LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Hero’s Downfall…into Diapers (private w/Salinas

The town of Erovew was long a peaceful one. Being home to various valuable resources and some of the best warriors in the land often insured any outside negotiations would be peaceful for fear of losing access to their good, or earning the wrath of their warriors. One such warrior had been cast out, her hung for power and desire for conquest forced her exile from the peaceful community.

A new anger awoke in her that day, she vowed she would return to them as their conqueror. Almost all who heard her proclamation laughed at her hubris…almost all. There was one fiendish entity listening in…she did not laugh. No, their was admiration in her eyes and a smile on her face as she realized the opportunity before her.

This being was none other than the Arch Duchess of the Nine Hells Valerie. She offered the young warrior a deal. What exactly she promised the young woman remains unknown, but it is assumed to be the power to punish those that have wronged her. What she wanted in exchange though would be shunned by any noble soul. The exchange was to be her champion and defeat anyone in the realm who opposed the Duchess and humiliate them to the Duchess delight. That in itself sounds standard, it is the second part that would turn those with even a hint of good in their soul away. Valerie would also have claim to all the souls who lived under the warrior’s rule.

The young warrior did not hesitate to accept her offer. With her newfound power she quickly set about gaining her revenge. When she returned to Erovew they mocked her, but by days end they kneeled to her. Their forces combined could not haul her, if a single soldier stepped up they were cast aside before they knew what happened.

Sitting on her thrown she renounced her former name and proclaimed herself Queen Devalia, the Blade of the Nine and the Will of Hell. Many tried to end her rule, but none came close to succeeding.

This is where our story begins…as a new warrior begins her journey in an attempt to free the town of Erovew…will she succeed…or be subject to the humiliation of losing to the Will of Hell…

Amelia, choosen hero of the gods, is a charismatic young lady at the age of 20. She has long blond hair, the texture of finest silk. Holy power radiating from her golden eyes. The blessings of the gods keeping her always in peek physical condition. Therefore no scars mark her pristine skin.

A golden Aura surrounds the hero, protecting her from mundane attacks, while strenghtening her allies.

While Amelia seems intimadating at first glance, her close friends know that she is an adventurous and kind soul. She just finished her training and is about to embark on her first real mission.

Its her first time outside of capital city. Having been sheltered inside to keep her safe until now. This time is over and it is time to earn real experience.

As the big city gate opens, Amelia curiously scans the surroundings. Under applause from the citizens that arrived at the gate to watch their holy hero, she embarks on her horse. Her companions, the heroes party, following her. As a group they start riding to where they are needed. Their objective is finding the creatures of evil and exterminating them. With rightenous fury they will strike.

Sir William was the first member that joined the heroes party. He is a honorable knight in shining plate armor. His main weapon of choice is a sacred sword, a magical weapon that is able to bypass barriers like Amelia's Aura or demonic equivalents. In addition he carries s big tower shield, enchanted to withstand even the strongest spells thrown at it.

He has a crush on Amelia, but she doesent know. He wants to prove his abilities in their first mission, hoping to impress the hero.

Aleria Whisperwind is a elven ranger, adept in wildernis survival and tracking their targets. She wields a mastercrafted elven bow and uses it with deadly aim. Her arrows have different entchantments for many situations.

She doesent like that the rest of their team are all humans, but she can work with the lesser races. The only person she respects is Amelia herself. Her holy power a testament to her might.

Mary is also a part of the heroes party. She is around the same age as Amelia, just like the rest of their group. Mary is a sorceress, able to use potent magic to support their team. She learned hard and thinks herself quite capable. She has a secret that nobody else knows of. Mary likes to wear diapers and use them too.

The warmth spreading from her crotch as she wets herself is amazing. As she currently rides on a horse out of capital city, her squishy diaper is rubbing into her needy klitty. Just for these situations she learned a sound dampening spell, stiffling her moans to an unrecognizable whisper ...

The last member is Elros, a master assassin. He uses a variety of daggers, some poisened with deadly concotions. He wields shadow magic and Illusions to strike at the weakpoints of his targets. Elros is very perceptive and can use his magic to notice even magicaly hidden traps.

With his skills he knows exactly what Mary is doing on her horse, but just like many times before he chooses to ignore it. Instead he focuses his attention outward, ready to warn his team of any approaching dangers as soon as they appear.

As our heroes set about their journey they would hear tales of a growing power in Erovew, one that plans to conquer all the realm. They would hear of the might of Queen Devalia and how she has single handedly turned back anyone who stands up to her and any army that opposes her with relative ease.

Rumors and tall tales run abound of how the queen made a deal with a fiend to gain her power so no mortal could stand against her.

Our heroes face the first decision in their journey. Go forward and challenge the queen themselves, surely she cannot be that strong! Or, try and discover what entity the Queen has bargained with in an attempt to gain more knowledge of how to face her.

After a couple smaller missions, which they completed fast, the hero party gets more confidence. So much confidence that when they hear of the Queen, they decide to challenge her. No demon worshipper will stand before them!

At least they think so ...

Unknowingly to the rest of the party, Mary's indulgence in pleasure, one of the sins, has opened her mind to demonic suggestions. On their way to the Queen, Mary indulges one to many times, in the process making herself known to the Arch Duchess of the Nine Hells, Valerie. What will Valerie do to this weak mortal mind that unknowingly opened itself up to her.

After indulging one too many times before bed, Mary would drift off to sleep as she does every night. This night her dreams were different than what she was use to.

This night she found herself dreaming not just of herself being out in the open in diapers, but her companions as well. Noise so loud around them it was hard to make out what was going on.

As she is caught up in the bliss of her dream a gorgeous woman with long black hair with red streaks appears before her. Her soft facial features and warm gaze make Mary feel as if no one cares more for her than this lovely woman standing before her.

”Mary…do you like what you see?…I can make it all happen…if you give me your hand and let me lead…”

Her smile widens as she extends her hand, “…let me have control sweet little Mary..”

Mary knows that she should refuse, but the pleasure she feels is making her weak Infront of the demoness. The thought of seeing her companions in diapers is deeply arousing her. She opens her mouth to refuse, but instead she hears herself say, "Yes, I like what I see. My diapee feeels so warm and squishy! Soooo goood!" She mumbles the words at the end, her mind clouded. Mary is so emberassed, openly admiting to the demoness how much she likes to use her diapers.

This humiliation empowers the demoness, giving her more control over her. What will she do next?

As Mary embraces Valerie’s control her senses become overwhelmed. First she watches as the woman’s formerly pale skin becomes a vibrant red and her laughter echoes throughout and she becomes aware the loud noise surrounding her was laughter. She watches as her companions look distressed and embarrassed, clearly not enjoying their diapered states like her bliss had blinded her to earlier. As she screams in humiliation, Valerie takes control.

She sits up in full control of Mary’s body. She uses her magic to boost the sorceress’s natural magical abilities, casting a time stop ensuring that no one would interrupt her plans. First she sets about dealing with that pesky elven archer. She sets about replacing all of her enchanted arrows with arrow that have one enchantment…strip the person firing the arrow to their underwear. Our possessed sorceress then takes hold of the finely crafted elven bow, muttering an encantation and zapping the string ensuring it will bring the first time it is used in combat.

Next Sir William, the self righteous knight. He takes so much pride in his armor, why not attack him there. Making a few changes will ensure that with the right hit it will fall apart…and take whatever he wears underneath it with him. Can’t fight if you’re too busy hiding your shame. Smiling to herself, she places a hand on him, muttering an incantation as a magical aura washes over Sir William. She chuckles, “He’ll have plenty to be ashamed of with that.”

Next up was that pesky Rogue…dulling his daggers should be enough to take the teeth off of him. Still, his speed could prove an issue, she sets about muttering another incantation blasting an red aura at his feet, “he won’t be able to stay on his feet with that when the fight starts.”

Lastly Amelia, the Arch Duchess struts over to the leader of the pack, “My warrior will beat you easy enough without my help…but…I do think you need something to bond with your companions over..”

She then sets about ensuring each of them will be wearing their most embarrassing undergarments for the fight tomorrow. She circles back to Amelia one last looking her over and finishing with, “I can’t wait to watch my champion fuck your ass…”

She returns to Mary’s tent, taking the time stop and enhanced sense with her, but leaving Mary with nightmares of humiliation awaiting her and her companions.

Mary wakes up in a drenched diaper. Not feeling so horny anymore. She quickly hides the evidence and prepares herself for the final travel in their journey to reach the Queen. Thinking not to deep about her nightmare, as it already starts fading from her memory …

As Amelia wakes up, she notices a lingering demonic presence. Something went deeply wrong last night. She notices the signs of demonic magic being cast. Now fully alert she leaves her tent, calling over to the others to hurry up and come outside. After everyone gathered, she speaks to them in a serious voice, “When I woke up this morning, I felt my holy powers flaring up in revulsion of demonic energies being nearby. I suspect we have been scouted by the followers of the demon worshipping Queen. I don’t know what they cast, but it will not stand before my holy power!” With this declaration Amelia flares her holy Aura, removing the lingering effects from the spells cast on Elros mobility and Aleria’s arrows. Though it didn’t remove any of the mundane sabotage …

With her lacking experience Amelia fails to notice this oversight, but Aleria doesn’t. The ranger advises, “We should check our gear just in case. Your holy magic can only remove lingering spells. The only one safe would be you Amelia, you would have woken up if any demonic energies entered your aura, while it would have protected you from any mundane sabotage at the same time.”

Sir William just scoffs at the rangers’ words, commenting “You and your elven superstitions. Amelia just cleansed us of any lingering effects these demonic worshippers have cast. Surely, I would have noticed if someone entered my tent. Do you think I'm a fool?”

“Yes, that’s exactly what I think you are!”, Aleria talks back with venom in her voice.

Before the situation can escalate Amelia intervenes, “Stop bickering. Everyone does as Aleria told you to do. That includes you, Sir William.”

Her companions agree, Elros with his high perception and wary character noticing the dull edges of his daggers, resharpening them for the fight. Aleria on the other hand has to switch for mundane arrows, as her enchanted ones are gone. At least they are not cursed any longer. Just to be sure she even replaces the string of her bow with a replacement she brought. Better safe than sorry. Aleria knows that cleansing a lingering spell is not undoing any damages it has already done …

In his upset state, Sir William overlooks the masterful sabotage on his armor. What he does notice is that something is wrong with his heavy weapon in his pants. In an unobserved moment, he looks to see what the cause of this feeling is. He first turns white as a sheet from shock and then bright red when he realizes that his ‘heavy weapon’ shrunk to ‘a little friend’. He cries out in impotent rage, causing Amelia to ask him, “What’s wrong William? Found something sabotaged?”

“N- … No, lady Amelia. Everything is fine … It’s just that …”, the knight stumbles, causing the hero to come over. With a worried voice she asks, “What's going on? You can tell me.", speaking the last words in a whisper. Aleria snickers, seeing the fidgeting that Sir William is doing.

William's mouth goes dry with shame. He can't tell Amelia that! He thinks eagerly, but to no avail, he was never good in lying. Slowly cracking under Amelia’s gaze, he confesses to her in a whisper, “I … I think that there is …” He makes a pause, unable to proceed for now. The words are hard to speak, so Amelia encourages, “Yes, what is there? I promise to not tell the others, but I need to know what it is to plan our mission accordingly.”

Sir William looks as uncomfortable as never before as he finishes, “… some lasting damage to my private parts. Nothing that will reduce my fighting ability at all! I promise!” Speaking the last words faster and faster, nearly screaming at the end.

Aleria is openly enjoying William’s plight, but she doesn’t say a word. Knowing that it would go to far. Elros doesn’t seem to care as usual, only for the verdict of Amelia.

Mary’s fantasy on the other hand goes wild with the missing information. Thinking that Sir William has wet himself or something similar. As she lets her imagination run free, she gets more aroused over time. Mary knows that she is a very naughty girl, but she can’t help it.

There is silence as Amelia turns around to the rest of the group, announcing with finality in her voice, “Sir William is ready for battle. There is nothing wrong with him that will have an impact on the fight. I want no questions asked about his very private disposition. It will be taken care of after the mission, when we travel back to capital city. Until then no one dares to tarnish Sir Williams honor. Understood?”

A chorus of ‘Yes’ is the answer. Amelia’s gaze making it clear that she takes this very seriously. Even wiping away the smirk from Aleria’s face, as the elven ranger acknowledges that time for jokes is over. With their preparations made, they continue their journey. Only an hour later arriving near the town of Erovew, where self-proclaimed Queen Devalia awaits them ...

Queen Devalia smirks, having been informed by her Arch Duchess that the self proclaimed “heroes” were closing in on her. Knowing that Amelia’s divine sense would be enough to detect her tampering, she prepared for her Duchess’ sabotage’s to be dealt with.

She was not worried though, she was The Blade of the Nine for a reason. She stepped forward, towering over the heroes, addressing them, “So…I assume all of you are here to do the usual free the city from reign of tyranny blah blah blah…”

She chuckles to herself, “We can do this one of three ways…you can turn around and abandon your pointless mission now saving your dignity…no shame in running…you can try to fight me to free, but I’m in a pretty bad mood today and don’t really feel like it so I’m going to be extra harsh on while I whoop your asses…or you join me and my cause…I am generous to my subordinates, so long as they remember their place..”

She pauses for a moment, “Well so called heroes…what will it be?”

While Devalia speaks, Mary starts an incantation under the cover of her sound dampening spell.

Elros wasn’t visible from the start, hiding in the shadows, ready to strike.

Aleria readies her bow and draws an arrow.

Sir William stands ready to block any attacks coming Mary’s and Aleria’s way.

The hero, Amelia goes a couple steps forward, trying to get Devalia to focus on her during the fight. With her holy powers she is best suited to counter any demonic spells. Devalia will have to be cautious around her, as any demonic strengthening abilities will be neutralized when engaging Amelia.

Drawing her holy sword, a relict from the gods, Amelia makes herself ready to fight.

Devalia smiles seeing the heroine draw her sword, “Alright then…hard way it is..guess I won’t be taking my nap after all..”

She casually approaches Amelia, “So are we doing this one at a time or..WOAH!!” Amelia swings her sword nearly decapitating Devalia with her first swing, “Ok so immediately going for the Kip shot, no foreplay whatsoever?”

Amelia swingers her blade twice more, Devalia stepping to the right first avoiding a stab straight through the chest and leaning out of the way avoiding the second as the blade remains a hairs breath away from her tanned skin.

Devalia loses her balance ducking the last blow and falls prone. As Amelia is about to bring the sword straight down into Devalia’s chest, Devalia decides to fight dirty…literally. As she grabs dirt from the ground throwing it right into Amelia’s eyes. 

As Amelia’s vision was taken from her abruptly she hears the queen taunt, “Be back for you in a few moments, prissy girl.”

Amelia would feel a spank on her left cheek with enough force to cause her to squeak.

Mary finishes her incantation, a frost lance appearing mid-air and flying towards Devalia at high speeds.

As the spell approaches Devalia, she dodges masterfully, but with a twist of Mary's hand the frost lance explodes.

As the explosion knocks Devalia off balance and she lands on the ground prone, Elros attempts to finish the job with his daggers, but Devalia is too fast and is able to evade.

While the rogue distracts the queen Aleria attempts to take out the queen with her arrows, but Devaliais able to catch two of the arrows while sidestepping the other three as they lodge into the ground. Just as she’s about to use the arrows she caught to stab Elros, Sir William rushes from behind grabbing her in a full Nelson subduing her.

As Amelia cleans the dirt from her eyes she sees her conpanions have seemingly subdued the powerful queen. Before they can celebrate, Devalia gets a big grin on her face, “Now that the dominoes are in place time to knock them down!”

As she jams the two arrows she’s holding with surprising force, as Sir William’s armor swiftly crumbles and falls to the ground, leaving him nothing, but a pair of tighty whities. Before he had time to register what happened she swiftly kicks him in his now unprotected balls as he crumbles to the ground.

Elros wastes no time in trying to subdue her once more, but her speed has seemingly increase as she sidesteps his attack, he unknowingly follows her right into a trap as hit him with a shove, tripping him over Algeria’s arrow. As he falls to the ground she swiftly throws four daggers of her own trapping him to the ground.

Aleria sees her companions dropping and with renewed vigor begins firing arrows at Devalia. As Devalia side steps each arrow she grabs a rock from the ground with each new step. As Aleria notches another shot, Devalia responds with a perfectly placed rock to Aleria’s hand. As she loses control of the arrow she’s swiftly hit with another one knocking her back off the branch she was on. She begins to free fall, but her tights catch onto a lower branch trapping her in a hanging wedgie.

Mary watches on in fear seeing one by one her comrades fall as before she can react Devalia is right in her face grinning, “Boo!” She shouts as she shoves Mary backward she floods her diaper in fear, a distinct hissing can be heard. Devalia smiles as she rips away Mary’s pants, completely shredding them to reveal Mary’s diaper to her friends. She uses the Ramon’s to bind and gag Mary. As she finishes up she leans down and says, “Leave that in and maybe I’ll change you when we’re done!”

Amelia watched on, there was no way Devalia should be able to move like this, not with her holy presence. As Devalia meets her gaze and unsheaths her blade for the first time, Amelia’s question is answered. The Divine Devourer. A fiendish blade so strong it can negate any holy aura. Devalia smiles, “Back down now and maybe I’ll spare you and your friends some humiliation…”

"I want to protect my companions. No harm shall come to them. Let's fight one on one. A duel only between us both, as my companions have fought valiantly and lost."

Amelia is aware that only she has a chance against the queen. Already in the opening blow she almost inflicted a fatal wound. She knows that she needs to turn Devalias focus on her person, or her companions will suffer ...

As the choosen hero of the gods she needs to stand strong. Amelia's righteousness unleashes new energies. The blessings of the gods empowering their champion in its hour of need. With renewed confidence, she stands proudly, but will this be enough?

Devalia laughs, “So I don’t humiliate your friends and I fight you instead?…there’s no benefit there for me love. Clearly negotiating is not one of the classes they teach at your temple.”

She laughs loudly, “How about instead of a deal…a wager? You win, your companions and you walk free and hell I’ll even release Erovew to you….but I win…you and your companions are subject to whatever humiliation I can think of and you bear the mark of my Duchess…deal?”

As Amelia brings her sword down, the steel of her blade meets with the Divine Devourer. Devalia smiles and releases a low whistle. As she does several scantily clad women appear and subdue Amelia’s companions.

Devalia smiles, “Don’t want to risk any interference.”

She pushes off, as Amelia regains her footing once again charging towards Devalia. As she swings Devalia ducks under her powerful slash and Amelia feels Devalia’s quick slash up her right side, but feels no pain.

Amelia once again charges in, this time Devalia looks Amelia in her eyes, “I’m going to have so much fun with you!” 

She shifts her blade forcing Amelia’s sword up as well and before Amelia can counter Devalia kisses her right on her lips and pushes away. Ducking down and scooping up another handful of dirt unseen by Amelia.

Amelia confused charges forward as Devalia meets her throwing dirt in her eyes once more. As Amelia tries to clear her eyes she feels another swip at her side followed shortly after by a breeze and Devalia’s laughter.

”Powder blue undies with unicorns…you really are going to be so much fun!”

As Amelia finally clears her vision she see her pants around her ankles and the teasing face of her enemy. Overcome with rage she charges forward. Unfortunately she’s tripped up by her pants and lands face down, ass up and sword buried in the ground.

Devalia acts quick, grabbing the waistband of Amelia hilarious undergarments pulling them up with such force and tiring them around the hilt of Amelia’s sword that is firmly planted in the ground. She then pulls back Amelia’s arm, pulls up on her ankles and uses the pants still bound around Amelia’s ankles to tie up her hand. This leaves our heroine in a makeshift hogtie, her face buried in the ground, and her ass prominently displayed thanks to her wedgie. Devalia chuckles, “Do you yield?”

Spitting out dirt, Amelia yelps in a high pitched voice from the humiliation, "I yield, I yield! Please let me back down!"

She scrambles, trying to free herself, but Devalia makes sure that our hero has no success.

Amelia feels so little, like a naughty girl getting discplined by her mommy. After figuring out that her struggles bring her nowhere, she stops her attempts with a resigned look.

Strange at it is, Amelia feels also a bit turned on from the whole situation, but she doesen't consciously acknowledge this yet ...

Devalia smiles walking over to Amelia, “You lasted longer than the others did…for that I’ll be sure to inflict some extra humiliation on you and your companions.“

Her soldiers gather Amelia’s party bringing them before the queen for judgement. As Devalia smiles she looks to Aleria and Elros, “Strip them to their underwear.”

Before the rogue and archer can react the women begin setting about disrobing the duo. Elros is stripped down and shown to be wearing modest gray boxers. Devalia rolls her eyes, “You’re so boring…we’ll have to change that.”

Before Elros has a chance to respond, one of Devalia’s soldiers step forward. She smiles muttering an incantation. Elros feels a tingling around his waist, his underwear shift in color and shape turning into a bright pink thong.

Aleria laughs, but that laughter is cut off as she is stripped down, no bra and only wearing a pair of underwear similar to Sir William.

Devalia bursts out, “Oh my word, two tighty whitie dweebs!!” Hersoldiers burst out laughing. Slowly Devalia composes herself, “Oh I have plans for the two of you!”

Aleria ask meekly, "What plans?"

Sir William just looks down in shame, not commenting.

Mary is turned on from the humiliation, her wet diaper feeling realy good. Such a naughty girl ...

Elros stares with an angry frown. He is far from finished.

And lastly Amelia, which doesent deem this act a response worthy. Her bladder is quite full, she will need to use the toilet soon ...

Devalia grins, “So glad you asked little elf girl!” Before Aleria can respond her underwear are forced over her head into an atomic wedgie. The two on both sides of Sir William bend him over and shove him face first into Aleria’s butt. They then latch onto his waistband and launch it over Aleria’s forehead, trapping the two in a centaur wedgie.

Devalia chuckles at the sight of that as she walks over to Amelia, “How about you hop on our tighty whitie steed’s back and we make our way to the center of town..”

Aleria struggles in indignation, but to no avail. William's member starts to slowly grow as he gets a bit aroused from being shoved into the elf rangers butt. Of course he struggles just the same way, yelling, "This will not stand! I demand to be released at once! How dare you treat prisoners of war in such a way?"

Amelia plants her feet firmly into the ground, stating "I will not mount my companions. You will have to force me to turn in such a way against my allies!"