LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help with stents please

My question is do I need to get a sounding kit and stretch the opening of my urethra to go up past 16fr if this stent will not stay in place. 

I definitely would have to stretch in order to have the o-ring even on each side rather than just one.

Every time I have to pee alot and push it slips back to where the white bolt cover protector is in the back of my balls at the beginning length of the urethra in the length of my penis which is the easiest spot for inflammation from irritation.

If I'm correct you push a stent in far enough until pee shoots out and that is where it needs to stay.

16fr intermittent with the straw of a spray bottle to hold the o-ring in place 

I've now made 10 plus stents and no luck.

I really like the foley catheter with the balloon inflated 1-3cc but for the life of me do not know what to plug the port up with for the inflation line.

I've tried the end of a pen but the ink will not come out even over night in alcohol so didn't insert it. I've used little nails but the cc's of water slowly come out. I even tried super glue with those arts and crafts tips just cut off inside the line after drying with no luck.

I've tried bends in just the right spots 16fr intermittent catheters but still slipped out.

I cannot without stretching insert 1/4" ice maker tubing which I wonder if that stent would be the ticket.

Please help with much needed advice.

20230815_191947.jpg

I see the holes on the bottom part of your stent to let the urine into the stent from your bladder.  Where are the holes that let the urine out of the stent and into your urethra while bypassing the sphincters?  You will probably need at least one hole near the white cap.  And possibly another O-ring to keep the stent from moving in either direction while in use.

*disclaimer*

I have not tried this myself, so there is a high chance that I don't know what I am talking about.  :blink: