LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teasing the sissy cuck

Virgin Ruffles sat on the edge of the bed, his hands and feet fastened above him by Angelina's beastly new boyfriend. How could she let the bastard buy this frightening baby swing and have it installed in their own bedroom? How could she let the thug put her loving husband into baby petticoats and a dress? And all with her laughing and enjoying herself. No wonder his tears welled in his eyes and ran down both his cheeks.
"Angelina my darling, please stop him from fastening me into this thing. Please tell him to change me back into my men's things. Please - "
It was as far as he got. "Wait a minute Brad," cried the woman of the house. "I want this in his pathetic whining mouth. Help me fasten it round the idiot's neck."
Virgin's tears turned into outright weeping as his two tormentors filled his mouth with a long-shafted dildo pacifier and fastened it in place with ribbons round his neck. Followed by his pink and white baby bonnet. Then the beast pulled on the cords - and Angelina's pitiful husband rose off the bed and dangled in space, until he was in the best position to watch his dear wife being pawed and kissed and penetrated and fucked - yet again - by Brad Shaggins.
Oh no! Something else was happening yet again too. This feeling of helplessness and weakness, a sort of girly sweetness flooding through him as his dress rustled and floated around his legs as he swung in little bounces and twists above the pumping couple. Feelings of desire inside his diaper: wanting to be their pathetic, miserable babykins: unable to stop them from looking up at him and laughing: knowing he couldn't stop them from cuckolding him.
"Oh Brad! Brad that's fuckin' great! Pure sex, you hunk! Just let me turn him on in his panties. He's gonna cum when I cum, gettit! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhhh!"Her climax building up in her juicy wet vagina,the feeling of her Brads oversized long thick shaft penetrating her deeper than she thought was imagined.
Her remote did the trick, beautifully timed to buzz up Virgin Ruffles' ass, to coincide with those longings for girl-baby sweetness he was lapping up. Ohhh, he knew he was going to cum, thanks to Brad Shaggins - thanks to the way they made him watch him fucking his dear Angelina in a long, loud, double orgasm on the bed.Her poor cuckolded sissy adult baby sobbed as he dangled above the two lovers,his tiny erect miniscule member was no match for Brads penis he knew he was going to be their permanent baby girl.

107.jpg

• Like 1