LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From bully to sister? (Priv with Leah1998)

RynoBro

Carly was so eager. She was going to live with her big brother. Mark has always been there for her, especially when she was six and lost her left leg in a car accident. It was one of the reason she was staying with him. The dorm room to the college she is going to does not have an elevator and her first floor roommate was a nightmare. So Mark offered up a room in his place. He said he was barely home but there was a spare room on his first floor and it was near the art college. 

Carly patted her drawing tablet. She was always the quiet shy artist. Sadly she has a bully that would take her art or take her prosthetic leg when she would sit down and focus on her drawing. 

Carly went to the address and parked her old Jeep on the curb of the house. She grabbed her large duffle and head toward the house. She found the key Mark left for her. Carly opened the door as she was eager to see Mark’s new fiancé. She set her bag on the couch. “Hello?” Asked Carly as she called to see who was there. 

When she saw Mark’s fiancée, she froze. It was her bully. She got pale. “You are Mark’s fiancé.” Was all she could say in a soft voice.

Rosie was surprised when she found out her fiancé was the brother of the girl she loved to bully when she was in high school. She couldn’t wait to see her again. When mark asked if Carly could move in Rosie couldn’t help smiling but she wanted it on her terms Carly would have to agree to live by her rules.

As she walked into the room she looked Carly up and down. “Yes I am it’s lovely to see you again Carly” she said smiling down at her.

“Is this some sort of joke?” Carly asked as she took a step back. “My brother would not be marrying you, who bullied me all of high school.” She said softly. Carly saw the photo of Mark and Rosie. “Rosie, I just want to us to be friends. I am just here to get my art degree and that is it. Once I can get me an apartment I will move out.” Said Carly adjusting her bag.

”Where is my room?” She asked holding her bag. “This bag is getting heavy and I need to unpack. I know Mark has my spare wheelchair in the room.” Said Carly. She mostly used her prosthetic but at times she just used her wheelchair or hopped on one foot.

”I am willing to star over with you. If you make Markie happy. Then I will be happy.” I said holding out my hand to my former bully.

“Me too I want us to get along and I promise I’ll look after you” she says as she pulls Carly in for a hug she made sure to hold her firmly wanting Carly to feel like she wasn’t in control.

she then lead Carly to her room it was next to the bathroom and was painted pink with very childish looking furniture the large four poster bed had pink bedding and a teddy bear on it. 

Carly followed her to the rooms. She saw the pink babyish room and tried to hide the disgust off her face. Carly was never a girly girl. “Thanks.”  Carly said with as much joy I can muster. ‘I will not be bringing any boys or girls over.’ Carly thought. She set my two bags down.

Carly opened the bag with her arts supplies. “You sure, Mark or you don’t want me to pay rent. I can. I make stead money with my Patreon.” She set up her drawing tablet and computer on the desk. She went to her bed and sat down to remove her prosthetic. “Hey where did Mark put my spare wheelchair?” She asked wanting a break from using her prosthetic. 

“Yes we’re sure your family but I will give you chores.” She said smiling. “I’ll have to ask mark where we put your chair you don’t need it right now.” She says as she picks up Carly’s prosthetic and puts it out of Carly’s reach she didn’t want Carly to be able to do much for herself.

“I’ll have a look if we have something you can use as I do need to go shopping later and you can’t stay here on your own” she says as she gently pushes Carly so she’s laying down.

“Hey, I can’t reach that.” Said Carly, as Rosie put her leg on top of the wardrobe when she could not reach. “I will need that later.” She muttered. She rubbed inbetween her eyes. She would have to get it down later if have Mark get it for her. “I will look for it in a bit.” She said. 

“What you mean I can not stay here on my own?” Carly said with annoyance. She took a deep breath, she did not need to be losing her cool with Rosie as she was trying to start fresh with her. “I need to go to the store anyways. I will just use my prosthetic or I could even hop and use the cart for balance.” She said with confidence.

Carly let out a meep as she was guided lay down. “Hey, Rosie. Um…. Whatcha doing?” She asked confused.  

Once she had Carly laying on the bed. “I’m taking charge sweetie” she says and lifts her legs up exposing her bottom and gives Carly’s bottom 2 hard smacks. She wanted to show Carly that she could do anything she wanted to her.

”are you going to be a good girl for me Carly” 

“Hey, what are you doing.” Asked Carly, trying to move away, when she felt the smacks she did not cry out just glared. “Just because you are fucking my brother, does not make you my boss. You are two years older than me. If you think I am going to be bullied again, you are wrong. The two years away from you when you graduated, I changed. I got confidence now.” Said Carly. She wanted to show she was not the spineless girl anymore.

”I will be good, if you do not try to bully me. Now why am I laying down. I am not tired and I want to unpack and get started on my artwork.” Asked Carly in a nice tone. Carly let out a sigh, hoping this would work out. If not she would need to find a different living arrangement.  She was looking forward to seeing and hanging with her older brother. 

“Carly sweetie, why don’t you let me look after you I promise you will like it” she says looking at her seeing her more like a little doll then her fiancés sister.

”what if we make a bet you let me take control and if you don’t like it I’ll give you a hundred bucks”

• Like 1

“What?” Asked Carly. “Let you tell me what to do and if I don’t like it you will give me five hundred dollars. That is easy.” Said Carly. She thought about it and laid down. If Rosie wanted her to take a nap she would take a nap.

Carly had to admit the bed was super soft. She laid her head in the pillow. She looked at the leg that was on top of the wardrobe. Carly yawned before she closed her eyes.