LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joyful experience.

So I recently have started to be more “brave” where wearing/using diapers was only a thing while home alone. I have also had problems where out on longer drives, I would suddenly need to use the bathroom like, immediately. There has been so many close calls in the past. This time it happened where I was wearing my diapy and I was able to just “go”. What a thrill of an experience. I was like extremely worried though that I was going to get like pulled over and not know what to do, but luckily all went well. I wish I had someone to change me when I got home, but other than that, such an experience. What made it more exhilarating was using the diaper as intended because a bathroom was not an option.  

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

Messing my diaper is one of the simple, natural, euphoric, relaxing experiences for me. This morning I woke up with a wet Attends Premier diaper that I wet volitionally during the night. As soon as I got out of bed, while my wife was still sleeping, I just relaxed and messed my diaper. Now I am sitting here responding to this new thread with a wet, warm, squishy diaper that is sooo emotionally and physically satisfying and pleasurable. I won't change for several hours with plans to get my morning exercise in my poopy diaper. I also don't mind cleaning up at all, only takes five minutes, unless I have a diaper blow-out. This morning's mess is nicely contained inside my diaper with no risk of a diaper blow-out. Messing my diapers is an almost free source of extasy, just the minimal cost of a diaper and adult wipes, I know that diaper messing is even a subset minority in the ABDL community, but sometimes I think that if the general population would get past the years of socially acceptable practices, they too would realize the freedom and extasy of pooping a diaper. Having said that, my diaper messing is done privately, not even around my wife, and certainly not exposing the unsuspecting general population to my messy diaper.

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...

Time to revive the JOY OF MESSING. I had three psychphysiological reactions when I messed my wet morning Tykables Animooz diaper about 60 minutes ago. 1. AHHH, when I just relaxed and felt my diaper getting warmer and messier as I went poopy, 2. AHHH, when I finished and walked into the kitchen feeling the warm messy load in my already wet diaper. 3, AHHH, when I sat down and payed two bills feeling my poopy squish sooo delightfully inside my diapee, and now continue to relax as I feel the warm, squishy poopy remaining nicely contained in my diaper while I also enjoy a hot cup of coffee. I won't change for several hours as I continue to savor the cacophony of emotional and physical sensations of my poopy diaper in the solitude of the early morning before my wife gets up. I am actually going to get my morning exercise in my messy diaper, it's 29 degrees Fahrenheit outside, so I am going to go out for a jog and have more AHHHS as I feel the poopy in my diaper with each stride. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up and changing my soiled diaper. I can't say that changing myself will result in yet another AHHH moment, just a perfunctory responsibility after I poop my diaper. If my wife changed me that would definitely be an AHHHHHHHHHHHH EXPERIENCE but one of our boundaries is that messing my diaper is done in solitude. Wetting is different, I wet my diaper all the time when I am with my wife and others. In fact, they never know I am wetting even though feeling my diaper get warm and the SAP expanding is an AHHH moment. Here is my AHHH emoji. 😌

Update: I am back from my jog. I believe the technical term for my diaper at the moment is "ripe."

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sitting here this morning in a wet and messy Tykables Animooz diaper and a hot cup of coffee while listening to The Usual Bet podcast. I wet during the night, and went potty in my diaper while in the kitchen getting my coffee. Relaxing and messing my diaper, feeling the warm poopy fill up my diaper is one of the best pleasures of life for me. Sitting here with the warm squish in my diaper is heavenly. Simple, and natural for me to go poopy in my diapee. Fortunately I don't mind cleaning up at all, only takes a few minutes to get clean and fresh. I know the general population thinks that this is disgusting, and not everyone in the ABDL community enjoys a messy diaper, but for me, a messy diaper is soooo pleasurable.😌

• Like 2