LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting Too Used to Pooping

I've been 24/7 for around a week now (originally just for wetting). I've been enjoying it a lot. Diapers offer an emotional support I didn't even realize I was missing. They work a bit like an antidepressant.

Anyway, onto the topic. I was always curious about pooping in a diaper, but always very scared. I first properly messed my diaper as an accident last Thursday. It was not intentional, but I liked the feeling. I've tried to poop my diaper before, but I always had to really push, and it was only ever a tiny bit.

Everyone talks about the dreaded cleanup, but that wasn't bad at all. I've pooped my pants before, and that was a disaster. But cleanup after pooping the diaper was easy. Plop the poop in the toilet, clean myself up using baby wipes, and have a quick shower.

Now, my body knows it's OK to mess a diaper. And it's gone the other way. Rather than holding it in when I know I'm gonna pad up, out of fear, it's relaxed. So when I'm padded up now, it's almost too easy to poop. From never having messed a diaper, I've had 3 in 6 days. Like, I trusted a fart today, but it was actually a tiny bit of poop. I both like and don't like this. I like knowing I can do that, and the sensations involved. My main dislike is rather a fear that I'm going through diapers too quickly.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything similar? Or if anyone has comments, tips, or advice?

• Like 1

Sorry @Dee Cee, but I don't see the relevance of your comment. I'm sorry it's hot in the USA. Where I am, it's more on the cold side, because we're just coming out of Winter. I also don't know what you mean by "Don't get captured."

Thanks for replying, though.

Please stop replying nonsense. It is very irritating, and quite disillusioning to experience it after coming back to a site that I remember used to be great. I didn't ask for your life story. Your replies have nothing to do with the topic, and are also hard to read. I don't want to be harsh, but I am losing patience. If this is the nature of your responses, can I ask that you please do not engage or interact with me. @Dee Ceethis just is tedious. If you do not have a meaningful reply, it's better to not post.