LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bewitched Child (open)

Dlatwood

A tall busty Latias witch was currently minding her own in her large house in the forest trying to figure out how to get a child to care for since she was single and couldnt find a man anyways due to witches bad rep she had to figure out a solution so has a few potions brewed to use on some unsuspecting child that wanders by ranging from infant, to toddler potions, male and female potions, different species potions too the possibilities for her soon to be baby endless~

Group_Portraits-1.png

IMG_1834.jpg

35bea55423c75e19fa0a4f9393b7f1a3.jpg

Fl_o901XkAAmpW-.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The door opens as the Latias in question stood there looking down at the small girl "Hello there may I help you little one?" she says with a kind and motherly voice, already coming up with ideas on how to make her my daughter and never let her go if she was good she might even get to learn a bit of witchcraft afterall~

Smiles sweetie and leads her inside "Well its pretty late too want to stay the night I'll even feed you and let you sleep in the nursery its the only spare room i got right now so i hope you wont mind at least"

your only getting her tail and ear features so dont worry)

Prepares your specially made meal and sits down to eat my own serving "Once your done eating ill show you to the room you will be staying"

Ruby blushed at this but started to eat as she was starving. Something tasted odd about the food but continued to eat and after afew minutes she groaned abit as it felt like her bottom was on fire like something was growing inside it while her hearing seemed to be more sensitive then usual. She immediately felt something furry in the back of her bottom and saw something long come out “What the… a tail?”

Oddly enough she only grew afew inches shorter and her clothes were alittle baggy “What the what the heck happened to me?” Her nose was twitching now her sense was smell was stronger and now was craving milk for some reason