LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The class sissy baby

Miss Crushwell spoke in a firm, scornful voice as the deeply penitent male teacher stood in front of Class Castlemount to have his shocking secret revealed to the girls.
"The Fool's poor wife came upon his secret horde," she said, her lips twisted with disgust. "The toys of his perverted second life. Two dozen adult diapers, would you believe, girls."
"Ohhhhhhhh!" came the shocked response from all sides.
"Ten pairs of plastic baby pants."
"Oh my God!" gasped the class.
"And more than twenty pairs of frilly baby knickers."
"Ohhhh!" and this time, the horror was richly mixed with gales of laughter. The man was a freak. A deviant. One of those adult babies you hear about.
"So you can imagine, can't you, girls, how hurt and deceived Caroline Jones is feeling. Which is why he stands here with us now - in his babywear. She wants us to punish him in Class Castlemount. But only if you are willing to punish him, girls."
"Yes! Ye-e-esssssssssss! Punish him! Make him squirm! Make him a baby, Miss Crushwell!" came thirty voices of rabid indignation.
It was at this point that Reginald Jones found his quavering voice. "Oh please no," he cried, trying to look smaller and smaller in the hand of the three girls who held him. "I've learned my lesson. I'm not going to play adult baby any more. Honestly!" He blushed a bright pink, hoping desperately that his repentance would save him from this dreadful embarrassment.
The Principal looked over at him, her lip quivering with anger. "Virginia," she cried, "Shut the pervert up!"
Virginia duly obliged, with a ringing slap across his face from behind. The girls straightened him up again as he burst into tears for the amusement of everyone present.His little penis becoming hard at his humiliation.
"So with your approval, Class Castlemount, I'll ask Virginia, Tina and Felicity, his three best pupils, to do the honours for us, and put him through his totally deserved humiliation."
The girls were clever of course, but they were also fit, playing every week for the hockey eleven. They swept the weeping teacher off his feet and planted him on his table. Tina held his legs up, Felicity held his shoulders down, and Virginia held the plug that would form his suitable punishment. The pretty girls quickly removed his frilly pink satin baby knickers along with his plastic pants.Then his fluffy white nappy was unpinned and removed . When the class saw his tiny erection it , they convulsed with laughter.Its sooo tiny he could hear them laugh as they pointed out his micro penis at fully erect 2.7 inches .Oh gosh its like a baby boys one attractive girl shouted in hysterics.
"You see, girls," explained Miss Crushwell, "this evening, his wronged wife intends to cuckold her unfaithful husband.By that I mean she is going to have her sexual needs met by a rel man . And in addition, the 'baby' will be ass-fucked for the first time by her boyfriend then will most likely have to watch his lovely wife have sexy with her boyfreind. So we have to get his 'pussy' ready, don't you agree?"
"Oh yes Miss!" came the chorus, and on Miss Crushwell's signal, Virginia inserted the plastic plug, right up to the hilt, and began a firm, squelchy, full-length pumping of his naughty baby ass-hole, ready for the pervert's evening of cuckolding.Of course the girls took out their cell phones to get  lots of photos of their sissy baby .

BACK

088.jpg

• Like 1