LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP Interest

BellaCiao

Hello everyone, I'm a long time, returning board member but I got a new profile because I don't want a handle that has even a shortened form of my name on it. Lets just say some of my RPs were Brie's First Girlhood/A New Start, Luna's New Beginning, Aunt Akiza Knows Best, Siblings Second Chance/Kit Again.

My life has calmed back down a bit and I'm interested in RPing. I prefer longer replies and a cooperative narrative style but if you're into something else I'm OK with that too so long as we're both on the same page. I prefer playing a trans character since I'm trans and a trope I really like playing with is the idea of a trans girl getting the little girl treatment she missed out on because there's so many emotions to pull from there.

I have a few templates in minds that interest me and I'd be interested in exploring together. Let me know if you like one and I can go into a bit more detail about what ideas I have for it.

1-  Unemployed 18-19 year old girl living at home with her parent/parents and her younger sibling. It could either be summer time and she's off from college or hasn't started yet or maybe she fails out. Regardless, she hasn't been able to get a job and so her parents lay down an ultimatum to either start paying rent or help potty train her sibling. Sibling has success but she isn't as lucky.

2- Teenage/Pre teen trans girl goes to stay with her aunt/uncle and their young daughter/s who are excited their cousin is a girl now because that means they'll want to play with them. As my character gets included into "the girls" she finds herself regressing. First almost through some subtle, maybe even unintentional little treatment and then the realization that she actually likes that treatment.

3- RP set in the CLASS universe, my character would be a trans woman about to graduate high school who gets assigned as a little.

4- RP between a 18-22 yo trans girl struggling to make ends meet and either renting either a room in your house or living in a small duplex or mother in law apartment. You've always wanted a daughter and can see I'm having a hard time and take to caring for me like a little girl to help me relax and be happy.

5- Youthlocked character mistaken for a three year old, could be taken in a variety of ways.

6- First meeting between my character and a prospective daddy or mommy. In this one should would know already she likes being a little girl and so we would follow the journey of her becoming their babygirl.

7- Any novel takes on the diaper dimension are welcome. I'm interested in the DD only so much as we're doing something new and creative with it.

If any of these sound fun, please DM me and I'd be happy to discuss further!