LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Bewitched Child (priv with Ильгуо)

Dlatwood

A tall busty Latias witch was currently minding her own in her large house in the forest trying to figure out how to get a child to care for since she was single and couldnt find a man anyways due to witches bad rep she had to figure out a solution so has a few potions brewed to use on some unsuspecting child that wanders by ranging from infant, to toddler potions, male and female potions, different species potions too the possiblities for her soon to be baby endless~

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ilnur was walking with friends in the forest, but at some point he got lost, he tried to find his friends, but stumbled upon a house, he came up and knocked, because he thought they would help him there

I choose this

35bea55423c75e19fa0a4f9393b7f1a3.jpg.80e0ca5e4644623b2c2ee69d2449c4f3.jpg

silly billy its the witch that determines your look and such but still

The door opens as i large tall very well endowed latias stares down at you. "Hello there can I help you on this fine day?" The Latias was wearing a pretty appealing outfit sure her large chest was almost poking out but that made her appeal that much more attractive.

She steps aside and leads you inside "Why don't you come inside and spend the night at least don't really think I can help you tonight but first thing tomorrow then sure" she has a few potions hiding in her cabinet she was figuring out just what to use to start off

The boy was sitting quietly in the living room while the women was cooking, and when he was called to the kitchen, he came.- It smells delicious, do you live here alone? "what is it?" he asked, looking at the prepared food

"Yup I live alone wish i had a child to care for like my own but should have one soon~ Anyways its just spaghetti something simple and easy to make and fast too" Sits down with you and eats so your not at all suspicious about the food.

leads you to it although this would be the last time you visited a toilet for a long time~ "Alright ill let you be see you in the morning missy" Using her powers to distort it so you hear mister instead

The boy was confused by the hostess of the house.- Excuse me, could you please come out, I'm shy. He said that he pulls down his pants, but does not take off his underpants. And when you left, he urinated, returned to the room and fell asleep

The boy woke up in the morning and wanted to get on his feet, his legs were hanging off the bed, which surprised him, he jumped off the bed and noticed that everything had become big, and, even worse, he wet himself

Walks over and looks at the bed "Soaking the bed well I know how to take care of this situation then" Lifts you up and onto a table and pulls out a puffy pink diaper and puts it on you taping it shut and sits you down "Well lets go downstairs and talk but first why dont you look in the mirror?" Walked downstairs and waiting for you

had also added a few enchantments to your potion a few select options being incontinence, mommy figure, baby girl, and of course child fears (mommy figure you see me as your mom at all times, baby girl you fall into babyish mindset randomly and easily stay that way for a while, and child fears include most lil girl fears like bugs, dark, being alone etc..)