LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty training pull-up rhyme but in reverse.

Does anybody know that pull-ups commercial with the rapping that goes "went from wearing diapers and drinking from baby bottles to wearing Pull-Ups and drinking from sippy cups and I'm a big kid now"? If so, does anybody have a rhyme that's the opposite of that? Like for example, "I went from being a big boy and wearing Pull-Ups to being back in diapers and drinking from baby bottles and nap time in my crib". I can't actually post the video as that would violate the rules but you could just easily look it up on YouTube to know what I'm talking about.😁😏😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know exactly which video. Hmm!

I went from riding in the front seat, isnt it neat, how now I hold somebody's hand when I'm trying to cross the street! I never go to clubs but I sag my pants pull-em down and do the potty dance! Forget about dry nights, and don't hand me a glass, give me a sippy cup, I got a wet pull-up. Every baby raise your binky, because your baby wants nappies cause he flows so stinky! 😏🍞😀😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rue Rue said:

I went from riding in the front seat, isnt it neat, how now I hold somebody's hand when I'm trying to cross the street! I never go to clubs but I sag my pants pull-em down and do the potty dance! Forget about dry nights, and don't hand me a glass, give me a sippy cup, I got a wet pull-up. Every baby raise your binky, because your baby wants nappies cause he flows so stinky! 😏🍞😀😄

That was great!😃 That was awesome!😁 Loved it!â™ĨïļðŸ˜ðŸĨ°ðŸ‘ðŸĪŠ

• Thanks 1

yesterday i was wearing my big boy undies, today i woke up in my huggies. now i'm wearing a diaper, because sometimes i forget to use the toilet when i am hyper. it goes perfect with my bottle, it keeps my drink safe while i wattle.

4 hours ago, Rue Rue said:

that's brilliant!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, lil_stinkie said:

yesterday i was wearing my big boy undies, today i woke up in my huggies. now i'm wearing a diaper, because sometimes i forget to use the toilet when i am hyper. it goes perfect with my bottle, it keeps my drink safe while i wattle.

that's brilliant!

Danke! 🙂

• Like 1

Better yet, I'm a big kid look what I can do, I can pee in my pants too! LOL! In all honesty, I think pull-ups can delay a child from being potty trained. I know because I potty trained two children and what held them back were the pull-ups. All they needed was a night light and an example. Thankfully one of those kids was a boy, and he saw me using the bathroom, and he never needed pull-ups after that because he admires me so much. I still had to wipe his butt, but he never had an accident ever. The diaper gave him freedom to use it though he could do better. I'm so proud of my Godson. 🙂

6 minutes ago, Oscar Stern said:

Bit too overkill. Remember Pull-Ups are Big Kid Diapers but that still means "yes we're big kids now, oh yeah".

Didn't mean to beat a dead horse or anything. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Oscar Stern said:

Better, we're getting there. Remember that Pull-Ups are Big Kid Diapers & the Wetness Indicator makes them great for learning how to change yourself. What if you just skipped the Potty Training all together & kept them in Pull-Ups (aka Big Kid Diapers) so they can use the restroom in them? Diapers/Pull-Ups are Undies & the Restroom in 1 & here's why. 

another fun idea.png

Actually Pull-Ups aren't really supposed to delay a child from potty training & besides Potty Training is outdated. Pull-Ups are Big Kid Diapers & they include a Wetness indicator that they can use to learn how to change themselves.

I disagree with so much that I'm not sure if we can even be friends here. I'm sorry for you. 

Please stop replying to my comments. 

Oscar, you are weirding me out. I am not comfortable talking with you. 

2 hours ago, Oscar Stern said:

Hang on we can be friends cause maybe I can help.

No, we cannot. You don't "help" me at all. 

49 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Ummm, this thread got negitive real fast.

Anyways, if i remember right the commercial came out in 2017

Yes. I wish that things went differently. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Thats life and human life for ya. All things must reach entropy at somepoint.

You're right. However that does not mean there is no forgiveness or desire to get back to normalcy! I know this was Little Spider's post but I think it is a cool one and I would love to hear some more remixes myself. It is such a great expression of everyone's creativity! 😃