LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Get me ready for your wife

Des Frobisher threw his trousers across the bed, grabbed at his boxers and hauled them off his feet. His massive cock sprang up like a flag-pole, inches from the horrified gaze of Dave Patterson.
"Right you little worm," he cried: "Dave, isn't it?"
"Y-Yes sir."
"Oh I don't know," observed Ramona from the bed as she blew her smoke into her husband's face. "Dressed like this, in his lovely little girl frock and baby diaper, I think DILYS might be more appropriate."
She snorted, and so did Des Frobisher. "Hah, you bet, Sugar. Yer little hubby has turned into a little girl for yer lover tonight - so Dilys it is." He seized a handful of Dave's hair and nearly pulled it out of his head. "Ya'd better ask me to call yer that, mate. Come on!"
Dave thought he was about to lose his whole scalp. "Owwww! Ouch! Oh please, Mister F-Frobisher sir, please c-call me D-D-Dilys, sir!"
"Okay then, sweetiekins. So ye're gonna get me cock ready fer fucking yer wife, geddit?"
It was like Dave had been hit in the chest with a sledge hammer. "Oh b-b-but, ohhh! Agghhh!" His ability to answer was being hampered by a claw-like grip choking his throat.
"Ye're gonna suck me off, Dilys. - Three fuckin times, ya little girly worm."
Cough! Splutter! "Y-Yessir!" cough - cough "Yessir, yessir!"
"Well gettit in there then!" and 'Dilys' found his head being pulled hard onto the gigantic cock that awaited him. Or rather, it awaited his wife - after it had jetted squirts of cum down the sissy's throat.
And Ramona knew it too. She was already really wet between the legs as she watched that huge cock pushing and pulling ever deeper as her husband's choking throat, tried really hard to suck out all that real male cum that he couldn't produce for her.

062.jpg

• Thanks 1