LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gummy bears

KPAXOR1987

I so messed up πŸ˜… I found sugar free gummy bears πŸ˜… but I neva cheked servin size. Taut it was whole bag 😬. It was a small bagπŸ˜… I hope I dont mess myself in de drs office πŸ˜…Β 

1 servin =9 bears=20grams sugar alcholol

3servins to 1bag =60grams sugar alcholol

Nevermind I'm screwed found the hiest amount I can take before they turn to laxatives 45.5grams.Β  In context I took 14.5 grams over lax effectΒ 

Too bad I wasn't a girl as it be 114grams if I wereπŸ˜’

Not fair girls have about 1 gram per kg before a lax effect

Boys only have aboutΒ  Β .4grams per kg before a lax effectΒ 

Gummy bear challenge was rigged man πŸ˜‚

Β 

• Confused 1

I learned the hard way after smashing a whole small bag of Sugar Free Jolly Ranchers... This was years ago, Today I toy with the idea of grabbing a 5 pound bag of sugar free gummy bears.

2 hours ago, barnburner said:

I learned the hard way after smashing a whole small bag of Sugar Free Jolly Ranchers... This was years ago, Today I toy with the idea of grabbing a 5 pound bag of sugar free gummy bears.

5lbs πŸ˜… the one I had only had 27 gummy bears in it.Β 

Candy manafacturers are getting deceptive on stuff, the bag was small the bear count was small, the suger alcholol content was really high almost the whole weight of the gummy bears πŸ˜‚. 5lbs? That 1 small bag felt like it was going to kill me πŸ˜‚.

1 hour ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

5lbs πŸ˜… the one I had only had 27 gummy bears in it.Β 

Candy manafacturers are getting deceptive on stuff, the bag was small the bear count was small, the suger alcholol content was really high almost the whole weight of the gummy bears πŸ˜‚. 5lbs? That 1 small bag felt like it was going to kill me πŸ˜‚.

cMDCN9l.jpg

Best review of thenΒ πŸ˜…

17 minutes ago, barnburner said:

cMDCN9l.jpg

Best review of thenΒ πŸ˜…

My side hurts πŸ˜‚ I was definately laughing too much. Poor Guy wondering if he just decided to call it a night and head to the local medical supply shop for some diapers or if passed out on the toilet😬.Β 

He rated as a reminder of all the mistakes he made 5 mistakes & 5 stars πŸ˜‚.

21 hours ago, barnburner said:

Picked up some Sugar Free Jolly Ranchers today, they had no warning on them so thats disheartening..

For some reason the candy manufacturers have been replaceing alot of sugar free candy's sugar alcholols with stevia so they can sell more.Β 

Actually it is for a specific reason so dibetic kids can enjoy the candy without messing their pants.Β 

My grandmother was diabetic so most of my candy supply in elementary school was sugar free until someone decide to take itΒ  with out permission and ate over 150grams of sugar alcholol.Β