LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please help me

I'm looking for something. It was 2007-2008 I was in the military and I ordered a diaper. It was soft shell but not cotton or anything, I side was very soft and had a hole to slide an insert if wanted. I dont remember if it was pull on or had side snaps. I wish I could remember more. But when I ordered it, it was eather a resuseable/cloth diaper or some type of diaper cover. It wasn't a pvc type glossy plastic but a soft almost satin like plastic type feel. (I know I'm crazy) I'm trying to find it 1 last time.  Any please help

Sounds like a Salk Pro-Pant AIO. These are trhe "entry level" item that most of us used until we found real diapers. They were generally horrible as diapers and had snap sides. I first saw them in 1963

There have been other AIO's on the market. Dependco comes to mind, but Salk ceased being the only one maybe some 37 years ago. I would have to know what the shell is made of

• Like 1

Salk made two what we would cal AIO's. Pro-Pant which had a flannel lining, provisions for an insert, one of which it came with and a grainy poastic shell. Surgical had the same escept that the shell was smooth plastic. they also made Sani-Pant which was a rayon shell the inside of which was polyurethane and snap sides. this used a disposable liner which was stick-on with some kind of glue. I last saw any of these in the 1981 timeframe. Because the Pro-Pant was sold just about everywhere, they were the "entry level" ABDL 'diaper" in the '60's, '70's and early '80's