LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The cuckolds puny penis competition

Once a month the wives and their mothers of the Alpha Women's Retribution Society gather for one of their favourite events: the Cuckolds' Pretty Penis Competition. Invariably the women enjoy their own pleasures of orgasm under their skirts as they tease and torment the chosen victims when they see wimps with such small and pathetic genitals.
This month Bridie Smythe and her mother have got her husband in a florid blouse of white silk chiffon. The rules of the competition specify only blouses and frilly anklets for the clowns, so he is wearing lace and chiffon anklets over pink patent high heels. "I cuckolded him last night for the first time," she crowed to the Society members. "Dan Chambers fucked me all night with his eight inches , didn't he Wendy dear? And you had to be dressed in my frilly chiffon pink baby doll nightie and your nappy plastic pants and frilly pink baby girl knickers and your cute babysitter teased you laughing whilst she wanked you while you were watching."His erect puny thin three inches fully on show.
Everyone laughed at him, especially when he burst out weeping in front of them. Beside him cringed Dolly Tightbotham. His wife and Mother-In-Law told all about how he was becoming a regular cuckold now that Katie had started entertaining various men from the town football team. They had him in a shortie blouse in pink nylon that his Mother-In-Law had made for him for today's competition. His little stiffie brought roars of approval from all the women.
"And Nancy is wearing the blouse that my new boyfriend bought for him from Super-Soft Sissies," cried Cleo Grimshaw. "In fact Jezz fucked you in it last night, didn't he Nancy?" she laughed, and the whole hall laughed with her.
Whereupon the Ladies had to gather round the sissies to feel and fondle the sissy members for themselves to see if they got any stiffer and any longer. They didn't, but what they did do was surrender a good deal of white sissy cum, time and time again as women's hands played with them and their tongues teased them again and again about how they were going to have to watch their wives making real love with real men from now on.

004.jpg