LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kinda quiet in here..... but looking

I turn 52 next month, but wish I was turning 2.  Divorced years ago and single, not much in to the dating scene.  Had only one 1-night stand in my life, hated it.

Finding the right woman and soulmate seems an impossibility for me.  The problem is I might be asking too much..... best friend first, wife second... and during the difficult times... mommy third.  Sometimes it gets complicated.  I like the feel of wearing diapers (found some fantastic pullups that fit nice, hate the adult diapers), and when I am in them the line between number two and number three gets blurred. 

What I mean, sometimes I just need love and nurturing, forming the bond between me and mommy.

Other times, I get turned on, and want my wife to play with me.

The problem is, sometimes I don't know what mood I am in..... but she does.  I know she is out there, I feel it.  Don't know how to find her.

I dream of breastmilk... I am sure it has something to do with occasionally sleeping in diapers.  That is another blurry line.  I find the thought gentle and nurturing at times, and others it turns me on and makes me the hottest I have ever been in my life.  

Is there any couples that have this kind of relationship that might chime in and share some of the secrets?

Is there a lady I caught the attention of?  (might you be her?)

up at midnight.... past my bedtime.... damn I need a bottle.....

Little89

• Hello :)