiffany grinned. "So tell me what you like, do you like being treated as a baby like Betty, or like a naughty girl that's too old to be wearing diapers, but can't help but potty in her pants, like Nancy, or something else entirely?"

Hearing Nancy yelling, Claire moves up close to the door before responding, "I think you should only be wearing a diaper and nothing more. With your recent behaviour you haven't earned getting to wear adult clothes. I will get a new diaper for you, just wait a moment baby girl."

Sophie knows how to answer best, squatting down she starts to push, responding between her grunts, "Mommy, I'm going poo-poo! Please praise me lots for being such a good baby girl and reward me by helping me make cummies afterward! Please be gentle with me Mommy!", plopping her thumb securely into her mouth as warm, stinky mush starts entering her diaper. Already feeling quite aroused by acting so infantile!

Sophie wants to give up all control to Tiffany, having her praise and cuddle her lots, while helping her make squishies in her diaper. Maybe Tiffany can even feed her a baby bottle after she climaxed in her diaper ... That would be awesome!

Nancy blushed. Of course she'd think she was talking about adult clothes. Nancy just didn't want to walk anywhere butt naked, without even a diaper to cover her intimate parts. She's seen many Littles get walked or carried from the bathroom after a bath completely naked, even with company over, to wherever their mommy decided to dress them. Either in the nursery or in the living room right in front of the company. Nancy was at least happy she'd get away with wearing a diaper out of the bathroom, unless mommy walked her elsewhere before putting said diaper on her. Nancy had also remembered that she not only shut the bathroom door, but locked it before taking a shower which she assumes wasn't something she should have done, hopefully mommy didn't notice. 

Tiffany smiled."Good baby, making pushies in your diaper like a good girl. Once your finished Miss Tiffany will make you feel good in your diaper, how does that sound baby?" Tiffany felt weird talking like that, usually she was talked down to like that. But if it made her happy she'll roll with it.

Claire has noticed, but she doesn't care about Nancy locking a door. Seeing her all squirmy though, she realises that Nancy probably wants a little spanking again. With a mischievous smile she orders, "You where a very naughty girl, because ...", thinking for a moment she remembers something she can use as a reason, "... because you locked the bathroom door! Little girls like you are to immature to lock themselves in! What if something happens and Mommy needs to help you?", watching Nancy closely she can see that it's working, making the Amazon all wet in a certain place ... "Come with h me baby girl, it's time for a bare-bottom spanking! You know where to go!"

Sophie is having a blast! Moaning out in pleasure from behind the thumb in her mouth. With a last push she finishes soiling herself, her naughty kitty slick from arousal! Letting herself plop to the ground, she feels her poopy being squished against her. It feels so amazing she nearly makes cummies, but she wants Tiffany do squish her diaper too! She wants so bad to have Tiffany baby her lots! Requesting, "I finished going poo-poo! Praise me Mommy! Reward me for being such a good baby girl!!"