LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Becoming daddy's little girl (Private for Nick-1994)

Salinas98

Vivien is a young woman going to college. She has ocean blue eyes and long dark hair. She is a bit on the shorter side, most of her friends around a head taller, but she compensates with her amazing looks.

During her time in college Vivien was under a lot of stress that caused her to search for relief. What she found was the ABDL community, a place where you can temporarily regress back to an infantile mindset. Leaving all the stress and anxiety behind. It didn’t take long until Vivien started simulating accidents, but the cleanup was a bother and she craved so much more. Diapers followed soon after.

She still remembers the first time vividly, when she put herself in a diaper. The infantile joy that came afterwards, as the comfy padding allowed her true relaxation from her adult troubles. At this time her body also had a high libido, causing Vivien to often pleasure herself after drenching her diaper. Over time her “relaxing activities” became more and more infantile.

In these moments she often thinks back to her school time, where she bullied the other boys. She still remembers this one guy that peed his pants. She didn’t stop calling him a baby and kept bullying him. She regrets this behavior now, as she started to realize what an ass she was back then. Sometimes she thinks what this boy would say now, seeing her in a soggy diaper humping away in heat.

Coming back to the present day: Vivien finished college and decided to visit her parents’ house. Her father passed away as she was still young, causing her to miss the father figure in her life. Looking back now that was probably the reason for her becoming such a bully. She had all these negatives emotions and didn’t know how to handle them, so she started to lash out at others.

Vivien is in her room right now. Her door unlocked as she forgot to lock it. After living at her mom’s house for a couple days she couldn’t contain herself any longer. She unpacked her infantile wardrobe and put a thick diaper on herself. A fluffy onesie going over it and a pacifier in her mouth.

She is so horny right now. This time she wants to go further then ever before. With a hand between her legs, she starts hyping herself up “I’m a widdle baby girl, a widdle, widdle baby girl!”, mumbling a bit due to the pacifier. As she comes closer and closer, she starts wetting herself with a hissing sound. Warmth spreading outwards from her crotch, as she moans in pleasure. Her diaper quickly turning yellow. Now with each stroke of her hand, she presses the squishy padding into her needy kitty: Squish! Squish! Squish!

Vivien pants in heat, but this time she wants to go much further. A look of concentration on her face as she starts pushing. A toot announcing what is about to enter the backside of her diaper …

Chris had hated his time at school due to one accident caused when he was feeling unwell he was never allowed to forget it due to being bullied about especially by one girl. When he finished school he decided to get a job at his dads company rather then going to college.

He had grown a lot since school and was how 6’2, with dark brown eyes and black hair he knew he was very handsome and had been very successful at work. It was at work he where he met Sarah she had applied for the job as his secretary and it hadn’t been long before they started dating. He didn’t know who her daughter was and it was only when Sarah moved in with him and had shown him photos that he realised her daughter had been the girl who had bullied him.

when he found out Vivien would be coming to live with them now she had finished college he was curious to see if she had changed much. He had been away on a business trip when she arrived. He got back home seeing that Sarah was out she must be at work he thought. Entering the house he couldn’t hear anything at first and headed upstairs. He decided to get a shower and change after a long journey home. 

once out of the shower he dressed in shorts and T-shirt before leaving the bedroom as he did he heard noises coming from Vivian’s bedroom he quietly made his way towards her bedroom door and couldn’t believe what he was hearing. After clearly hearing her wet herself he gently pushed the door open and looked on astonished as he watched her mess her diaper there was no denying it.

Vivien grunts and moans as she keeps pushing a hot stinky load into the back of her diaper. Her hand still furiously rubbing her diapered princess parts. She feels so naughty, but at the same time it feels amazing. Waves of pleasure flow through her body, making her cry out in pleasure as a bulge starts growing in the back of her diaper.

By now she starts smelling the mess she makes, feeling even more infantile than before. This doesen't stop her from humping her soiled diaper though.

Calling out in absolute bliss “Poopy feels good!”, before squirting all over her diaper. Releasing a deep moan as she climaxes, sinking down to the bed afterward. Her thumb wandering into her mouth as she starts suckling on it, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. A dazed look in her eyes, as she feels completly spent.

Chris looks on in amazement here was the girl who had bullied him so relentlessly for having one accident. He takes his phone out of his pocket and takes a few pictures before getting braver and starting to record Vivian as she continues to mess her diaper. He watches as she starts sucking her thumb and relaxing looking completely relaxed. 
He wasn’t sure what to do next but there was no way he wasn’t going use to this to his advantage. He had never seen anything like this before.

Not wanting her to know he had watched her be backs out the room slowly then knocks on the door before coming back in.

”you ok Vivian I heard noises. What’s this your mommy never said you weren’t potty trained” he says confidently 

When Vivien hears the knocking on the door, she looks over in panic, removing the thumb from her mouth.

Realizing in horror that the door is not locked, she calls out in a shrill voice "Don't come inside!", but it's already too late.

A man comes inside, seeing her in a well used diaper and commenting on it. Even if she had managed to hide under the sheets, there would be no denying the smell.

"Uuuugh Uuuuh", Vivien starts to whimper. Tears rolling down her cheeks as she thinks that her life is over.

Her face red from emberassement she tries to salvage the situation, "I ... I can explain! It's not what you think!", shuffling around in her messy diaper, as she tries to cover herself with some blankets.

"Wait, is that you Chris? What do you do in my mothers house?", Vivien asks in an agitated tone.

Chris was enjoying the situation he now found himself in and was going to make the most of it looking at Vivian he shock his head. “You don’t need to explain it’s clear to me that your not a grown up as only babies wear diapers and mess themselves” he says making it sound like a question.

walking towards Vivian he couldn’t help smiling then when he reached her he pulls the blankets away leaving her nothing to cover herself up with. “Your mummy had told me you were a big girl but she’s obviously lied to as I don’t see a big girl , you like your diapers don’t you” as he speaks he gently rubs the front of her messy diaper.

”aww you do remember me. Yes it’s Chris. I’m here because I love your mummy don’t worry little one I’ll look after you.” 

Vivien blushes, feeling like a little baby. Chris is right that she doesen't need to explain, its self-evident.

Vivien tries to stumble away as Chris pulls the blankets off her, she feels so humiliated, but also turned on at the same time. When Chris rubs the front of her diaper she releases a cute little squeak.

After Chris explained herself Vivien couldn't help herself as she mumbled "Yes daddy!", noticing what she just said, she tries to correct herself, "I ... I meant that I can look after myself! I'm a big ..." she wanted to say that she is a big girl, but with her poopy diaper she couldn't finish the sentence, muttering instead in defeat "I'm a big baby."

Chris looks her in the eyes intensely. “What am I going to do with you.” He says before looking around and spotting her spare diapers and changing supplies.

”let’s get you cleaned up and into a fresh diaper then we can have a proper chat about your new status. Be a good girl and suck your thumb while I change your diaper” he says in an authoritative tone.

pushing her back so she’s laying flat on her back he then undoes the tapes on her diaper. “Oh little Vivie really is a stinky baby aren’t you” he says smiling down at her as he starts cleaning her up.

Vivien wants to protest first, but thinks better of it. Even though her situation is very emberassing, it's also giving her the opportunity to become the baby girl she always wanted to be. "Yesth daddy!", putting her thumb into her mouth. Suckling on it like a good baby girl.

Being pushed back on the bed, her poopy diaper is compressed again with a squelch. Vivien releases a cute squeak, after which Chris starts opening the tapes.

Blushing again as Chris calls out her stinky butt. She stays in position though, helping Chris cleaning her by lifting her tushy.

After everything is nice and clean Vivien is excited to get into a new diaper, her kitty becoming slick from arousal. What will Chris think when he sees her like this?