LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

cuckold duties

Shut up with the moaning and whinging, Nancy. Dennis will be here in a minute and you are going to show him how much you are thrilled with him taking your place with me."
Nancy Holmes would have protested with fury. Well, he daren't show fury to Zara, but he would have cried out his misery, except that his heart was filled up and his voice just wouldn't come. The pain of being cuckolded, yet again, weighed on his stomach and his groin. How helpless he was to change things. His wife had rejected him, and chose instead to rub his nose in his failure by making him watch her sex with any boyfriend she came home with. And Dennis Hunter seemed to have caught her affections for real.
"Hands in!" she ordered, and this time his pain came out as a wail of defeat. He put his hands through the little puffed sleeves of his pink dress, the one with sweet little girl buttons on the sleeves, and she fed it down over his petticoat frills, spreading it evenly in a wide skirt around him. "You're not having panties, Nancy," she told him, fastening the three little buttons behind his collar. "Dennis wants to see your ass cheeks and suspenders. If you ask me, he really likes seeing how stiff you get when we've got you in a little silk dress."
Her husband forced himself to make his voice audible. "Zara, my dearest - please don't laugh at me when he's - when he's got his cock inside you. Pleeeeeeeeeease!"
She snorted a giggle. "But how can I help it, Nancy. You look so pathetic. Completely the opposite of the real man who's pumping me with cock. We were so right to turn you into a little girl. Especially when you squirt while you're watching us. How sissy is that!"
Her words cut him like a knife, and they coincided with her boyfriend letting himself in with his own key. Nancy's misery suddenly got ten times deeper and he burst into tears for Zara and Dennis Hunter.

059.jpg