LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Criminal To Little Girl 2 Private

JE PUNK

My name is Alex . I am 18 years old . I love burglarizing houses and one day I get caught now I found myself guilty on 4 counts of robbery and I will be sentence to regression and gender transformation...  I was in shock  it can't be serious  how come?  I cried and tried to resist  I don't want be 

Alex was crying and he was afraid he didn't know what will happened to him in this room when the machine started he scared  he began to scream and he wet himself  from fear .. he didn't know what would be 

He found herself starting to shrink his skin starting to become softer, his hair getting longer until it reached shoulder length until the machine stopped the 18 year old now having appearance of 3 year old girl 

Alex cried and yelled " please open the door . Please  what you have done for me? " he turned on a little girl  " please I am a real man I am not a girl turn me back  I am not a girl "" he cried and wet himself again from fear finally the door opened and guards  took him back  he tried to fight them but he was too weak his muscles failed him ..

He was in shock  " what ? Which family ? What are you talking about? I don't have family and I don't want too .. I am a man and I am very stubborn man.. please turn me back  .. please  "" he cried and started to kicking the door 

" you are not my mommy I don't want a mommy  . I live a lone and i am not a girl  .. what is that? Diapers ? No no  I don't need a Diapers  " Alex tried to run throw the door but the woman catches him easily  

The woman catches her and gives a quick swat on her bottom “Naughty girl trying to runaway are you going to be a good little girl or do we need to start spanking your little tushie early?”

" ow ow  it's hurting  please let me go I want to go home  I am not a baby " the woman see that the girl is very stubborn so has to take action  she has in her purse handcuffs she take off them 

She gave her one last swat for assurance “You will be a good girl and let me diapee you.” She told her laying her on the changing pad and started to powder her and taped up a fluffy pink diaper on her 

She cried too much " okay okay please stop spanking me " she let her new mommy  diapers her and she was crying .. " what you will do with me ? She asked the woman and she was very scared 

The motherly woman pulled out a pink onesie and snapped it in place “Simple I’m gonna raise you like my own daughter and since you’ve been naughty for stealing your going to say sorry to everyone you’ll stole from 

The little girl was very shy and her face turned to red when her new mom put her in a diaper she won't resist anymore because she didn't want another spank her ass is already hurting her "" okay I will say sorry to everyone but please  I don't need a diaper I can use the bathroom al9ne and I can take a shower alone "" 

The little girl  was very embarrassed when her new mommy carried her she already gave up she can't do any thing all she can do to let her mommy take care about her she doesn't want another spanking in her little butt she cried again "" I am hungry can we buy a sandwich please ""