LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little space triggered shopping

KPAXOR1987

Has anyone else only went into a store for 1 thing and end up leaveing with a whole cart?

I went for my 1st of the month shopping at walmart with my mom and dad and only had the intention of getting maybe 4 bottles of pear juice and the only place they keep pear juice in my local walmart is the baby section.ย 

I ended up leaveing walmart with 10 bottles of pear juice, 3packs of gerber apple prune juice, a big bottle of dreft, and 2 bottles of glycerine. I also knocked a toddler snack of the shelf picked it up and read the back it lied there was nothing prebiotic about it so I didn't get it.ย 

You would think it would end there nope ... when I reached cash out my mom and dad were 2 lines down from me and apprently had been looking for me as I only went in for 1 thing so they had to have went back to the baby section to find me before heading to check outeither way.. The cashier started talking about when her kids were babies they couldn't drink anything that I was getting because it went straight threw them and they ended up totaling their diapers. You think this would end here but me basically frozen while paying the bill wondering if she thinks I look old enough to be a father or if she is seeing threw my looks and seeing It isn't adult me shopping and my mom walks up and starts putting the massive quantity of baby juices in my cart and says come on put the stuff in your cart and let's go ๐Ÿ˜…

You would think that would end it for shopping in little space for the day but noooo after I got home I went to dollar general with a list of 5 things and left with 3 things on that list and 27 things not on that list ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm not broke just badly bent before my bills are even done, I'm glad my adult side has everything already planned out forย  the times I end up being a little on a shopping spree ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

I give up for now simply because I got to get the trash out in about 4hrs ๐Ÿ˜‚

It's going to be another insomniac month with little space triggering itself every day ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

I'm not kidding I was tired when I went to walmart. I also know when I'm tired my little side comes out alot more ๐Ÿ˜….ย 

I mean I'm trying to wake up and I haven't gone to bed yet ๐Ÿ˜‚. Made a coffee and the only spoon I saw near me was a munchkin baby spoon, so guess what my coffee was stired with๐Ÿ˜‡.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

This happens to me all the time when Iโ€™m not with anyone. I go in just for the adult stuff we need thinking I am in adult mode.ย 
last time I only needed to get washing pods and milk ended with milk, formula , snacks, rattle, diaper cream,talc wet wipes, toddler meals, toy cars, and a magazine.

got home and found out that I had forgotten the washing pods and had to go to the local grocery store to get them.

I never go shopping in my little space as I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be able to pay for the stuff I try to buy.

when I start to go shopping with my trusted adult and I think Iโ€™m going into little space my friends will take my wallet and only allow me to spend ยฃ10 .

plus i have to hold the shopping carts.ย 
ย 

50 minutes ago, Cmp said:

This happens to me all the time when Iโ€™m not with anyone. I go in just for the adult stuff we need thinking I am in adult mode.ย 
last time I only needed to get washing pods and milk ended with milk, formula , snacks, rattle, diaper cream,talc wet wipes, toddler meals, toy cars, and a magazine.

got home and found out that I had forgotten the washing pods and had to go to the local grocery store to get them.

I never go shopping in my little space as I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll be able to pay for the stuff I try to buy.

when I start to go shopping with my trusted adult and I think Iโ€™m going into little space my friends will take my wallet and only allow me to spend ยฃ10 .

plus i have to hold the shopping carts.ย 
ย 

Man I don't actually have to worry about the running out of money part. For me even as a child I was a bit more advanced ๐Ÿ˜…. I mean Department of Health and Human services ended up removeing me from my home when I was like 10.5 so my mom and grandmother cleaned up my room and found about $250 and about $300 worth of candy and snacks inside the access panel for pulmbing and repairs for the maitness crew if the apartment complex.๐Ÿ˜‚

Yea my little space has a rapid math procces part wheither I like it or not.ย 

I honestly don't know how my bank can understand the checks I write as ยพ of my bills are wrote out while I'm in little space ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

Seriously I have a spreadsheet for my billing and have zero clue how I manage not to over draft my account every month, but for some reason the bank always says I have alot more than what my spreadsheet says every single month.ย 

I have tried to figure it when in a adult head space and none of it matches it shows everything and the bank says everything cleared but last month the spread sheet showed $.30 left yet the bank showed $56.89 left ๐Ÿ˜‚

Unfortunately for me I trust the billing to my little side๐Ÿ˜‚. So I really don't care about the shopping in little space because everything shows up on the spreadsheet and I haven't over drafted once even with all the little space shopping sprees ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

I can say that seeing the spread sheet is more disturbing to my adult head space then my little space.ย  I mean when you see a spread sheet that says -0.98 as the balance and check the bank and see $36.89 and try to find the error but can't it is quite awkward and stressing. Then somehow want a snak at the store and everything that looks the same on the spread sheet is ends up showing $20 so you get the snack go home and the bank says you have $34 yet the spread sheet shows $14.50 .. I don't even want to try to figure out the mess I create for my adult head space when I'm in little space and shopping because after that one at walmart the spread sheet showed a correct amount however after Marden's nothing showed as correct My adult head space was freaking out however it went from -$22 to $45 as I was snacking on beachnut toddler snacks so I honestly have no clue about what is going on in my little space part of the time but It really doesn't matter ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

I trust my little space more then my adult head space with money ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean some of the time I have to shut off my adult head space and go with the flow as it usually works out better anyways and just basically observe I mean after marden's my adult head space kicked in and it was a disaster and my mom saw me freaking out as I couldn't understand the damn reciept or how there was about $20 extra not showing on it and she just told me to relax and took dad and me out to supper at mcdonalds it took my mind off it partly and again while snacking on toddler snacks the reciept was overly stupid looking and made 0 sense so in little space everything was checked the math added up and it was about $3 not accounted for but tax1 was present bit the state's snack tax and and pulled it to add tax 2 and the amount missing was the snack tax ๐Ÿ˜‚

After that I'm not going to let my adult head space anywhere near reciepts as my little space decyphered it and my adult head spaceย  had a damn nervous break down over it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I will just make a list like I been doing and what the hell ever happens .. happens.๐Ÿ˜‚

24 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Nope, I buy what I need and what I planned. Not about to let myself screw up my budget because I can't control myself.

My adult head space isn't the one doing the budget ๐Ÿ˜‚. Seriously I look at that shit in adult head space and can't figure it out in the least bit.

ย 

I seen the photostatic copies of the checks I write out when doing bills and they look like a kindergardner wrote them out ๐Ÿ˜‚. I mean who the the hell puts a butterfly in their signature ๐Ÿ˜‚

There is a way bigger diffrence between my signature in little space and in adult head space ๐Ÿ˜….ย 

ย 

I don't even know how my bank can understand the checks I write for bills as they are all written in little space.ย 

The one time I tried to write a bill out in adult headspace the bank called to verify I wrote the check.

ย 

• Confused 1

OK, I'm heading to the store for coffee creamer and a spending limit of $35.ย 

I haven't been able to trigger out of little space scence yester days mental health appointment.

Only got about 6-7% adult headspace and smokeing a cig isn't triggering adult head space at all ๐Ÿ˜…

Adult me needs coffee creamer and what happens happens .

My adult head space just don't give a shit as long as there is fucking coffee creamer by the end of it ๐Ÿ˜’.

Heading to the store almost entirely in little space but not dressing the part ๐Ÿ˜‰.

It might not be a good idea but I just don't care had 2 days of being stuck in mostly little space and trying to trigger out isn't working so I just don't care right about now ..

ย 

• Sad 1

Spending limit was shot to hell ๐Ÿ˜… I put it as $35 because that was what the spread sheet said I had left in my account ๐Ÿ˜ฌ $2 over ..ย 

Spread sheet says $ -0.14ย  ..

Bank shows $36 -5 service charge so $31ย 

Maybe shopping in little space wasn't such a great idea though ..

Coffee creamer , 2 styles of hair elastics, bread,chicken nuggets , dog treats, latex and nitrile gloves.ย 

I should have bought pre-sliced bread ๐Ÿ˜’ already stabbed myself twice trying to cut it ๐Ÿ˜‚ At least I'm not bleeding but still ๐Ÿ˜’

ย 

• Confused 1

That isn't even funny Just got off the phone with my mental healthcare provider apparently she wasn't trying to trigger the regression therapy however she said "sometimes it's just nice to let go and go back" ๐Ÿค”

At this point I don't know if I should believe she wasn't trying to restart it or not ๐Ÿ˜…

I told her about the shit going on the last 3 days and she asked if I wanted to come in a week early and I said.. No I'm good ๐Ÿ˜…

Forget the triggering of little space man .. I can't can't trigger the HE๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ out and my mental health care provider is basically saying just go with it ๐Ÿ˜ง.

ย 

ย 

I went to lay down befoee posting it just to see wht da truck would happen if I wasn't tired. I fella asleep and woke up processing a mile a second dude. Decided to have a smoke again and now have a slight heache and itchy eyes ๐Ÿ˜’. At least I'm not feeling like I am I typed too soon .. right as typeing I started feeling nausious๐Ÿ˜ฉ.

ย 

• Confused 1