LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Margaret's Regret (Diaper Dimension private)

Guilend

Margaret was relieved that her work day was over. She started walking through the hallway headed towards the staff locker rooms with a smile on her face.

She had a wonderful day. It was a rare day for her because she was able to play with her favorite toy, a Betweener. Margaret doesn't even remember her name, but she does remember the humiliation on the girls face as she lost control and filled her diaper and the crying she did when Margaret spanked her with a paddle because she had asked for a diaper change. Babies didn't get to choose when they get their diaper changed, an adult does. Margaret also enjoyed making the poor girl earn her diaper change by showing everyone how much she loved her messy diaper by riding her stuffy. The memory of it all just made Margaret panties wet, which is why she was relieved that it was time to go home so she could relieve her pent up frustration.

As she walked into the locker room she heard someone crying, it did not sound like it came from a Little or a Betweener. She looked over to the opposite end of the room where the staff showers, toilets and sinks where and she saw an Amazon woman standing in the corner, her skirt was pinned up and a very wet diaper was exposed. Further examination reveled that the diaper had a dark stain on the seat of the diaper indicating it had a big mess inside as well and the red marks around the edges of the diaper informed Margaret that this woman had been given a good spanking as well.

Margaret smiled, she loved seeing an Amazon getting punished, it didn't happen often outside these walls, that she was aware of anyway. Right as she got to her locker a woman came out of one of the toilet stalls and looked over at the woman in the corner. She recognized her as the Assistant Director, Mildred. She was an older woman, probably in her mid fifties and was in charge of staff disciplinary actions. 

"have you learned not to touch your diaper or ask for a diaper change little girl?" Mildred asked the crying woman in the corner.

"Yes Ma'am" replied the unknown woman.

"Good, next time I will make you earn a diaper change like Margaret over there makes her charges do. Is that what you want? To make stickies in your dirty diaper?" Mildred asked.

"No Ma'am. I learned my lesson." The unknown woman replied frantically.

Margaret was already redressed in her casual wear and was out the door before seeing what happened next. She did feel pride that her name was used in scolding her coworker. Her reputation was bigger then she thought.

She didn't live far so she started walking home. On the way she took a longer route home to get something to eat so she didn't have to cook anything when she got home. There was a decent place to eat just a block from her house.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clara enters the room of her colleagues with a disgusted expression "I just spoke with another victim of Margaret. It's clear to me that we have to act. How is the intel about our target person looking?"

Betty answers, "We know where she lives, where she usually goes to and with which persons she interacts with. She is living alone, so she is an ideal target!"

Betty is a Little that works besides her two Betweener colleagues Clara and Sophie against Amazon cruelty. They are a resistance group that funds themselves by selling videos of turning cruel Amazons into sweet little baby dolls. They have a brought customer base from Littles to Amazons which buy their content. As they only target melicious Amazons, the police isn't that motivated to go against them. Sure, they would be apprehended if the police catches them in the act, but nobody searches for them actively. Especially after a couple famous Amazons have stated their support in words like "It's good that someone get's rid of these stains on our proud country" or "Amazons that get captured by Littles don't deserve better"

As Clara, Sophie and Betty often appear in the videos (of course with blurred faces), it's well known how their group is made up.

In the next room over Sophie is having some fun with their latest catch, Alea. Once she was a proud and arrogant Amazon and now look at her:

With a soggy diaper around her waist she humps an oversized teddy in absolute bliss. Sophie praising her "Good baby girl! Making squishies all on her own!" Alea moans in response, the camera nearby capturing every moment of it. Squish! Squish! Squish! Hnnnrgg!, Alea starts grunting as she makes squishies. Her face red from shame as the laxatives are about to clean her out. With a pathetic whimper she asks, "Pwease let me use the toilet!"

Now you may wonder why Alea doesen't stand up and simply goes? The reason for that is the medication Clara gave her, making her muscles weak and hard to control. Clara is a nurse working at a hospital, where she gets access to a lot of nice things ...

Sophie responds with a horny look in her eyes "You know what you need to do: Make squishies and I let you use the potty for your poo-poos!", putting a hand down to her own diaper as she sharts wetting it. Yes, Sophie is wearing diapers and yes she is purposefully wetting them. It's a big  turn on for her and she likes to impart her fascination onto the Amazons they capture.

By now Alea is very desperate and humps her teddy faster and faster. She will not poop herself on camera, at least if she can help herself!

As Alea comes  closer to orgasm she doesen't notices how Sophie moves into position behind her.

Finally Alea cries out in absolute bliss as she makes sticky's in her diapee! At the same time Sophie presses forcefully on her tummy. With a loud rumble and panic in her eyes, Alea squeaks out "Noooooo!", as she starts soiling herself on camera ...

Margaret walked into the restaurant and sat down at a table. The waitress walked up and took her order. Margaret wasn't sure if she was just a short Amazon or a tall Betweener, she really didn't care. 

The waitress placed her drink on the table and she took a sip of it and spit it out on the table.

"What the he'll is this? I didn't order this. Fix it and clean this mess up. If you keep this up I'll have to complain to your supervisor. " Margaret had to fight from grinning after berating the poor woman and the look on the waitresses face was priceless. The look of fear.

"I'm sorry ma'am I'll clean it up and get your drink. What, um, what was it again?" The waitress trembled as she spoke.

"I swear your more pathetic then a Little acting like a Big. You can't even remember a simple drink order. I want to speak to your supervisor right now. This is unacceptable. " Margaret replied in a stern voice. The waitress practically ran off to fetch her supervisor without even cleaning off the table. Margaret smirked at the look on her new victim's face, she swore the pathetic woman wet her big girl panties from fear. She absolutely loved the feeling of being feared. At least at work her name alone has made Littles wet themselves and even a coworker or two has wet themselves in fear of her.

"Sorry ma'am, my name is Jennifer and I'm your waitresses supervisor. Is there a problem I should be aware of?" A tall Amazon woman said, startling Margaret a bit.

"HI Jennifer, my name is Margaret and my waitress got my drink wrong, couldn't even remember what I ordered and made this mess on the table without cleaning it up. I will not tolerate this kind of service. " Margaret replied. She may have lied a little bit, but it had to be done to get the results she wanted. 

"I apologize ma'am. What did you order and I'll get you another, more mature, waitress while I deal with this one." Jennifer replied while looking at the waitress. "Clean this up and get to my office, now." Jennifer said to the waitress before walking off.

The waitress did what she was told, not saying a word before walking off with tears in her eyes.

Right as Margaret was close to finishing her food she looked up to see a sight that made her smile and a little wet. Walking around taking just drink orders was the waitress. She looked like she did a lot of crying and her skirt was much shorter, showing off an obviously wet diaper. As the waitress bent over to pick up something off the floor near her Margaret could tell that the waitress got a really good spanking before that diaper went on. 

Margaret finally finished her food and was walking out after paying and noticed the naughty waitress was now sobbing. After Margaret notice the woman's bent knees she realized why. It didn't take long before her assumption was right as the woman's diaper started to bulge out in the back as the waitress filled it. With a chuckle Margaret left to head home and have fun with her vibrater before her shower. 

After Alea finished humiliating herself, she is given an anesthetic before being dropped off again at her home. She was a bad girl, but not that bad, so her punishment is over. While Clara and Sophie take care of Alea, Betty works on editing the video. Uploading it only after making sure that none of their identities or Alea's identity can be seen.

After arriving back at their  place, they start to pack up. This  time they planned something special with naughty Margaret. They plan to stay at her home during her retraining.

While on their way in a van, Betty uncovers one juicy piece of information. In an excited voice she calls out "You won't believe what I just found!", giggling she presents from her backseat, "Margaret buyed diapers recently, but not any diapers -- They are Amazon sized!"

Sophie giggles in amusement, imagining how the big bad Amazon woman diapers herself at home. Probably making sticky's in her diapers.

Clara on the other hand thinks something completly different, as she responds in a serious voice "Whats so funny? We know that she doesen't stop at Betweeners. For her everyone is fair game, even other Amazons if they can't defend themselves ..."

Different theories arise, but they won't know until they start the operation ...

It's already dark outside when they arrive at Margaret's home. They will wait until she is sleeping and strike then. Overpowering an Amazon is not something they want to do, but if Clara can give her the medicine while she is asleep, she will wake up with no strength or coordination to resist them ...

Margaret finally got home. Once she took her shoes off and stripped down to just her bra and panties. She reached between her legs and felt the front of her panties. They were a little damp from her constant excitement. There are times she's thought about wearing a panty liner, but so far just been to lazy to start. Just like she's too lazy to put her clothes she just took off into the laundry hamper.

Her house wasn't big, just 3 rooms, an office and two full baths and a basement. She doesn't really use the office, at least not as an office. There's a table and a sturdy armless chair.

Before she could get to the couch to sit down, there was a frantic knock on the door. Frustrated she walks over and looks out the peephole. A grin spreads across her face as she sees who it is. It's her neighbor Nancy and her Little girl. She could see Nancy looking around frantically. 

Margaret opened the door and smiled as she realized why Nancy seemed frantic. Sitting on the Amazon's hip was her "baby" girl in just a shirt and diaper, sucking on her pacifier. The real sight was Nancy herself, wearing a casual looking blouse and skirt. The skirt was too short on her, which exposed her diaper. 

"HI Nancy. Why are you here early?" She smiled because she knew, well she could smell why.

"You know why, you bitch." Nancy replied in a low growl.

"Don't you dare get an attitude with me LITTLE girl. If it wasn't for me you'd be in prison instead of your ex husband. Now be a good girl and tell Mommy why you're here before your scheduled diaper change?" 

Nancy whimpered at the scolding. "I'm sorry mommy. I just wanted to see how your day went." 

Margaret smiled, good Nancy knew better then to ask for a diaper change. 

"We'll come on in before everyone sees your poopy diaper. " Margaret replied as she let Nancy in. When Nancy walked by Margaret couldn't help but pat Nancy's padded bottom.

"I know you really came over hoping I'd change you sooner. Don't worry, I will, but not before I punish you. Since you didn't actually ask for a diaper change I'll not spank you too hard." Margaret told Nancy with a firm pat to the load in her diaper. 

"Yes mommy, I'm sorry." Nancy stuttered and then yelped with the firm pat to her bottom.

Nancy put her Little down so she was now standing on her own. The Little didn't look so happy to be here either, even though Margaret only ever used her as a prop to torment her "mommy". 

Margaret took Nancy and the Little's hand and guided them to the office. Once inside she turned the Big baby around and lifted her short skirt. After rubbing and a few pats on Nancy's full diaper she pulled it back to look inside.

"Wow, you really made a big, stinky mess in you diaper didn't you baby? I can't believe someone your age and an Amazon, for that matter, would do that in their pants. Does baby Nancy like going poopy in her diapers?" Margaret asked Nancy with a devilish grin on her face.

Nancy was almost in tears. "Yes Mommy, I like going poopy in my diaper like a Big baby." Nancy replied as she started sopping. She knew what she had to say in order to speed this process up, even though it has only been a week since it started.

"Oh you do, do you? Why don't you show mommy how much you love your poopy diapers." Margaret's devilish eyes sparkled as Nancy realizes what she is going to be asked to do.

Margaret walks to the closet in the room and opens the door. Inside is a new package of Amazon size diapers, a medium size paddle hanging on the back of the door and a large stuffed teddy bear specially made. Margaret grabs the bear and places it in the center of the room. The table is against one wall and the chair is next to it.

"Go ahead and show mommy how much you love your poopy diapers. You know what to do Little girl." Margaret tells Nancy in a low voice in her ear with a firm smack to her bottom.

Nancy jumps from the smack on her bottom as she feels the mess in her diaper move around. She walks over to the teddy bear and mounts it as if she was having sex with it. She can almost feel something hard beneath her, inside the teddy bear. She starts to rock back and forth and eventually starts to grind on it. 

Margaret smiles as she notices that Nancy isn't looking anywhere but an empty spot on the floor. Her smile gets even bigger as the secret in the bear is reveled. Nancy moans loudly as the hard spot inside the bear starts to vibrate.

"That's a good girl, now look at your Little as you disgrace yourself in front of us. I want her to know you love your poopy diapers as much as I'm sure she does." Margaret orders Nancy. 

Once Nancy complies with her order Margaret walks over and grabs the paddle from the closet. She walks up behind Nancy and forces her to lean forword, but not enough to lose contact with Mr Bear. She then begins to firmly, but slowly paddle Nancy.

"Once I am finished with you, you will not only love your dirty diapers, but you'll love getting your naughty bottom paddled." Margaret informed Nancy.

It didn't take long for Nancy to finally give in and cum hard in her dirty diaper. Margaret helped her up and helped her onto the table. She made quick work changing the Big baby.

Once finished Margaret sent Nancy and her Little back home till early the next morning when the next scheduled diaper change would be. Margaret only changed her twice a day during the week and up to three times on the weekend when Margaret and Nancy was off work. It was pretty dark by the time Nancy left so Margaret didn't see any reason to let Nancy wear her short skirt home. 

Margaret smiled out the window as she saw Nancy trying to walk as quickly as she could to her house next door wearing just a shirt and diaper. Even from the window she could see the redness from the paddling she gave her. She didn't think she hit her that hard.

Margaret quickly went to her bedroom and got her vibrator out and laid in bed. It didn't take long for her to achieve several orgasms before passing out. Luckily she had her lights on a sensor, so not long after she feel asleep all of the lights in her house was off.

Having arrived at their target location, Betty deploys a little camera drone. Finest high tech that cost quite a penny, but it proved more then valuable in their operations.

The little drone flies away and through an open window in Margaret's house. Making it's way to the bedroom, Sophie speaks up "Make it go to the office. It looks strange ..."

Following her command, Betty let's the drone fly over there. It locks itself to the ceiling, right over the door and deactivates the rotors, priming the camera on the room below.

It's interesting how people don't look up to the ceiling ...

They don't have to wait long for Margaret to arrive and shortly after a new Amazon with a Little appears.

Watching the proceedings as Nancy is led inside and into the office, Clara scoffs "What a deplorable sight."

Betty is more focussed on the poor Little, which has to watch her mommy be degraded by Margaret "We have to help them!"

Clara responds with a clear voice, "Yes we will, but not now. We have to wait for the right chance to strike!"

When Nancy starts humping Mr bear, Sophie loses it. Releasing a whine as she squats down. Her naughty kitty slick from arousal.

Clara tries to stop her, "No Sophie! Keep it together! You are a ..." a loud toot comming from Sophie's rear causing her to stop. Directly after a hissing sound can be heard as Sophie starts pushing. Her hand between her legs as she furiously rubs her diapered kitty.

As Sophie starts to moan in pleasure, Betty comments to Clara "You know that when Sophie gets in heat, nothing will stop her from making a mess. We should have seen this comming and reacted earlier ..."

Eventually Sophie climaxes with a loud moan, sinking down on the back of her stinky diaper in absolute bliss: Squelch!

Clara fans her hand infront of her face, "Ugghhh, the smell! Why did you have to do it in the Van?", opening a window to let fresh air inside.

In the meantime Betty walked over to Sophie, offering her a pacifier that she happily accepts. Speaking in a calm voice, Betty announces "Good baby girl! You made such a big stinky for mommy to clean up!"

Sophie basks in the praise, releasing cute little squeaks from behind her pacifier. She loves how Betty just understands her fetish. It makes her sooo happy that the Little acts in this way.

Betty also likes to take care of Sophie in this way. As a Little that has problems of keeping her pull ups dry, she finds great pleasure in babying Sophie. It makes her feel mature and needed.

Betty continues speaking in the same motherly voice, "Lay back dear, mommy will change you into a fresh diapee!" They always bring some for Sophie, as the Betweener completly abandoned the toilet.

After Sophie lays down onto her back, Betty puts her hand to the back of the soiled diaper, giving it a good squeeze. Feeling the warm mushy load shifting under her hand. It's magical, Betty not repulsed at all from the poopy smell.

Sophie releases a sweet moan, causing Betty to comment "Such a naughty little girl! I'm sorry that mommy doesen't has time to help you make squishies again. I think Clara would gag soon if we don't take care of your mush tush." With these words she continues to professionally change Sophie into a new diaper.

In the meantime Clara hangs her head out of the window, without the other two noticing she started fingering herself. The sight of the Little dominating a Betweener is just as good as a Betweener putting a Amazon into diapers! It's amazing!

Stiffling her moans with her other hand, she cums into her panties, with a bright red face. She is such a naughty girl ...

Exactly at this moment while Sophie is getting changed and Clara makes stickies, the back of the van opens. Revealing the looming figure of an Amazon.

Betty drops the wipe she currently uses to clean Sophie up, a panicked look on her face. Clara rotates around, seeing the figure she starts feeling a new warmth spreading outward from her crotch ...

Finaly Sophie calls out "Hey Nancy, we want to screw Margaret over. Wanna come inside?"

Nancy quickly made it to her front door.  Her bottom hurt pretty bad. After taking another quick look around to make sure no one saw her, she saw a van across the street that looked out of place. Mostly because only Amazon live in this neighborhood and the person in the driver's seat was definitely a Betweener. 

Nancy walked inside and shut the door. After sitting her Little down on her feet she pushed and twisted the pacifier in her Littles mouth till the bulb deflated and then pulled it out.

"I'm sorry Tiffany for having to watch that and I'm sorry for everything. " Nancy said with a blush.

"It's not your fault, it's your husband's fault and if he just kept his dick in his pants instead of in Margaret none of this would be happening. " Tiffany responded in frustration. 

"I'm going to put on a skirt and go check out that van sitting outside. It looks suspicious and the Betweener in the front seat looked like she was in distress. " Nancy told Tiffany as she put on the skirt Margaret wouldn't let her wear earlier. 

While walking, or waddling, towards the van, Nancy wet her diaper just from fear. Once she got half way there she could hear multiple voice inside the van. Since she couldn't see anyone except the driver in the front seat, she assumed whoever else was inside the van was in the back.

She approached the back of the van and quickly threw open the back of the van doors. What she saw shocked her. There was a Betweener laying down and getting her obvious messy diaper changed by a Little while sucking on a pacifier. 

When she was told what they planned to do and asked if I wanted to join them, she was stunned.

"I don't know. I want to, but she has blackmail on me." Nancy replied as she pointed out her clothes an obviously wet diaper that she's sure they can clearly see since it's at eye level.

"I don't choose to dress like this, especially in public,  but I wear whatever mommy, I mean, Margaret puts on me every morning. " Nancy blushes as she continues. 

"I'm just thankful she lets me keep my diaper hidden while I'm at work, but I have to wear a short skirt or nothing whenever I'm not at work.  No exceptions. I haven't used the potty in a week. I'm just glad she hasn't turned her torment onto Tiffany, my Little." Nancy had tears in her eyes when she finished.

Sophie stands up, giving Nancy a warm hug as she speaks in a cooing voice, "Shhh, Shh, everything will become better. We will put Margaret into her own diapers."

In the background Clara is emberassed for wetting herself and discretly changes. Betty watching how Sophie handles the situation.

After Nancy calmed down a bit, Sophie softly presses in the front of her diaper: Squish! Asking the Amazon in a seductive tone, "Does that feel good? Do you like this ..." Squish!, "... feeling?"

Continuing in a comforting voice, "You don't have to feel bad about it. I like it too! Now it's in your control, do you want me to continue?"

Nancy was shocked at first when the diapered Betweener got closer to her and then moaned when she pushed her wet diaper against her.

"Can I tell you a secret? I don't like the baby stuff that Margaret likes to dress me as and stuff, but I seem to really love being a naughty Amazon. I just love the humiliation of being forced to wear diapers as a punishment, like for not keeping my panties clean. I like to get spanked in my poopy diapers. I even have fantisized about being taken out in public and treated like a toddler, maybe dressed in just a shirt and diaper and getting my dirty diaper changed in public." Nancy said with a deep blush.

"I really don't like to be in control, just i am scared of Margaret being the one in control." Nancy's voice was getting quieter as she spoke.

"If you want to continue i want it to be up to you as long as you can promise me that Margaret won't be able to tell anyone about what happened. I don't want to go to jail and I don't want Tiffany to be sent to the etiquette center." Nancy was very nervous at this point.

Sophie responds in a warm voice "Your such a sweet baby girl Nancy! From now on Clara and I are in control.", giving her another squeeze at her soggy crotch.

She announces clearly to their new Amazon baby "The potty stays for you off limits! Babies go in their diapees! Every time you make a stinky present for us you get time with Mr bear. From now on we start your unpotty training. How does that sound?"

To the second question Clara responds with a confident voice "I think we will keep Margaret indefenetly. She will become the permanent star in our little videos!", making a pause before concluding, "That should keep her quiet or do you have a different idea?"

Nancy moaned, "Yes ma'am. I won't use the potty anymore. I'm not mature enough to be trusted out of diapers or to not make a mess of the bathroom."

Nancy reached down and started to rub her wet diaper against her unsure if Sophie will stop her or not. 

"Do i change my own diapers and can I ask for a diaper change? I know babies have to learn to stay in their dirty diapers till someone more mature decides to change them." Nancy moaned again, really wanting to cum in her wet diaper.

"I think Margaret should stay as a Big baby on your show permanently. That way even if she does manage to say anything no one would care about what she has to say after seeing what a baby she is." Nancy was now panting as she spoke.

Sophie praises her "Good baby girl!", watching how Nancy starts rubbing her diapered kitty.

After hearing the next thing she has to say, Sophie reaponds in a soft voice, "Of course dear, you can take back as much control as you like. Anytime you want! We will never force anything on you!" Clara adds in a serious voice, "We make it like this: If you say code red we will give you back control or stop what we are doing. Is that ok baby girl?"

Clara agrees to Nancy's last statement, "Yes, Margaret will become our big baby and stay this way. I've prepared something special for that!" Putting her hand down to Nancy's diapered crotch, she helps the Amazon make squishies in her diaper. She loves it! Encouraging Nancy in a seductive voice, "Come on baby girl, make stickies for mommy! Show us how much you love diapers!"

Sophie and Betty stepping closer to watch.

"Yes mommy. " Nancy moaned out. She never realized what a turn on it would be to have a Betweener dominate her nor how wet she'd get from calling one mommy.

"Yes mommy, I don't care what you do to Margaret as long as she can't harm me or Tiffany." Nancy was so close now.

When Clara started rubbing her diaper she almost came right then. 

"Mommy, please treat me as I deserve, as a naughty Amazon that gets off on going potty in her panties. I need this, I crave this humiliation." Nancy came hard in her wet diaper as Clara answered her.

She leaned over into the van to catch her breath and to keep her from falling over.

At least Tiffany will be able to go back to her grown up clothes now that Margaret is out of the picture. I guess she's going to finally learn that she actually likes her poopy diapers and wasn't just saying it. That's going to be an embarrassing conversation. 

Clara puts on a mischivious smirk as Nancy states how she wants to be treated. With a haughty tone she lectures baby Nancy, "Such a naughty girl! An Amazon going wee-wee in her diaper and getting off from it! I think a little spanking is in order!", going to Nancy's rear she commands, "Turn over baby girl, so mommy can give you a good spanking!"

After the Amazon complied, Clara starts spanking her diapered tushy. Carefully of course as Nancy's bottom is still red from Margarets spanking. It's more about the fact that Clara, a Betweener, is spanking Nancy the Amazon.

Clara gets turned on as she continues to tell Nancy what a naughty little baby girl she is. When she notices that Nancy is just in the right spot, she lowers her pants and panties. Commanding, "Lick my mature pussy baby girl!" She is curious if Nancy will say code red or if she will humiliate herself by pleasuring her misstress in such a way. At this moment they hear from the speaker of the drone in Margaret's house moaning sounds. Seems like Margaret also has some naughty fun right now ...

After concluding their fun in the van, they decide to escort Nancy back home. Wanting to meet her Little before starting the operation. They let Nancy take the lead, curious how she will introduce them ...

Tiffany watched as Nancy had left. She too was curious about the van. Once Nancy was out the door she went and grabbed a stool from the kitchen and brought it to the living room window. With the stool in place she was able to stand on it and peak through the closed window curtains and what she saw scared her. 

She saw Nancy standing at the back of the van, but she was moving oddly. Tiffany couldn't till if it was from pleasure or pain and that's what scared her. She kept watching in hopes that if she needed to she could run and hide. She really couldn't call anyone. After her "daddy" got arrested the authorities aren't too keen on helping them much. They're still convinced that Nancy had kidnapped a Little, but couldn't prove it.

After watching for a little bit her face drained of color when she saw Nancy bending over the van and someone, looks like a Betweener, spanking her. She had no idea what was going on and had many scenarios running through her mind all at once and none of them good. The best case scenario is they were trying to rescue her, worse case, they were going to rob them or worse. 

It took Tiffany a minute to realize that Nancy, a Little and two Betweeners where now walking towards the house. There was a smile on Nancy's face, but she didn't know why. She decided to be cautious though and hid next to the sofa in a corner. It was a good place to be able to see them walk in and them not see her. She didn't have time to find a weapon though and she didn't even think about getting one till she got in her hiding place so a little late for that.

The doorknob started turning and then the door opened. Nancy quickly looked around, probably looking for her, and spotted the stool.

"Tiffany, come out please, it's safe. I swear it's safe. These people are here to help us out with our Margaret problem." Nancy spoke in a concerned tone. 

Tiffany heard her, but wasn't sure. Nancy didn't use any of the code words or phrases they made up to indicate trouble so that was good. 

"Is the sky red mommy?" Tiffany asked in a low voice.

"No baby, the sky is blue silly girl." was Nancy's reply.

It was a code phrase. If Nancy had agreed that it was red then things was indeed bad, if she had said it was green or another color then Nancy wasn't sure yet. But Nancy saying it's blue meant it was okay and adding the silly girl at the end meant it was better then okay.

Tiffany finally came out and looked at the new arrivals.

"Hi, I am Tiffany. What's going on now?" she asked.

"Hi Tiffany, I'm Betty. You are probably confused, but we will explain everything!", she states in a soothing voice.

Claire adds more energeticly, "Yeah, we are here to turn Margaret into a big baby!", a big mischivious smile on her face.

Sophie intervenes, "Maybe you should introduce yourself first, Claire!", changing to a softer tone as she continues talking to Tiffany, "We came over to your house to meet you, because Nancy will work together with us to bring Margaret down.", making a pause before concluding, "Also ... Nancy has something to confess to you."

Betty feels like this is going a bit too fast and suggests, "How about we make ourselves comfortable and get some snacks before we come to this part. You know, just to calm down a bit and to give everyone some time to process.", her last words meant primarily for her two eager colleagues.

After everyone got some snacks they all sat down in the living room. Nancy sighed and looked at Tiffany.

"I have a secret that I have kept from you for a long time now. The reason that my husband was cheating on me with Margaret. You see, I have a diaper fetish. I enjoy being humiliated, spanked and much more. When you heard me say that I love my poopy diapers whenever we are with Margaret, well, I wasn't lying. I actually do love my poopy diapers." Nancy was blushing hard and couldn't even look at Tiffany in the face.

After a few minutes Tiffany finally responded. "I kind of already knew that, not that I was one hundred percent sure, but I did have a good hunch that you did. So what is going to happen now and what's going on with you and them?" Tiffany questioned, referring mostly to the spanking she saw Nancy get outside.

It took a little bit of time, but everything was explained to Tiffany. By the end she was so excited and giddy.

"Does that mean I can finally go get my adult clothes on and take off this baby shit that Margaret was making me wear?" Nancy asked almost too loudly.

"Yes it does. Let me take that diaper off for you and you can run and clean up and get into something more adult." Nancy replied.

Once Tiffany got her diaper removed and was out of the room Nancy turned to her new mommy and asked, "I probably won't ever be wearing big girl clothes again, will I?"

It took a little longer then expected, but Tiffany finally returned wearing a pear of jeans and t-shirt and her hair was now in a pony tail instead of pig tails.

"Okay, I am in on this plan. I want to make that evil woman suffer. I was scared all the time that I'd end up in her etiquette  center and turned into a drooling and brainless baby." Tiffany proclaimed as she came back.

Claire responds to Nancy's question, "It all depends on you, but I guess you will go potty in your diapers from now."

Seeing Tiffany return and the lights going of in Margaret's home, the operation is a go!

They depart together and infront of the main door of their target, Claire starts showing her lockpicking skills, quickly getting them inside.

Moving over to Margaret, they notice her laying on the bed with a vibrator next to her and the smell of her arousal lingering in the room. Repressing a chuckle, Sophie steps closer and gives her the medicine that will make her weak enough for even a Betweener to handle her. The best though is that it makes her unable to walk upright like an adult.

Changing Margaret in her sleep into a thick diaper is the next thing. Putting on mittens over her hand to make her unable to grab stuff. Now it's time to start of her mental and physical changes.

Sophie brought some special nanobots that she injects into Margaret's system. Over time they will wrack havoc in her bladder and bowel muscles. When she wakes up later, Margaret will have troubles holding her pee-pee and poopies. Just like a real baby girl would.

The last thing is done by Claire, which puts Margaret's hand into a warm bowl of water. She will do so every night until she trained Margaret to go on her own while sleeping. Training her to become a little bedwetter that actually needs to wear protection at night.

Hearing a hissing sound and seeing the diaper turn yellow at the front, she removes Margaret's hand from the bowl and brings it away.

Finally they bring over all the stuff they need to stay here a bit more long term. Sending Nancy and Tiffany back home to sleep, telling them to come back in the morning.

They take turns with sleeping. First Betty keeps watch, then Sophie stays awake and for the rest of the night Claire keeps watch. Finally under her watch, Margaret starts waking up. Quickly rousing her two friends, Claire moves into position to greet their new baby girl.

Putting her hand between Margaret's legs she gives the soggy diaper a good squeeze to wake her up the rest of the way "Looks like you had an accident in your diaper little girl ... I think we have to punish your naugthy tushy!"

Bringing Margaret under protests from her with the help of Sophie over into her office. Nancy and Tiffany arrive just in time, causing Claire to ask the former, "Want to give her a good spanking or do you want me to do it?"

Margaret wakes up feeling confused. She sees a Betweener standing over her and then she feels something between her legs. She looks down and realizes she is in a diaper, a wet diaper. She tries to move, but realizes she really can't move and when she tries to yell it comes quiet and sounding like gibberish. When she's told she's getting a spanking she just starts to sob as she knows that there's nothing stopping them from doing just that. 

As Margaret is moved from the bed and led out of the bedroom she can remember the last time she was in a diaper. She was at the university and she tried to trick a Little into drinking a spiked drink. It wasn't till Margaret had drank her exact same drink, minus the laxatives, she realized that the Little was grinning at her and figured out too late that somehow the little brat had switched drinks with her. So she ended up making a big mess in her panties as she was rushing to the bathroom. She was given a good spanking then too and forced to wear diapers and sleep in the Littles dorm for a month. That's when she started really enjoying torturing Littles and Betweeners and really anyone she could because of the torment she went through during that month.

They finally got her into her office as Nancy and her Little showed up. Margaret was of course assumed that Nancy was the cause of all this and was trying to break free from her. She tried to resist even more and tried yelling, but it was no use and she was strapped down to the table.

Nancy smiled at the sight before her. "I would love to at least give her a few good swats. But I am sure you'd do better then me at delivering her the rest." Nancy replied as she took the paddle and started in on Margaret's padded backside. 

Tiffany just chuckled at the sight, Margaret bent over the table getting her diapered butt paddled by another Amazon that's only wearing a shirt and a very wet diaper. Tiffany wouldn't let Nancy wear anything to cover up her wet diaper to come over. She said she could wear exactly what she went to sleep in and if she would quit going potty in her pants like a Big baby then she wouldn't be wearing diapers and being treated like one. Nancy didn't like the idea, but she knew if her Mommy found out she had disobeyed someone more mature then her that was pretty much her babysitter that night then she'd probably get paddled without the protection of her diaper and it would hurt really bad and not in a good way.

"That's for what you put me and Tiffany though you bitch." Nancy yelled at Margaret as she delivered the 5th swat. 

"Here mommy, you can finish spanking the naughty baby." Nancy said with a smile as she handed Claire the paddle.

Noticing how Nancy arrives here, Sophie states, "Good that you realized that Tiffany is now your babysitter. I see you went potty in your diaper like a good girl.", giving Nancy's soggy diaper a good squeeze.

Claire takes the paddle and continues where Nancy left off, praising her "Good baby girl. You may now use Mr Teddy and make squishies in your diapee, but ...", looking at Tiffany she states, "Tiffany will give you a soft spanking beforehand to hammer down your new position."

The Little can't give the Amazon a spanking that hurts even if she tries. This isn't the intention though. The whole point is the humiliation of the fact that Nancy gets a spanking infront of all of them. Because she is such a good girl, it will only be a playful one to increase her arousal. The teddy will be a nice finisher afterward.

Clara continues spanking Margaret's diapered tushy, knowing that the Amazon should soon have a big accident as the nanobots that weakened her bowels should have done their work by now.

In the meantime Betty films the whole incident for their fans later. As usual there will be some editing done by Betty before the video gets released.

With a mischivious smile Sophie picks up Margaret's favorite vibrator and starts working on the Amazon's diapered crotch, which is already nice and squishy from her nightime accident. She will set the setting only higher when Margaret starts making a huge stinky mess. She is sure that Clara will guide her to do that.

"Thank you mommy." Nancy answered excited about being allowed to play with Mr. Bear. Then she blushed when mommy said that Tiffany was going to spank her. 

"Yes mommy. I understand that I must learn my place." Nancy whimpered as she got on all fours and put her face on the carpet. Which forced her padded bottom in the right position for her Little babysitter to spank her.

Tiffany grinned at seeing everything before her. An Amazon bent over the table getting paddled and another one getting into position so she can spank her. She has never felt this kind of power before. 

"I'll be right back." Tiffany informed everyone. She left for a few minutes and then returned with an Amazon sized hairbrush, which looked huge in her hand.

"This might hurt a little bit, but not enough to leave a mark." Tiffany told Nancy as she got into position near Nancy's bottom. She started smacking right bellow the leg gatherers of Nancy's diaper. After about ten on one side she switched to the other. 

On the other side of the room Margaret was crying a lot from her spanking. Then her stomach started to cramp and feel weird. Before she could figure out what was going on someone started to rub her through her diaper. She tried to not get excited, but once her vibrater hit her wet diaper she got very excited. She resisted as much as possible, but she eventually started trying to hump the vibrater, but whomever was holding it was just teasing her with it. She eventually heard moaning, which at first she that was just her, but after looking behind her she saw Nancy on Mr. Bear and she could see res marks on her thighs. About that time she felt another cramp before she felt her diaper filling up. She started crying even harder once she realized she just pooped her diaper like a Big baby. Then the vibrator started up on the highest setting and before she could resist she found herself Cumming hard in her dirty diaper. 

"Mommy can I please making stickies in my diaper or am I only allowed to do that in poopy diapers?" Nancy asked as she was griding hard on Mr. Bear. 

Claire notices how Margaret is about to make a big stinky present, teasing the Amazon with a mocking voice, "Is our baby getting excited to make poopies for mommy? Yes she is! Yes she is!", Margaret's moans response enough as Claire continues to spank her.

"Only babies poop themselves and only naughty babies get off from it!", she states as she notices Margaret getting closer. Waiting for the right moment, she gives her one stronger spank, causing Margaret's resistance to break with a whimper, filling her diaper with warm stinky mush.

Claire giggles and takes a step back, fanning her hand before her nose, "Peehhw-Eww! That stinks! I wouldn't have thought that you would soil yourself to escape a spanking! Such a naughty, naughty girl!"

Right after her last words Margaret cums hard in her diaper, causing Sophie to whisper in Margaret's ear "Poopy feels good, right?", applying pressure to the bulge that the Amazon created. Pushing the filth back against her with a squishing sound.

Sophie will make sure to massage in what Margaret just did and keep pleasuring her until she climaxes a second time. It's important to train Margaret thoroughly that poopy diapers are equivalent to making cummies.

In the meantime Claire gives Nancy her approval, but with a twist, "Beg your Little to make cummies. Your only allowed to make squishies when Tiffany allows you to do!"

• 4 months later...

Margaret whimpers as she lays there in her messy and cum filled diaper. She had never had an orgasm in a diaper before. Even during her punishment during university. She was so ashamed of herself that she started sobbing.

Nancy blushed as she looked at Tiffany. 

"Can I please make stickies in my wet diaper?" She almost moaned as she was still humping her teddy bear.

Tiffany looked to be in thought over the question before replying. "No, you cannot. If you're good maybe your mommy will let you before nap time or bedtime."

Margaret whimpered as she finally stopped humping her teddy bear and stood up.

Sophie praises, "Good baby girls!", while Claire laughs at them for being so pathetic, speaking in a completely different tone "I think we can change Tiffany, but Margret hasn't earned that yet!", putting a hand to the backside of Margaret's poopy diaper she gives it a good squish before stating, "Such a big stinky! I'm sure it makes you all horny having it pressed like this against you ...", giving her a predatory look, in the sense that Margret better answers the question truthfully!

Margaret whimpers as her mess in her diaper is pressed up against her. She see the look and whispers, "Yes ma'am." And starts sobbing again from the humiliation of everything. 

Nancy I'd happy that she's earned a diaper change as she floods her diaper one more time.