LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Hero’s Downfall…into Diapers (private w/Salinas

Devalia just stares at Amelia, “That can be arranged, but first…ladies…tickle Amelia…”

Before Amelia has time to register what was being said three of the Queen’s warriors began assaulting her with tickles. Armpits, sides, one of theme even lifted her up so the other two could get to her feet. No where was safe from this tickle onslaught.

While Amelia’s being assaulted, Devalia walks up to Aleria, “My oh my…tell me cutie how does it feel knowing your nerdy little secret’s been exposed…”

Under the tickle onstorm Amelia does not last long, laughing uncontrollable. Her bladder aches and now under the tickling it becomes much harder to keep control. Amelia tries to speak, "Hihihi, Please stop! Oh my! Hahahaha! I Hihihi need to Hahaha use the toilet!"

As Devalia is preoccupied with the elven ranger she doesen't give the command to stop, therefore her minions just contonue tickling Amelia. It only takes a couple seconds longer and with a hissing sound, a golden stream erupts from her thin panties. Warmth spreading from her crotch as the smell of amonia saturates the air.

Amelias face becomes tomato red as she wets herself like a toddler.

Mary looking at the scene with a longing look, thinking that the only thing missing would be a thick diaper catching Amelias little accident.

Devalia laughs, “Ok, our brave hero is ready for her majestic steed!”

As two of her warriors grab Amelia and lift her up underneath her arms. They place her onto Sir William’s back. 

One of Devalia’s warriors shouts, “Giddy up horse!”, as she smacks Sir William on the ass.

The guards begin moving the party towards the town, and as the hero’s get closer and closer, they see just how populated the town is.

The crowd laughs and snickers as the heroes are led inside.

Amelia with her piss-soaked panties and Mary in her diaper look so infantile.

William gets even more aroused from Amelia sitting on him. His tiny dick becoming rock hard even though he is in such a humiliating position.

While they proceed through town, the elven ranger notices that she needs to pee soon. Aleria speaks to Devalia, "I need to relief myself, can we please stop?"

At this moment Mary squats down and starts grunting to everyones surprise. Is the baby girl realy about to soil herself in the middle of the street?

Devalia smirks at the elven woman, “Oh does the big tushied Elf need to go potty?”

As she mocks the elf she sees Mary and gets an idea, “Stop diaper dork!” She gets a smirk on her face, looking to Aleria, “I’ll give you a choice…you can help your diaper friend…or your tighty whitie twin…that’s all I’m gonna say…so what are you gonna do…tighty whitie wimp?”

Mary stops as Devalia commands, her naughty little kitty slick from arousal.

Aleria never liked William much, so she answers, "I'll help our baby girl Mary!"

Mary blushes in emberassement, but she likes being called a baby. She feels relieved now that her secret is out, no more hiding what she truly desires.

Mary is so horny right now. She is very interested in what comes next

Devalia smirks, “Very well then!” With that Devalia’s troops begin wrenching on both Aleria and Sit Williams underwear. The duo would hear the stitches pop and rip while tearing into their most intimate parts. Soon they are relieved of their pain, but are quickly overcome with the fear of being naked.

Both are grabbed by Devalia’s troops and stood up straight, Sir William’s little friend becoming visible to the public as laughter echoes in the streets. Two of Devalia’s warrior in particular begin mocking him, “Oh Sir William…or shall we call you Little Willy?”

The laughter only grows louder at her taunt. As he tries to hide the other woman next to him forces him to stand up as they each grab a hand, “No no Little Willy…stand at attention like your little friend there.” Laughter again growing with their taunts.

Aleria is unable to enjoy the taunting of Sir William as she is pulled so she is face to face with Mary. Mary’s diaper is unfastened as Aleria is shoved into Mary. The diaper is then registered so it is around both of them as Devalia and her troops laugh. Devalia saunters up, “Well…you two diaper girls can go potty all you want now!” As she pats both of their diaper bums.

"Don't you dare!" threatens Aleria, but with missing conviction in her voice. She still needs to pee ...

Being so close to another girl in heat arouses the fine elven maiden. Aleria can feel the wet arousal from Mary as their pussys are pressed together.

Mary does not let herself be told twice. Just when she thinks it can't get any better, she gets the chance to share her diaper with the hot elven chick. She whispers to her new partner, "You can pee on me Aleria, it's fine. You don't have to force yourself to hold it in."

Aleria is quite desperate, her bladder aching for release. She closes her eyes, her delicate ears red from shame, as she follows Mary's guidance. With a hissing sound a warm golden stream flows out of her and right onto Mary's kitty. The relief and pleasure that Aleria feels elicts a sweet moan from her lips, as her pee-pee collects in their shared diaper. Making it all warm and squishy.

Mary can't resist anymore and kisses Aleria on the lips to the surprise of her elven friend. With rhythmic movements of her hips, she grinds her needy kitty against Alerias elven pussy. The stimulation way more pleasent for both of them as they would have anticipated. Aleria downright melts in Mary's hands, as a pleasurable heat starts building.

As Aleria comes closer to an orgasm, Mary does exactly the same. Mary basks in the smell of Aleria's pee. The humping, the kissing, the squishing sounds coming from their diapers ...

Mary releases a combination of grunting and moaning as she starts pushing again. First a small gush of pee joins Aleria's stream, as Mary's butthole widens ...

The sight of the hot girl-on-girl, making so many lewd sounds, arouses our main hero quite a bit. Amelia cant help herself as she starts masturbating through her pee-soaked panties. At least no one is looking at her, as the diapered girls capture all the attention ...

Devalia laughs, “You know…I wasn’t planning on you two enjoying it…almost ruins the fun…almost…”

Out of the corner of her eye she catches Amelia masturbating, “Oh my word! You’re totally getting off to your girls embarrassing themselves right now!”

Devalia begins laughing mercilessly.

Amelia is so emberassed being caught in the act, but the humiliation only increases her arousal. She grinds her kitty even harder, as a moan escapes her lips.

Mary is in absolute bliss as she completly gives in to her infantile desires. A hot, stinky mass entering the backside of her diaper, as she reaches her orgasm.

Aleria is so turned on she doesen't even stop when Mary starts pooping. She is so close to finish, she can feel it! Humping faster and faster, she squirts closely after Mary.

Now that both girls are spent, they sink down to the ground. Aleria whispering to Mary, "That was great. Don't worry baby girl, I don't mind the smell coming from you."

Amelia starts moaning louder as she comes closer to her own orgasm ...