LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tale Of Ruby Hylia ( Open

JE PUNK

( New Character Debut ) 

Ruby Hylia 

Age 13 

Likes: Climbing Trees, getting into mischief, Video games, music

Dislikes: Naptime, Schoolwork, Girly clothing, Veggies, 

Ruby Hylia was a small 13 year old who stopped growing at the age of 3 was left on the doorstep of an orphanage as a newborn and has been there her whole life. Right now the small girl was being alittle mischievous as she was on top of an oak tree playing her switch to avoid naptime which she did because she was still growing.

9CD409DB-1C8F-4D54-BDAE-044F615B06D8.jpeg

• JE PUNK changed the title to Tale Of Ruby Hylia ( Open
  • 2 weeks later...

Dani pulled her car into the parking lot of the orphanage and took a deep breath. Today was the day and she had taken the next few weeks off of work in preparation. Dani had been raised her but eventually adopted out as a teenager. She went on to excel in school even after a hard start in life, went to college, and was now an executive at a major corporation. Ever since becoming financially stable, she had been making sure that the home got her donations regularly. Given her background and generous contributions, the process of adopting had been streamlined greatly.

She'd had her eye on Ruby for a while, a little teenage tomboy but stuck in the body of a little girl and unfortunately that disability meant she didn't fit for parents either wanting a little girl or a big kid. Dani had made sure some extra possessions had made their way into Ruby's hands and after years of telling herself she wasn't ready, she'd decided after her 40th birthday that it was finally time.

Dani turned off the ignition and walked into the lobby of the home, quickly getting the attention of staff and asking to see the director to get the process started.

The matrons spotted Ruby on the tree “Ruby there you are young lady you get down here this instant!” As the small girl blew a raspberry “No way I like it up there I can stay away from meanies  like you.”

The director looked at Dani “You must be Dani your here to try to adopt Ruby?”

"Sounds like something she does pretty frequently?" Dani asked, expressing some worry. For a normal teenager climbing trees would have a minor risk of danger, anyone could fall and sprain or break a bone but for someone Ruby's size it would be significantly more dangerous. "I wonder if I can help get her down?"

"Sure thing, hopefully she'll be more responsive knowing she'll be getting adopted today instead of just having to take a nap." Dani followed the director out and caught a glimpse of the small girl defiantly holding her ground up in the branches.

"Excuse me, Ruby," Dani called up. "My name is Danielle and I'd like to talk with you if you're OK to come down here with us?"

The girl was currently on her switch before hearing a woman call up to her however stayed on the tree branch “Depends what you wanna talk about but I’m staying up here where it’s safe.”

"Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking to take a child home today and I've had my eye on you for a while. I was hoping we could talk. You can show me that nice Switch you have too, I never got to look at it before I donated it here." Dani hoped that the prospect of going home with her would coax little Ruby down/

"Well, when I was a little girl I went here too and no one adopted me until I was older so I have an idea of what it's like to spend a long time here. I know exactly how old you are and know that's been a reason so many people have chosen some other child. You're the one that I've wanted for a while now Ruby."

Ruby raised an eyebrow “If you really mean that.. then I’ll come down and go home with you.” She said putting the switch in her bag and started to climb down Dani would notice white plastic peeking out Ruby’s shorts it seemed the girl was still in diapers 

Dani noticed the white plastic peeking out from just above the waistband of Ruby's jeans but didn't say anything just yet. Getting her out of a tree was an accomplishment and pointing out her diaper might just run her back up the tree. Dani braced herself to be prepared to catch Ruby if need be but with a nimbleness Dani wouldn't have assumed given Ruby's size, the little girl scurried down the tree.

"Of course I mean it, I wouldn't have said it otherwise. Are there any possessions behind that Nintendo you need to get while I'm doing paperwork? Any goodbyes to say?"

"Sure, you just grab your things and I'll finish up the paperwork. We can meet in the lobby when we're done!" Dani said with a smile, offering her hand out to walk Ruby back into the building.

Ruby however didn’t take the woman’s hand and just walked back into the building and went to go get all her belongings including her stuffed animal  and course the last plain white diaper she had left as she hated wearing designed ones that made her feel babyish 

Dani finished the paper work, fortunately there wasn't a lot left to do. Most had been taken care of with her lawyers in the run up to today but even still, there were forms that needed to be filled out day of. Once she was all finished she said her goodbyes to the director and met Ruby in the lobby.

"Hey there honey, are you ready to go?" Dani smiled as she crouched down to Ruby's level. Her voice getting quiet before saying, "I noticed something peaking out of your shorts when you climbed down. Do you need to get freshened up before we leave?"

"OK sweetie, since you're a big girl I didn't know if you could change yourself or not. I'm about to give you a check so don't be scared." Dani reassured as she pulled Ruby's pants down just enough to slip two fingers into the leg holes of her diaper. The check was absolutely unnecessary though, Dani could see plainly that Ruby was soaked. Still, she didn't want to embarass her girl by openly stating the obvious.

"Yep, I think you've got a wet diapee there sweetie. C'mon, let's get you all changed before you leave." Dani took Ruby's hand and led her into a family restroom to change the little girl. "OK, up you go Ruby." Dani lifted Ruby from under her arms and onto the changing table. She worked Ruby's jeans down her little legs and exposed the sopping diaper. It was untaped and tossed in a can. "Did you bring a diaper or will I have to get you one from the dispenser over there?"

Ruby blushed alittle as she was checked but didn’t realize she was soaked and on the verge of leaking  “Yeah it’s.. in my bag and No I don’t know how to change myself.” She told the woman Dani would also notice the small teen was starting to get a small diaper rash 

"Thank you for being so thoughtful as to bring one. I really appreciate that Ruby. What a big girl you are." Dani praised her as she wiped Ruby's little bottom clean and applied a light dusting of powder. "Ooh, hang on there. Ruby, have your privates been hurting you? I think I see a little rash here." Dani frowned, the changing area had powder and wipes but nothing for rashes. 'Must keep it with the medicine' she thought. "Tell you what, we don't want that rash to get any worse. I was going to take you right home but what do you say we swing by the store and pick up some cream and anything else you might need. We can even get some dinner to take home. Does that sound good?"

“A little bit and that’s the last diaper I have.” She told the older woman “Okay I guess we can go to the store.” She says sneezing from the powder as she waited for the new diaper ti be taped up 

"Oh, well if that's the last diaper you have we certainly have to make a trip then, huh?" Dani helped Ruby back into her pants and brought her down from the table. "OK Ruby, I want to see what you're comfortable with. Do you want to hold my hand or have me carry you?" Dani had thought to give Ruby the option to walk by herself but she wanted to see if her little big girl would choose either of those options first.

Ruby nodded before she was helped down “Do I hafta ti do either of those I can walk on my own.” She told the woman knowing her diaper and her rash might slow her down alittle