LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

punishment for cheating (private for Leah1998)

Stubborn

My name is Alex I am 20 I was very successful boy and very smart my parents died and left for me a great company so I became the smallest businessman in our world . I run my own company I have everything I have a huge home 3  floors and and swimming pool and 3 cars my live was a great and I live as a king of the world . Every day I go to gym in the morning and swimming and go to my company . Ofcourse I liked to flirting all girls and go to night club and drunk with beautiful girls and have a sex with them  + all girls which work in my company I liked to flirting them and and touch their ass I don't care if they don't like it or not I am a king here .

One day when I was in gym I met very beautiful girl  she was very nice and I wanted to try to know her more  " Hello my name is Alex nice to meet you " 

Charlotte had been going to the gym for a few weeks and had heard from a few of the girls that she should stay away from Alex he had reputation as a player. She was 27, had long strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. 6’2 and had the body of a model.

”hi I’m Alex I’m Charlotte. Nice to meet you too.”

Alex was very excited she is very beautiful  " you have a beautiful name Charlotte and a very beautiful body  I am really want to know you more , I have my  own  company and my own business " Charlotte and Alex liked each other and by the time they started dating and he told her that he wanted to engage with her and he promised her that he wouldn't playing with girls or flirting with them anymore because he only loves her and she will be his life and his future . She bileved him and she was very happy . By the time Charlotte has a business trip and before she go she wants to introduce Alex to her  mom , she invited him to her house for a tea  . Alex wouldn't like this idea but he can't say that  to his fiance  so he came and met her mom " Hello my name Alex , you must be Charlotte's mom ? ""

“Its lovely to finally meet you. Charlotte has told me so much about you. I’m glad you will be staying with me while she’s away on her business trip.” She says smiling leading him into her house. Charlotte had told her mom to keep an eye on him she didn’t really trust him.

Alex didn't like it . He wants to be free but he will pretend that everything will fine " thank you . You know I work alone at night and I don't want to bother you  but it's Charlotte's idea so it's okay i will stay with you until she come back " ofcourse he wanted to play aging with girls at night and going to night club so he lie on Charlotte's and told her that he will work at night but he was confused Charlotte's mom was taller than him and she has a fitness body