LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Needing prays

30 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

yeah, its just a target to keep from whatever her real problem is. my late former stepfather was about like her, when his favorite brother was sick and he thought he was going to have to plan on a funeral visit, he didnt want to admit that, he used the fact that i had a smart phone with a 20 dollar a month internet plan to raise hell over, nevermind that i was giving mom much more than a measely 20 dollars a month for it, accusing me of making her have to work more just to pay for it, tried to get mom to turn off my phone. when mom confronted him about it, and threw the fact that he gave more than that to his daughter, all he could say was "well,,,, thats different" she asked him "how is that different?" all he could say is "well it just is", it wasnt about the phone, or me, its him. when mom told him she was leaving him(down the road and a different issue), he couldnt admit that the pending divorce was his fault, he had to place the blame elsewhere, because God forbid he be at fault, even though he was. it was his obsession and worship of preteen girls that was the cause, to the extent that he spent 4 thousand in a year on them, taking them out to eat, and archery competetions, buying them swimwear and taking them to the pool, going off to hunt but sneaking back in to get one of the preteen girls to hunt with- and sneaking them back and going back to hunting himself, like nothing ever happened(mom found out because that girl posted to her fb page about it, that was it, she told him well before if she cant trust him, she wouldnt keep him). he tried to pin the blame on me being why mom was leaving, it didnt work because she told him i talked her out of leaving other times(other issues, such as the mess over fostering), then he tried to pin it on a friend who was staying, blah blah blah blame blame blame, the problem was HIM, and i think its a similar issue here, you need to get to the root of what your wifes issue is, not the targets she is picking at, because it was fine for years, and now she is throwing all this nonsense and accusing you of one day looking at *vomits* minors. me thinks she doth protest too much.

you need to just lay it all out for her, something like this:

"look, ive never once refused to give you room for your kinks and indulgances, you know damn well i never looked at nor would i ever look at kids, and im sick and tired of you being abusive to me, killing my spirit and attacking my faith, trying to dictate how everything works, no one died and made you empress. if we cant work this out, then we better just hang it up before we end up hating each other...." you get the idea.

She has list of things she wants to do and have in life that I'm polar opposite from. But I'll type it all later, she awake now

And it's sad I was trying to delete my DD cause she wants every abdl accounts and site gone in my life, kinda happy I didn't delete this one

7 minutes ago, Demon-hunter said:

She has list of things she wants to do and have in life that I'm polar opposite from. But I'll type it all later, she awake now

And it's sad I was trying to delete my DD cause she wants every abdl accounts and site gone in my life, kinda happy I didn't delete this one

make adjustments as you need and as God leads, its ok to be assertive, and to put your foot down. i cant say im not curious what she wants that you are opposed to, but i wont ask, if you want to share that is up to you. liking diapers and such does NOT make you a second class citizen, if they dont get in the way of serving God, then she needs a sock stuffed in her mouth, a particularly nasty and sweaty one, with a nice piece of duct tape for good measure,,,,,

and a rubber chicken up the ass.